Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Orlando
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 08-15-2016, 05:47 PM

24,410 posts, read 26,964,842 times

Advertisements

Hillary is owned by everyone and represents the status quo. She sold her soul to the devil a long time ago and what we see now is just the body :P

Old 08-15-2016, 11:59 PM

9,569 posts, read 5,626,412 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dalmain View Post
Well the media is against him. It's mass propaganda.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nc5p5mD08D4

Hillary has money from wall street, foreign governments (saudi, others) and of course through illegal gains.

How can people excuse bad behavior? Hillary is very crooked. Look at Haiti. Her foundation. As this country come to the point when blatantly crooked politicians can get elected and protected. It's like one of those third world hell holes.

Trump is not a politician so he doesn't talk like one. He is much better economically. Better on security. Funny but by being anti-islamic that makes him pro gay and pro West.I think for people that care about the country and their children they will go with Trump.

Hillary is more of Obama and the people that want to make the country more like Europe and look at the mess they have there.
and what is wrong with that?

Record Stock Market ( doubled under Obama)
Gas prices under $2 (halved under Obama)
Unemployment rate @ 4.9 % which is half of what it was under Dubya
No banking crisis
US Auto industry had it's best sales year
We are not in FOREIGN WARS

Yes I do care about my country and that is why I'm not going to put it BACK into the hands of the Republican Party that nearly destroyed our nation 8 years ago.

Go knock yourself out supporting a 70 year old Oompa Loompa toddler who has a Twitter rage !

Link: https://i.imgflip.com/13pb0q.jpg

Old 08-16-2016, 03:22 AM

4,696 posts, read 7,895,539 times
There is a Politics forum here on CD to cover all politics.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Orlando
View detailed profiles of: