Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Other Topics
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-31-2012, 06:43 AM

54,498 posts, read 33,881,266 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by elnina View Post
Here you go:

&

LOL.. Thanks Elnina... that looks like a Glock Model G17, 9mm.. It shoots chocolate ammo..

Is it against City Data rules to ask a Moderator to be my Valentine? I just don't want to get in trouble...

I think I am in big trouble now...

Last edited by Magnum Mike; 01-31-2012 at 07:49 AM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-31-2012, 07:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pamelaBeurman View Post
That's an awesome cake! The gun looks yummy too.

There's always room for chocolate!
LOL.. Pamela, those are the Tastiest Chainsaw and Weapon I've ever seen.... But.. I wonder if they make any Sugar-Free Chocolate weapons?

Old 01-31-2012, 08:00 AM

44,376 posts, read 20,086,203 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JustJoy View Post
Pam I must say you've received some very unique gifts
Personally though I'd love to have the chainsaw lol
I could really use a chainsaw, too. Have been thinking about buying one this spring.

I haven't received any unusual Valentine's Day gifts - unless you count NOTHING in that category.

Moderator of Canada (and sub-fora), Illinois (and sub-fora), Indiana (and sub-fora), Caregiving, Community Chat, Fashion & Beauty, Hair Care, Games/Trivia, History, Nature, Non-romantic Relationships, Psychology, Travel, Work & Employment, Writing.

Old 01-31-2012, 08:01 AM

44,376 posts, read 20,086,203 times
Quote:
Here you go:
El, I almost spit my coffee out when I saw that picture of the cake! What a riot! Thanks for the morning laugh.

Moderator of Canada (and sub-fora), Illinois (and sub-fora), Indiana (and sub-fora), Caregiving, Community Chat, Fashion & Beauty, Hair Care, Games/Trivia, History, Nature, Non-romantic Relationships, Psychology, Travel, Work & Employment, Writing.

Old 01-31-2012, 10:21 AM

4,486 posts, read 5,227,918 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PJSinger View Post
I could really use a chainsaw, too. Have been thinking about buying one this spring.

I haven't received any unusual Valentine's Day gifts - unless you count NOTHING in that category.

Whatever type you buy, make sure it isn't a Poulan. They're terrible IMHO, we go thru one every 6 months or so.

Where is it written that you can't be your own Valentine? You deserve to be treated to something special, a little mini vacation, a shopping spree or just a fancy dessert! Besides, who knows how to treat you better than yourself? Just go for it girl!

Old 01-31-2012, 10:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magnum Mike View Post
LOL.. Pamela, those are the Tastiest Chainsaw and Weapon I've ever seen.... But.. I wonder if they make any Sugar-Free Chocolate weapons?
Sugar-free chocolate? Oh, perish the thought!

I know, both of my sisters are diabetic and this time of year they hate me. I'm hypoglycemic. I can eat most anything.

But, for those who can't indulge, there's a nice virtual slice of Elnina's amazingly cute cake waiting.

Old 01-31-2012, 10:33 AM

61,834 posts, read 87,292,973 times
Sugar-free :

Old 01-31-2012, 10:48 AM

Quote:
Whatever type you buy, make sure it isn't a Poulan. They're terrible IMHO, we go thru one every 6 months or so.
A Poulan... Hmm.. If you get one, it sounds like somebody's is Poulan' something on ya....

Quote:
Where is it written that you can't be your own Valentine? You deserve to be treated to something special, a little mini vacation, a shopping spree or just a fancy dessert! Besides, who knows how to treat you better than yourself? Just go for it girl!
LOL.. Uhmm.. Pamela, trust me, it's not fun being "your own Valentine"... after 9 years of "No Valentine" or what I thought was a Valentine, I'm ready for a Real Valentine.. You know.. the kind I can give a Box of Chocolates to, with a dozen roses.. or a dozen chocolate roses.. and she'll happily say "Thank you Michael".. with a lot of appreciation and sincerity... Some day that woman will come along, but.. for the time being, I'll just keep dreaming...

Old 01-31-2012, 10:59 AM

Quote:
Sugar-free chocolate? Oh, perish the thought!

I know, both of my sisters are diabetic and this time of year they hate me. I'm hypoglycemic. I can eat most anything.

But, for those who can't indulge, there's a nice virtual slice of Elnina's amazingly cute cake waiting.
Pamela, I am a type 1 diabetic (Insulin dependent) but I am very healthy because I keep my blood glucose levels at what they should be. What type of diabetes do your sisters have, Type 1 or Type 2?

Quote:
Sugar-free :

LOL.. I think I.. Saw that at a cake store recently...

For all of us diabetics out there, most sugar-free stuff should be eaten in moderation because some ingredients will raise the glucose levels in the blood.

Old 01-31-2012, 11:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magnum Mike View Post
A Poulan... Hmm.. If you get one, it sounds like somebody's is Poulan' something on ya....

LOL.. Uhmm.. Pamela, trust me, it's not fun being "your own Valentine"... after 9 years of "No Valentine" or what I thought was a Valentine, I'm ready for a Real Valentine.. You know.. the kind I can give a Box of Chocolates to, with a dozen roses.. or a dozen chocolate roses.. and she'll happily say "Thank you Michael".. with a lot of appreciation and sincerity... Some day that woman will come along, but.. for the time being, I'll just keep dreaming...
I've been there, I know. All the more reason to treat yourself a little special.

Don't give up Mike, your princess is out there. One day you'll meet the pistol packing honey of your dreams.

Things happen when they're meant to happen. Sounds kinda crappy but the universe knows what it's doing.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Other Topics