Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Other Topics
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-29-2007, 04:36 PM

Location: When things get hot they expand. Im not fat. Im hot.
2,529 posts, read 6,346,104 times

Advertisements

Some Southerners are pretty skeptical of horoscopes and the people that read them. If they are to ever fully understand all the star signs and the people they represent, we need symbols that all true
southerners understand.

OKRA (Dec 22 - Jan 20)
Although you appear crude, you are actually very slick on the inside. Okras have tremendous influence. An older Okra can look back over his life and see the seeds of his influence everywhere. Stay away from Moon Pies.

CHITLIN (Jan 21 - Feb 19)
Chitlins come from humble backgrounds. A Chitlin, however, can make something of himself if he's motivated and has lots of seasoning. In dealing with Chitlins, be careful. They can erupt like Versuvius. Chitlins are best with Catfish and Okra.

BOLL WEEVIL (Feb 20 - March 20)
You have an overwhelming curiosity. You're unsatisfied with the surface of things, and you fee l the need to bore deep into the interior of everything. Needless to say, you are very intense and driven as if you had some inner hunger. Nobody in their right mind is going to marry you, so don't worry about it.

MOON PIE (March 21 - April 20)
You're the type that spends a lot of time on the front porch. It's a cinch to recognize the physical
appearance of Moon Pies. Big and round are the key words here. You should marry anybody who you can get remotely interested in the idea.It's not going to be easy.This might be the year to think about aerobics. Maybe not.

POSSUM (April 21 - May 21)
When confronted with life's difficulties, possums have a marked tendency to withdraw and develop a
don't-bother-me-about-it attitude. Sometimes you become so withdrawn, people actually think you're dead. This strategy is probably not psychologically healthy but seems to work for you. One day, however, it won't work, and you may find your problems actually running you over.

CRAWFISH (May 22 - June 21)
Crawfish is a water sign. If you work in an office, you're always hanging around the water cooler. Crawfish
prefer the beach to the mountains, the pool to the golf course, and the bathtub to the living room. You tend not to be particularly attractive physically, but you have very, very good heads.

COLLARDS (June 22 - July 23)
Collards have a genius for communication. They love to get in the "melting pot" of life and share their essence with the essence of those around them. Collards make good social workers, psychologists, and baseball managers. As far as your personal life goes, if you are Collards, stay away from Moon Pies. It just won't work.
save yourself a lot of heartache.

CATFISH (July 24 - Aug 23)
Catfish are traditionalists in matters of the heart, although one's whiskers may cause problems for loved ones. You Catfish are never easy people to understand. You prefer the muddy bottoms to the clear surface of life. Above all else, Catfish should stay away from Moon Pies.

GRITS (Aug 24 - Sept 23)
Your highest aim is to be with others like yourself. You like to huddle together with a big crowd of other Grits. You love to travel though, so maybe you should think about joining a club.Where do you like to go? Anywhere they have cheese, gravy, bacon, butter, or eggs. If you can go somewhere where they have all these things, that serves you well.

BOILED PEANUTS (Sept 24 - Oct 23)
You have a passionate desire to help your fellow man. Unfortunately, those who know you best, your friends and loved ones, may find that your personality is much too salty, and their criticism will probably affect you deeply because you are really much softer than you appear. You should go right ahead and marry anybody you want to because in a certain way, yours is a charmed life. On the road of life, you can be sure that people will always pull over and stop for you.

BUTTER BEAN (Oct 24 - Nov 22)
Always invite a Butter Bean to a party because Butter Beans get along well with everybody. You, as a
Butter Bean, should be proud. You've grown on the vine of life, and you feel at home no matter what the setting. You can sit next to anybody. However, you, too, shouldn't have anything to do with Moon Pies.

ARMADILLO (Nov 23 - Dec 21)
You have a tendency to develop a tough exterior, but you are actually quite gentle. A good evening for you?
Ol friends, a fire, some roots, fruit, worms, and insects. You are a throwback. You're not concerned with today's fashions and trends. You're not concerned with anything about today. You're almost prehistoric in your
interests and behavior patterns. You probably want to marry another Armadillo, but Possum is another somewhat kinky mating possibility.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-29-2007, 05:11 PM

5,297 posts, read 6,300,100 times
I'm a boll weevil married to a moon pie

Old 07-29-2007, 05:22 PM

4,606 posts, read 7,702,715 times
Hm, says I am boiled peanuts. Not too fond of those, lol! Hubby baby is a butter bean,

That was cute, ty!

Old 07-29-2007, 05:59 PM

27,407 posts, read 27,455,941 times
My sign would be one that says: 'Todays special: biscuits and gravy, $1.99' lol.
(I love the buscuits/gravy they make at the truckstop out here, mmmmmm).

Old 07-29-2007, 06:33 PM

13,905 posts, read 3,385,651 times
I'm afraid I'm a Moon Pie!

Old 07-29-2007, 07:45 PM

1,408 posts, read 5,104,147 times
I'm a GRITS (otherwise known as 'girl raised in the south')...married to a Butter Bean.

Old 07-30-2007, 12:19 PM
MB2

3,496 posts, read 9,447,607 times
I am an Armadillo married to a Catfish

Old 07-30-2007, 12:30 PM

2,689 posts, read 6,945,938 times
I'm Grits married to a Catfish! LOL..... funny thing is... I have a weakness for bacon!!!

Hmmmm.... bacon!!!!http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y164/canibeyou/drool.gif (broken link)

Old 07-30-2007, 01:27 PM

3,434 posts, read 9,760,058 times
boiled peanut married to a boiled peanuts.....does that make peanut butter? lol

Old 07-30-2007, 01:28 PM

3,102 posts, read 1,115,465 times
They call me ....... Butter Bean
And I'm married to an Armadillo. (Funny...I thought she was a horny toad )
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Other Topics