Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Other Topics
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-04-2016, 03:05 AM

16,905 posts, read 16,136,400 times

Advertisements

~ Hi...welcome to Shoppe Footsies! What sort of footwear would you like to see and in what color?

~ Let's all pitch in and help out at the Big Fair! What will you volunteer to do there?

~ Have you ever tried a 'stuffed crust' pizza, and, did you like it?

~ Put some stuff in this big soft flour tortilla and then eat it:

~ Are your shoe laces too short, too long or just right?

~ A place where you have had a really good big, hot soft pretzel:

~ If you were to eat an apple, do you use a knife?

~ At what temperature would you say 'it's a bit chilly':

~ What do people in your location popularly use for 'fish bait'?

~ Do you own any concert DVDs?

~ Where did you last see a duck!?

~ Yet another store that you enjoy being in:

~ _____________ and cheese.

~ A food that you quite like the packaging:

***** Remember to smile and do things with love in your heart... *****
***** Have a very nice Fryday and a wonderful, peaceful weekend! *****
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-04-2016, 03:23 AM

16,674 posts, read 17,442,775 times
Good morning roosty and all.

~ Hi...welcome to Shoppe Footsies! What sort of footwear would you like to see and in what color?

I've just put on my black brogues for work.

~ Let's all pitch in and help out at the Big Fair! What will you volunteer to do there?

Oh heck! I'm not good with big crowds!

~ Have you ever tried a 'stuffed crust' pizza, and, did you like it? No, I haven't.

~ Put some stuff in this big soft flour tortilla and then eat it: Maybe the stuff you put in fajitas.

~ Are your shoe laces too short, too long or just right? Slightly too short on these shoes.

~ A place where you have had a really good big, hot soft pretzel: Not sure I ever have.

~ If you were to eat an apple, do you use a knife? No

~ At what temperature would you say 'it's a bit chilly': Depends on wind chill.

One or two including Stevie Nicks at Red Rock.

~ Where did you last see a duck!? There's three round here as I type. Here's a shot I took from the bedroom window;

~ Yet another store that you enjoy being in: Mrs J and I went shopping at John Lewis a couple of days ago. It's a very nice departmental store.

~ Chalk and cheese.

Thanks roosty. It's Mothering Sunday here this weekend, so we'll be seeing Miss J.

Old 03-04-2016, 03:47 AM

18,950 posts, read 11,598,917 times
woohoo roosty - jumping right in!~ Hi...welcome to Shoppe Footsies! What sort of footwear would you like to see and in what color? tall rain boots - orange with penguins frolicking

~ Let's all pitch in and help out at the Big Fair! What will you volunteer to do there?nightmare. Something quiet that doesn't involve cleaning up puke please. Maybe I can keep the books in the back office?

~ Have you ever tried a 'stuffed crust' pizza, and, did you like it?that sounds revolting to me. My answer is no, I've never tried one

~ Put some stuff in this big soft flour tortilla and then eat it:its nice and warm - I'm just gonna roll it up and eat it as accompaniment to my carnitas with beans n rice. Plus you better let me try that chile verde!

~ Are your shoe laces too short, too long or just right?for what and who's askin?

~ A place where you have had a really good big, hot soft pretzel:germany - even the ones in Lufthansa lounge are decent

~ If you were to eat an apple, do you use a knife?this just came up yesterday at work - yes I always slice my apples and almost always eat them with peanut butter or cheese - bonus answer lol

~ At what temperature would you say 'it's a bit chilly':that varies inside or out, by season, and whether cloudy or sunny. Generally I think I get chilly at higher temps than most 1st worlders do

~ What do people in your location popularly use for 'fish bait'?ummm. I see tubs of bait at 7-11. Are we talking actual fishing or was that a euphemism or something?

~ Do you own any concert DVDs? i found not own any DVDs

~ Where did you last see a duck!?on the pond out back

~ Yet another store that you enjoy being in:office supply or paper store - is that always my answer?

~ _____________ and cheese.big soft flour tortilla

~ A food that you quite like the packaging:japanese with wrapped candies inside - just a bag you can get off the grocery store shelf there. It's different and pretty and fun

[b][color=DarkGreen]***** Remember to smile and do things with love in your heart... *****
beautiful - thanks roosty - I'll try to live up to all that

Old 03-04-2016, 03:49 AM

21,549 posts, read 8,731,914 times
I am very partial to Merrell's Jungle Mocs and would like a pair in taupe.

I will organize items for sale and make price labels.

~ Have you ever tried a 'stuffed crust' pizza, and, did you like it?
No, but it sounds like it might be good.

~ Put some stuff in this big soft flour tortilla and then eat it:
Scrambled eggs, cheese and bacon

~ Are your shoe laces too short, too long or just right?
They seem too long to me. I've even tripped on them.

~ A place where you have had a really good big, hot soft pretzel:
Annie's, I guess. That's the only hot pretzel I've ever had.

~ If you were to eat an apple, do you use a knife?
Yes, I like to core them and cut them into slices.

~ At what temperature would you say 'it's a bit chilly':
55º F or below

Gosh, I really don't know.

Yes, Max Raabe and his orchestra. What a wonderful entertainer he is! I used to have the original Three Tenors concert on VHS, but I gave it away.

~ Where did you last see a duck!?
That's a really good question. I don't remember.

~ Yet another store that you enjoy being in:
Sephora

~ Macaroni and cheese.

See's Candies, a California company whose boxes of chocolates still look almost exactly the same as they did in the 1920s when the company was founded.

Chocolate & Candy Gifts | See's Candies

Thanks, Roosty!

Old 03-04-2016, 04:13 AM

11,375 posts, read 9,289,994 times
~ Hi...welcome to Shoppe Footsies! What sort of footwear would you like to see and in what color? - New Balance, black.

~ Let's all pitch in and help out at the Big Fair! What will you volunteer to do there? - Recycling.

~ Have you ever tried a 'stuffed crust' pizza, and, did you like it? - No, never had it.

~ Put some stuff in this big soft flour tortilla and then eat it: - Egg, mushrooms, onions, cheese.

~ Are your shoe laces too short, too long or just right? - Just right.

~ A place where you have had a really good big, hot soft pretzel: - Haven't had one in years.

~ If you were to eat an apple, do you use a knife? - Big if and yes. I haven't had one in years.

~ At what temperature would you say 'it's a bit chilly': - Low 40s (5-6 Celsius) and windy.

~ What do people in your location popularly use for 'fish bait'? - Probably worms but I wouldn't know.

~ Do you own any concert DVDs? - Nope.

~ Where did you last see a duck!? - Last year at the local lake.

~ Yet another store that you enjoy being in: - Greenbelt CO-OP and Mom's Organic Market. The two stores I go to the most.

~ Egg, mushroom, garlic, and cheese.

~ A food that you quite like the packaging: - N/A

Thanks, Raisroosty.
Happy Friday to all!

Old 03-04-2016, 04:26 AM

2,322 posts, read 923,943 times
~ Hi...welcome to Shoppe Footsies! What sort of footwear would you like to see and in what color? White on white Nike Cortez.

~ Let's all pitch in and help out at the Big Fair! What will you volunteer to do there? Freak Show Barker "Step right up and witness the greatest abomination to befall all of mankind straight from the jungles of the Amazon. Keep your distance folks and hold onto the urchins..."

We're having a freak show at the Big Fair, right? If not, call me when the Carny's in town.

~ Have you ever tried a 'stuffed crust' pizza, and, did you like it? Yes I tried it long ago but do not remember if I liked it.

~ Put some stuff in this big soft flour tortilla and then eat it: lamb, vegetables and Greek yogurt.

~ Are your shoe laces too short, too long or just right? Shoes - just right, sneakers - longer than I'd like.

~ A place where you have had a really good big, hot soft pretzel: NYC and mustard is a must.

~ If you were to eat an apple, do you use a knife? I'd safely quarter it on the counter before sitting down to enjoy it and this is only when I'm eating it with peanut butter and/or salt.

~ At what temperature would you say 'it's a bit chilly': After living in the Caribbean and the desert for over 12 years, anything lower than 60º F and I'm wearing my hoody.

~ Do you own any concert DVDs? Nope.

~ Where did you last see a duck!? In a video online.

~ Yet another store that you enjoy being in: Borders

~ Wine and cheese.

Thanks roosty. Have An Amazing Day! Give out a free hug to someone that needs one as long as you won't get arrested

Old 03-04-2016, 04:47 AM

126,285 posts, read 19,062,233 times
~ Hi...welcome to Shoppe Footsies! What sort of footwear would you like to see and in what color? dark brown leather hiking boots

~ Let's all pitch in and help out at the Big Fair! What will you volunteer to do there? help out at the pony and camel rides

~ Have you ever tried a 'stuffed crust' pizza, and, did you like it? yes I did and it was tasty

~ Put some stuff in this big soft flour tortilla and then eat it: never had one ..maybe lettuce,shredded chicken,cheese,hot peppers

~ Are your shoe laces too short, too long or just right? just right

~ A place where you have had a really good big, hot soft pretzel: in the Hofbräuhaus/Munich/Bavaria

~ If you were to eat an apple, do you use a knife? usually yes unless it is fresh from the orchard or on a trip

~ At what temperature would you say 'it's a bit chilly': -4 F

~ What do people in your location popularly use for 'fish bait'? maybe worms

~ Do you own any concert DVDs? Pavarotti music

~ Where did you last see a duck!? last fall on a lake

~ Yet another store that you enjoy being in: IKEA

~ Bread and cheese.

Thank you roosty. Happy weekend all

Old 03-04-2016, 04:56 AM

4,045 posts, read 1,871,418 times
~ Hi...welcome to Shoppe Footsies! What sort of footwear would you like to see and in what color? My granddaughter has some really cute rain boots, very colorful. I'd like a pair to match hers. The main color is turquoise.

~ Let's all pitch in and help out at the Big Fair! What will you volunteer to do there? I'll sell cotton candy!

~ Have you ever tried a 'stuffed crust' pizza, and, did you like it? If I have had it, it didn't impress.

~ Put some stuff in this big soft flour tortilla and then eat it: How about a dessert? Cream cheese, ricotta, sugar, sour cream, chocolate chips, vanilla..... fried and topped with icecream and hot fudge.

~ Are your shoe laces too short, too long or just right? My hiking boots have laces that are a little too long.

~ A place where you have had a really good big, hot soft pretzel: Never had one. Am I missing out?

~ If you were to eat an apple, do you use a knife? Didn't used to. Now, probably.

~ At what temperature would you say 'it's a bit chilly': Mid 40s

~ What do people in your location popularly use for 'fish bait'? Don't know. Maybe worms.

~ Do you own any concert DVDs? Do, one I've watched recently is with Jean Luc Ponty, Stanley Clarke & Al Di Meola

~ Where did you last see a duck!? On the river

~ Yet another store that you enjoy being in: Craft center where local artists sell their work

~ Homemade Mac and cheese.

~ A food that you quite like the packaging: Can't think of anything special....

***** Have a very nice Fryday and a wonderful, peaceful weekend! ***** Thank you, roosty!

Old 03-04-2016, 05:21 AM

11,479 posts, read 9,150,490 times
boots, brown
booth
yes, yes

Old 03-04-2016, 06:05 AM

3,352 posts, read 2,825,845 times
.welcome to Shoppe Footsies! What sort of footwear would you like to see and in what color? Knee high boot in brown please size 8 no wide calf

~ Let's all pitch in and help out at the Big Fair! What will you volunteer to do there? Work a pet rescue booth

~ Have you ever tried a 'stuffed crust' pizza, and, did you like it? I never have

~ Put some stuff in this big soft flour tortilla and then eat it: beans shrimp guacamoke salsa lettuce cheese jalapeño sour cream olives

~ Are your shoe laces too short, too long or just right? Just right...

~ A place where you have had a really good big, hot soft pretzel: Baseball parks

~ If you were to eat an apple, do you use a knife? Yes..

~ At what temperature would you say 'it's a bit chilly': 37

~ What do people in your location popularly use for 'fish bait'? Worms

~ Do you own any concert DVDs? yes

~ Where did you last see a duck!? Summer

~ Yet another store that you enjoy being in: Hobby Lobby

~ ____grits_________ and cheese.

~ A food that you quite like the packaging: anything EASY TO OPEN... I feel like I am 100 years old opening a cheese package...

Have a good day..Husband is at bike week in Daytona Beach so it's just me and the fidget....for a few days...have a great weekend everybody!!!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Other Topics