Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Orlando
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-05-2011, 07:24 PM

1,299 posts, read 2,580,124 times

Advertisements

I haven't been to a chiropractor since I moved away from Houston, and lately I've really been needing one. I found the website of what sounded like the perfect one, but when I would call the office, nobody would ever be there. If I left a message, the call wouldn't be returned either. I finally decided to drive by the office (I live in Groveland; otherwise I would have done it sooner). It was during office hours, but the building was locked up. I went into the attorney's office next door and asked them what they knew. The lady said she'd seen them moving stuff out a week or two earlier, so she assumed that they'd changed locations. I figure if you change locations, you would put some sort of note on the door so that current and potential future customers know where to find you. However, there was no note. The chiropractor's name is Kevin Lin. Does anybody out there know why he would just shut his doors like that? Or if he's changed location, how I can find him so I can make an appointment? Thanks in advance!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-05-2011, 08:57 PM

8,276 posts, read 12,861,779 times
There is a really good one on Colonial but on the East side. He is near the Fashion square mall. Avarta Health Center, Dr. John.

When I need a little touch up he makes me new again.

I would also suggest Robin Martin as a local Rolfer (structural integration and manipulation) If you really want to resolve issues

Old 12-06-2011, 06:29 AM

12,135 posts, read 16,138,172 times
See if Dr. Ken Felt is still in Clermont.

Quote:
Originally Posted by poodlestix View Post
I haven't been to a chiropractor since I moved away from Houston, and lately I've really been needing one. I found the website of what sounded like the perfect one, but when I would call the office, nobody would ever be there. If I left a message, the call wouldn't be returned either. I finally decided to drive by the office (I live in Groveland; otherwise I would have done it sooner). It was during office hours, but the building was locked up. I went into the attorney's office next door and asked them what they knew. The lady said she'd seen them moving stuff out a week or two earlier, so she assumed that they'd changed locations. I figure if you change locations, you would put some sort of note on the door so that current and potential future customers know where to find you. However, there was no note. The chiropractor's name is Kevin Lin. Does anybody out there know why he would just shut his doors like that? Or if he's changed location, how I can find him so I can make an appointment? Thanks in advance!

Old 12-06-2011, 04:39 PM

2,580 posts, read 3,751,073 times
When I moved here and got a job, the primary care dentist that my dental insurance picked was kind of like what you described. I always got an answering machines and no answer. So, I finally got an appointment. It wasn't in the best neighborhood. I walked in the building and no one was there. The receptionist finally came out, who I later learned was also the hygienist. I waited over an hour to be seen.

When I got home, I called my insurance and changed my primary. This may be a similar situation.

Chiropractors don't make nearly as much as M.D.s, so I'm shocked they wouldn't have the best customer service ever to wheel you in.

Old 12-07-2011, 06:48 PM

1,299 posts, read 2,580,124 times
The East side is a bit far for me. I tried looking up a chiropractor by the name of Robin Martin and am coming up empty handed. Which city is she in? Ken Felt doesn't appear to be in Clermont anymore; perhaps not even in Florida. I looked all over Google.

boy3365, no, he wasn't assigned by my insurance. I was trying to get ahold of him to find out if he would accept my insurance (I have Aetna), but of course I couldn't reach him. I was interested in using him because his website made him seem more knowledgeable than the others. Unfortunately, I guess I'll never know if he were. I don't blame you for changing dentists. I would have, too, in that situation.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Orlando