Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Other Topics
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-08-2008, 05:20 PM

1,252 posts, read 2,645,229 times

Advertisements

Cops: Dad Used Utility Knife to Circumcise 2 Infant Sons
Friday, February 08, 2008
DALLAS, N.C. — Investigators say a man has been charged with child abuse in Caldwell County for circumcising his two infant sons with a utility knife.
Authorities said 32-year-old Johnny Eric Marlowe fathered children with his legal wife and another woman who live in their home. One gave birth to a boy at their home in the rural Kings Creek community in November 2005, and the other gave birth to a boy there four months later.
Caldwell County Sheriff's Detective Shelly Hartley said Marlowe denied the women prenatal care in both cases and circumcised the boys when they were 8 days old.
Marlowe later moved to Gaston County and is serving a 150-day jail sentence there on charges of resisting a public officer, assault on a female and multiple counts of child neglect.
Marlowe had a total of 11 children with the two women.

*** This is an odd way to get ahead but it is a meaty story and not some co*k and bull rumor. Actually, its no skin off my nose but this guy sounds like he's every inch a total dork and that's my beef and boy am I testy about it and hot damn do I have a bone to pick but I do see that the ball is in his court now. I'd like to tell him where to stick it. Don't mean to be crotchety.
Hot dog, maybe he should be hung but I guess that could get hairy. I guess the cops do have this thing zipped in the bag. I wouldn't want this to happen to me if I was groin up. I don't mean to be jocular because I am pis*ed about this and a mite prickly.
Gotta go now, heading to Howard Johnson's to meet a pal named Dick Wang who's also a member of the Hard Rock Cafe. He owes me a pak of Ding Dongs. Then I'm gonna clean and oil my peacemaker. Hope I didn't dangle any participles in this post.
PS: when in doubt, putz.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-08-2008, 05:52 PM

28,803 posts, read 47,679,616 times
That happened to my buddy, Johnson, too.

Old 02-08-2008, 08:49 PM

1,252 posts, read 2,645,229 times
I wonder how the police got tipped off?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Other Topics