Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Hawaii > Oahu
 [Register]
Oahu Includes Honolulu
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-14-2019, 06:41 PM

1 posts, read 745 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by kpop88 View Post
We just had a door to door salesman knock on door last night selling "DoIt Fluid". He said he was from FL and gave us a brochure with the product info, etc. My husband saw another guy sitting in the white van out front. He mentioned he tried to stop by around 3:30 earlier but no one was home. He did have a polo with the company logo on the shirt. He proceeded to do a demonstration in front of our house and was apparently in the neighborhood selling his products for hours.

Anyone else have these guys show up in their area? The whole thing seemed very sketchy. Not sure if the sales were legitimate or these guys were trying to scope out the homes in our area for potential robbery targets. We let local cops know but no one has called about these guys yet (we're in Kane'ohe).

Any info if you have it would be appreciated!
just say you guys are racist because if it was white people y'all wouldn't have asked......and look up the number you're more likely to get robbed by a white person than a black person....but y'all are racist
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-01-2019, 11:35 PM

1 posts, read 519 times
I bought this product from a kid selling door to door last summer. I had forgotten about it and just pulled it because I’m cleaning as we are putting the house on the market. I am beyond amazed. If cleaned my stainless steel fridge effortlessly and it looks brand new. It cleans walls, windows, soap scum off the shower door. All effortlessly....I was originally skeptical but my husband felt sorry for the kid. It was expensive for one bottle of concentrate but you only use a tiny amount. I am looking to buy more which is how I stumbled on this post.

Old 07-02-2019, 01:29 AM

172 posts, read 146,430 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jasirib View Post
just say you guys are racist because if it was white people y'all wouldn't have asked......and look up the number you're more likely to get robbed by a white person than a black person....but y'all are racist
I dont see it mentioned anywhere in the post about race...until you brought it up.

Old 07-06-2019, 12:07 PM

1 posts, read 466 times
This company is legit it’s a bottle of fluid that’s helps with ALLOT of things and if you guys just ask to speak to like a manager or something they can vouch for them I’m actually going to work for this company soon because I feel like allot of people should have the advantage to use this product I’m a female and has NEVER had the experience of this product from no other product so it’s definitely worth it it’s just sold door to door because no one else have this product so when it’s being brought to you buy as many as possible soooo worth it if it was a scam or not legit the police would have been on to it they travel the whole world to get this product to everyone but you guys think of the worst I can understand your worries but it’s legit and no man going house to house selling a product will try an rob you I can see if it was drugs臘*♀️

Old 07-06-2019, 12:35 PM

12,120 posts, read 17,910,958 times
7 different posters on this thread with 1 or 2 total posts - hmmmm

Old 07-06-2019, 01:53 PM

11,053 posts, read 24,031,211 times
Yup, as if it's gonna improve sales of something most folks don't really care about.

I wonder why door-to-door sales folks don't bring more than one thing with them? If they're gonna sell some sort of cleaning stuff, shouldn't brushes and vacuums be added to the junk they bring around to try to sell to people? Kinda like an ice cream truck for cleaning supplies. I just don't see folks as happy to see them as the ice cream truck, though.

Actually, if they want to sell stuff, they should be targeting commercial customers. How much stuff can one household use? Sell it to a shopping center and then sales volume will go up and they won't be annoying people at home.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Hawaii > Oahu