Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Oklahoma > Oklahoma City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-16-2009, 09:43 PM

1 posts, read 5,028 times

Advertisements

Does anyone have an opinion of Lakeview Towers Apartments? The website reviews are mixed, would like to hear from someone who has lived there in the last year or two.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-23-2009, 08:58 AM

63 posts, read 238,435 times
I never lived there but I have friends that did and I was there often. The apartments themselves are nice and unique looking for OKC (which is a good thing). The main issues my friends had were problems with maintenance. One of my friends moved in right before summer a couple of years ago, and right after she moved in, the A/C stopped working. The office kept putting her off, for about two months. She basically had to threaten them to get a new A/C installed. Other friends have complained about similar issues with maintenance problems. Also problems with the assigned parking and trash compactors. Basically, they're a nice place to live if nothing goes wrong in the apartment. LOL. Everyone I know moved out after a year or two because for the price it wasn't worth it. I mean, they were paying $750 or so for a 2 bedroom and for that price, you can rent a house in that area.

Old 05-23-2009, 02:03 PM

559 posts, read 1,757,332 times
i have mixed feelings, and i never lived there. i had a friend that was there for a while and he liked it. the apartments are kinda pricey and small, but on the flip side i believe they are all bills paid. i tell you the thing that almost got me to move there is the view. get an apt. that is above the fifth floor and facing south. its awesome just chillin with your friends out on the balcony looking out over the city. good times!

Old 06-20-2010, 07:32 PM

1 posts, read 4,046 times
I am thinking about moving to the Regency Tower or Lakeview Towers. Can anyone recommend any or disadvantages to either. Pros and cons of both? Thanks

Old 06-24-2010, 04:48 PM

242 posts, read 765,027 times
^^ Regency Tower and Lakeview Tower offer really different things... Regency is located downtown, so you would be able to live an urban lifestyle with downtown bars and restaurants (and offices) within easy walking or biking distance. Lakeview Tower is on the busy Northwest Expressway corridor, which has a suburban feel so you will likely need to use a car a lot more often, but will be closer to groceries and the mall and still have plenty of restaurants within driving distance (more chains, fewer local options).

Old 09-08-2010, 04:56 PM

1 posts, read 3,702 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ClareseYB View Post
Does anyone have an opinion of Lakeview Towers Apartments? The website reviews are mixed, would like to hear from someone who has lived there in the last year or two.
I currently live at LVT and although I have enjoyed my time here inbetween the turn overs in mgmt and renewal rates.
Each time my lease would expire I would be gouged with a near 30% increase. The first time renewal went from 650.00 to 910.00 and I never responded and the mgr just let it slide. Then I had the need to move to a 2b/2b at 795.00 and when that expired they asked for 875.00 and we settled for 810.00. But now here we are again, but this time they are asking for 1175.00.....WOW! These aprt are ok but not luxury. My AC worked minimal until the end of Aug. and it finally got fixed and now cools below 60, now that the weather outside has cooled down.
All and all the other posts are correct. Mgmt likes to placate tenants on repairs, and the turn over in mgmt makes negotiating and agreement making impossible.
and the gym sucks....dont let them sell you on that as an asset. My favorite was the all bills paid....which made things very manageable.....but now I am moving the end of Oct and welcome the addition of OGE
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Oklahoma > Oklahoma City