Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Orlando
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-27-2007, 05:00 AM

1 posts, read 11,342 times

Advertisements

Does anyone know anything about Mosaic? It is near Mall of Millenia. It looks nice, but how about the crime in that area?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-27-2007, 05:12 AM

165 posts, read 657,047 times
I would not move over there .check out winter garden or windermere there a new mall outside comming to winter garden nice area.

Old 05-27-2007, 06:36 AM

442 posts, read 2,913,034 times
I think thats where Jennifer Kesse went Missing from..and she still Missing!

Old 05-31-2007, 06:23 PM

239 posts, read 799,539 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seriously Searching View Post
Does anyone know anything about Mosaic? It is near Mall of Millenia. It looks nice, but how about the crime in that area?

I live in Heritage apartments right adjacent to Mosaic. It's an ok place, close to downtown, but no drycleaners, bistros, gas stations (where you wont get shot) etc.

However, most of the people in my complex, and those I see coming in and out of Mosaic look ok. It's just that the neighborhood is so close to the hood.

And, though it's none of my business, why would you buy a conversion? They can't give these things away. If you buy in there, you should plan to stay for a while...the resale value drops about 3% per month!

If we stay in Orlando, we will probably build in Lake Nona or Avalon.

Old 07-22-2007, 09:14 PM

5 posts, read 45,099 times
Smile Feedback on the Mosaic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seriously Searching View Post

I must say I'm partial to the Mosaic because I have a 3/2 I'm selling there. But it has a securty gaurd 24/7 and it's gated. It's a quiet place, populated mostly by single professionals. It has a fancy club house with a small but plush movie theatre. the Mosaic sells units like mine for $287,000.
Moderator cut: advertisment

Last edited by Keeper; 03-28-2008 at 10:05 AM.. Reason: put it in the classified section.. or send them a DM

Old 03-22-2008, 11:34 PM

Smile Great place to live!!

[quote=eric raldiris;1121415]

I must say I'm partial to the Mosaic because I have an apartment there, but it must be said that it has a securty gaurd 24/7 and it's gated. It's a quiet place, populated mostly by single professionals. It has a fancy club house with a small but plush movie theatre and many other ammenities.The Millenia mall is across the street. If there is a concern about crime in the area ,why is the place always packed any day you go there.

Old 03-23-2008, 11:14 AM

1,065 posts, read 4,146,685 times
There are area's of concern if you head further east, and West. But in general the area directly near the milennia mall is nice. I don't recommend purchasing condo conversions though....especially at the price point mentioned above, Unless you really are set on that one particular neighborhood.

Old 03-27-2008, 06:36 PM

8 posts, read 49,779 times
Proof? It was all over the news for months that Jennifer Kesse lived there, it was apts at the time, her car was found several blocks away in one of the complexes in the hood, but she was never found.

Old 04-06-2008, 06:03 PM

If you check the county records you will see that five or more sold, and at a good price indicating they are desirble.Lake Nona is great if you can afford it and don't mind being that far out southeast. Avalon is affordable and nice but has a crazy traffic jam problem when trying to get around that area. The Mosaic is conveniently located to get to downtown or Universal Studio.

Old 04-06-2008, 06:08 PM

The neighborhood her car was found at is around 20 minutes walking, defenitly not a couple of blocks away. If you have proof she was taken from the Mosaic you know more than the police so please share your info. with them.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Orlando