Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California > Orange County
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-13-2009, 12:29 PM

192 posts, read 826,815 times

Advertisements

Please email kirinofen at gmail dot com if interested!

A coworker of mine is looking for someone to sign a new lease for his 1br/1ba apartment as he needs to move out, ideally starting in mid or late August. He loves his apartment and the location is great, but my current roommate is leaving and I'm getting stuck with a 2 bedroom with rent that's too high for me to handle, so my coworker with this 1bd/1ba apartment has offered to be my new roommate at my place. We're looking to find a new person to rent his apartment to release him from the lease (you would sign a brand new lease and not be responsible for any portion of his lease).

Aliso Viejo is a south Orange County city mostly comprised of young professionals and families in their 20s to mid 30s. It is very safe and the crime rate is well below the national average; many people here jog, participate in community events, and frequent the many parks in the area. I myself am mid-20s and female and have never had any problems in the area. The area is very pet friendly and close to all kinds of shopping (Ralphs, Costco, Wal-Mart, Henry's, Stater Bros, Target, all kinds of Malls). The beach is also very close by and Aliso gets a nice ocean breeze that keeps it cooler than other places inland.

Aliso is close to the 73 (you pay a toll but it's super fast to get into north OC...almost no traffic) and there's easy access to the 405 and 5 freeways.

As an incentive, I will give you $100 off each month on your rent, for a total of $1200 if you sign a year long lease. You must qualify with the apartment complex and sign their lease to receive this benefit. Right now my coworker's lease is $1295 a month. I can't guarantee they will quote you the same price (they may quote more or less), but it should be reasonably similar. So, if they quote you the same price as he's paying now, after the $100 a month, it would be the equivalent of paying $1195 per month in rent.

We will be at the lease signing and give you $1200 (Cashier's check, check, or whatever you need) immediately when the lease is signed.

Apartment Details: Currently paying $1295, will offer up to $1200 ($100/mo) at lease signing
Security deposit to be payable to the apartment complex upon leasing
$35 application fee payable to the apartment complex for credit check
Pets require an additional deposit
Unit can be ready to move in as early as mid-August. My coworker has to give notice to vacate the apartment 30 days in advance, so if you need the apartment around then, contact me ASAP!

1 bedroom, 1 bath apartment in central Aliso Viejo
Gated apartment complex
Cats OK
Walk-in Closet In-unit washer/dryer, refrigerator included
Granite Countertops, lots of cabinet space
Newer appliances in the unit
Off-living room patio
2nd floor unit
Covered parking, guest parking
Central AC/Heat
Cable and Internet Ready
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-21-2009, 01:17 AM

1 posts, read 2,238 times
what is the apartment name? Is the offer is still available?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California > Orange County