Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Oregon
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-17-2015, 09:11 AM

8,342 posts, read 6,435,284 times

Advertisements

I forgot what its called. My niece is getting married at the end of May. Last Christmas I arrived where we drove from Portland to Beaverton at rush hour and the traffic was as fully as bad as LA's worst so I would like to take the train from the airport.
How often does the train go? I will try to get tickets where I arrive in Portland Fri afternoon at 3 or 4 around there. And where do I tell my brothers family to pick me up. they live on SW Bonnie Bray St.
Thanks for any information.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-17-2015, 09:39 AM

4,059 posts, read 5,622,240 times
TriMet: MAX Light Rail Service

The red line will take you all the way from the airport to the Beaverton TC. During that part of the day it will run pretty much every 15 min, and will take pretty much exactly an hour in transit.

You could get a little closer to their house by transferring to the Blue Line and continuing out a few stops to either of the stops off Murray - either Millikan Way or Beaverton Creek. You'd have to ask them if they want you to do that or not. It would allow them to avoid some of the congestion around downtown B'ton and the transit center, but they may not see it as a big deal.

Also possible there's a bus transfer from the TC that would take you even closer.

Edit - and nitpicking, but 'brae' is Scottish and spelled with an 'e' rather than a 'y'. Probably won't keep you from finding the place. Just means "pleasant hill."
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Oregon
View detailed profiles of: