Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Orlando
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-10-2016, 09:22 AM

48 posts, read 60,305 times

Advertisements

I've heard amazing things about this place from a few locals, might go check it out this weekend if the rain keeps away. Has anyone visited East End Market recently? Any reviews?

Thanks as always good people of City-Data
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-10-2016, 10:30 AM

2,129 posts, read 4,511,056 times
I've been tons of times. Easily one of my favorite places in Orlando.

Old 02-10-2016, 11:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by brinkofsunshine View Post
I've been tons of times. Easily one of my favorite places in Orlando.
Awesome, thanks Brink. Will definitely check out this weekend. Any favorite dishes you'd recommend?

Old 02-10-2016, 12:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rgonzalez79 View Post
Awesome, thanks Brink. Will definitely check out this weekend. Any favorite dishes you'd recommend?
I usually stick to the sandwiches from La Femme du Fromage, which are awesome and only like $7. I haven't tried Txokos or Kappo but I've heard great things about both. Lineage Coffee is awesome- they have a bottled cold brew coffee that's wonderful.

Old 02-11-2016, 07:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by brinkofsunshine View Post
I usually stick to the sandwiches from La Femme du Fromage, which are awesome and only like $7. I haven't tried Txokos or Kappo but I've heard great things about both. Lineage Coffee is awesome- they have a bottled cold brew coffee that's wonderful.
Thanks Brink, I'll let you know how it goes. We're also going to check out a lounge called the Imperial at Washburn on Saturday. It's supposed to be a cool place that in the back of an old antique furniture store. Apparently they use most of the stuff their selling as furniture for the bar area.

Food is supposed to be really good and the locals love the wine selection.

The branching out continues

Old 02-11-2016, 10:42 AM

No problem. Hope you enjoy it! I've walked through Washburn Imports but haven't had a drink or food there yet. Let me know how that is too.

Old 02-14-2016, 07:11 PM

698 posts, read 960,187 times
LOVE the East End Market!

Old 02-15-2016, 05:43 AM

27,217 posts, read 43,923,184 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rgonzalez79 View Post
I've heard amazing things about this place from a few locals, might go check it out this weekend if the rain keeps away. Has anyone visited East End Market recently? Any reviews?

Thanks as always good people of City-Data
Sort of an important note if visiting for the first time and seeing the word "market". There is virtually very little (if anything) available for sale in an unprepared state and it's pretty much like an upscale food court. As a "foodie" I was psyched for a central location where I thought I could pick up some great produce and meats, but it's not the case. Apparently more than a few others thought the same minus talking with someone who has been already, so wanted to pass that along since that hasn't been spelled out yet.

Old 02-22-2016, 12:27 PM

Hey Brink, East End Market was actually pretty cool. I thought it would be a little bigger but the outdoor garden area was great for just relaxing and enjoying a little sun while grabbing a bite. I tried the egg salad/avocado sandwich and it was freakin' delicious. The wife and I shared a carrot cake smoothie from the juice bar and it really hit the spot.

I also liked a few of the other spots in the area too. We ended up grabbing a few things from Blue Bird and also the P is for Pie place. Our daughter was very happy with the sugary haul

Sadly we didn't get to Imperial but hopefully this weekend we can make it happen

Old 02-22-2016, 02:14 PM

That's awesome! Glad you enjoyed East End and the other places in the area. Audubon Park is such a lovely little area. If you haven't already, I'd recommend checking out Stardust Coffee and Video and the Community Market that takes place in their parking lot on Monday evenings.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Orlando
View detailed profiles of: