Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Oklahoma
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-26-2008, 12:45 PM

708 posts, read 688,472 times

Advertisements

im back and glad to be back!!!

i was driving with my friend and her mom and it was really dense fog and we she could'nt see and she hit a tree!! the tree about split the car and i needed stiches because a branch was in my arm and i have this huge bump on my head and i have a slight consusion because my head hit the window i stayed in the hospital for about 4 days..it happened thursday night..but thank god im ok!!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-26-2008, 12:59 PM

3,724 posts, read 9,325,183 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cali_Okie_Girl View Post

i was driving with my friend and her mom and it was really dense fog and we she could'nt see and she hit a tree!! the tree about split the car and i needed stiches because a branch was in my arm and i have this huge bump on my head and i have a slight consusion because my head hit the window i stayed in the hospital for about 4 days..it happened thursday night..but thank god im ok!!
Wow, that kind of adventure a person could do without! Good to hear you're doing okay. How are your friend and her mother?

Old 02-26-2008, 01:01 PM

1,989 posts, read 4,403,446 times
Quote:

WELCOME BACK CALI!!!

Hope you feel better and recover quickly!

Didn't anyone ever tell you that it's not good to get branches in your arm?

Old 02-26-2008, 01:27 PM

7,685 posts, read 13,144,504 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheComputerGuy View Post

WELCOME BACK CALI!!!

Hope you feel better and recover quickly!

Didn't anyone ever tell you that it's not good to get branches in your arm?
OMG , And that goes double from bjb123 and myself.

Welcome bad there kiddo, we were wondering what happened to ya. Is everyone Okay? Don't be doing things like that, you'll scare us to death, and we old farts can't take that these days.

Old 02-26-2008, 02:05 PM

1,989 posts, read 4,403,446 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SeabeeBolt View Post
Don't be doing things like that, you'll scare us to death, and we old farts can't take that these days.
And he means that too Cali...

While bjb123 is young and glamorous, he REALLY is an
"old fart" and you shouldn't scare him like that!

And don't you jump on me Seabee....
Don't you think it's good to make an ailing girl laugh?
(I'm gonna get SO hurt!)

Old 02-26-2008, 03:09 PM

3,238 posts, read 8,790,523 times
Quote:

Hey sweetie, good to hear from you. Glad you're on the road to recovery. We've missed your entertaining posts. Lay low for a while until you're totally better.

Old 02-26-2008, 04:01 PM

13,387 posts, read 19,432,243 times
Cali_Okie_GirlBack

Old 02-26-2008, 04:09 PM

3,160 posts, read 10,621,625 times
Glad to hear from you again, Cali Okie Girl. We were missing you.

Old 02-26-2008, 04:40 PM

11,887 posts, read 36,925,657 times
Quote:

I'm so glad you weren't hurt more seriously Cali.

We've adopted you here you see, and when you don't show up regularly, we get worried.

We don't cotton to our pride of Oklahoma being hurt!

Seriously Cali, it's good to have you back. I hope you recover nicely.

I think everyone should give Cali girl some healing rep points..

Old 02-26-2008, 05:26 PM

2,919 posts, read 6,829,959 times
Glad you're OK sweetie! Hope you kept the branch for a souvenir! (I would have! )

*HUGS*
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Oklahoma