Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Other Topics
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-13-2016, 03:27 PM

7,336 posts, read 2,743,364 times

Advertisements

Some questions...
What room/place are you sitting in now? My "library"
What are you sitting on? A desk chair
Are you comfortable? Yep
Do you have your jammies on? Nope, shorts and tank top
How's the weather there? High today was 80

I got a haircut this week...
When was your last haircut? 8 days ago
Or last perm? Years ago
Last wore curlers? Probably close to 50 years ago
Have you ever cut your own hair? Nope
Have you done your own perm? No, but I give my mom hers
Grown a beard? Not yet
Wore a mustache? Not yet
I'm bald. Not yet

Misc construction stuff...have you:
Done any remodeling lately? Not lately
Used a wheelbarrow? No wheelbarrow, I have a garden wagon
Rode a big Wheel? No
Installed a grass lawn? No
Smoked any grass? No
Nailed a 2x4? Yep
Been nailed?
Plastered a wall? I have repaired a sheetrock wall
Been plastered? Yep

Fill in the blank...
Mama said_No_________________
Poppa said___Maybe_______________
Boss said__You're working more overtime_________________
I said_Nope, I'm retired_____________________

Thanks wit-nit! Happy Sunday to all.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-13-2016, 03:49 PM

44,633 posts, read 61,629,357 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wit-nit View Post
welcome to another session of sundays questions of the day for november 13, 2016. as a scorpio born on november 13th, your personality is characterized by your strong will, caring nature and sensitivity. You dedicate yourself to things you believe and display great drive to accomplish any goals you have set for yourself. You take the same determination into caring and nurturing those that you hold close. You share a birthday with jimmy kimmel, 48, tv host, chris north, actor, 61, whoopi goldberg, 60 ??

some questions...
what room/place are you sitting in now? office room.
what are you sitting on? office chair/butt.
are you comfortable? sort of.
:d do you have your jammies on? not now.
how's the weather there? nice 82 degrees, sunny and calm.

i got a haircut this week...
when was your last haircut? 5 days ago.
or last perm?
Last wore curlers?
Have you ever cut your own hair?
Have you done your own perm?
Grown a beard? tried, horrible mess.
wore a mustache? once, too funny.
I'm bald.

misc construction stuff...have you:
done any remodeling lately? 10 years ago.
used a wheelbarrow?
Rode a big wheel?
Installed a grass lawn?
:d smoked any grass?
Nailed a 2x4?
:d been nailed?
plastered a wall?
:d been plastered?

fill in the blank...
mama said make your bed.
poppa said go to bed.
boss said you're fired.
i said @#$&%$#@

:d mikey's pun time....todays pun was personally submitted by mikey himself (magnum mike)

after the elections, the president-elect called mikey and told him that he would like mikey to be in his cabinet, mikey thought about it and asked the new president "how many people will be in your cabinet?" and the president answered "16", and "i'll appoint you as the secretary of defense", excitedly mikey gladly accepted. When mikey showed up to talk to the new president, he brought along 2 dozen food crates, 48 cases of bottled water, and many other items needed for survival.
The president-elect asked mikey "what was all that stuff for".
Mikey answered, "if i'm gonna be in your cabinet for 4 years with 15 other people, i'd better make sure i have enough supplies".

noted quote of the day....
life's tragedy is that we get old too soon and wise too late. Benjamin franklin

historical events of note for november 13....
1002 – english king æthelred ii orders the killing of all danes in england, known today as the st. Brice's day massacre.
1160 – louis vii of france marries adela of champagne.
1887 – bloody sunday clashes in central london.
1927 – the holland tunnel opens to traffic as the first hudson river vehicle tunnel linking new jersey to new york city.
1940 – walt disney's animated musical film fantasia is first released, on the first night of a roadshow at new york's broadway theatre.
1947 – the soviet union completes development of the ak-47, one of the first proper assault rifles.
1954 – great britain defeats france to capture the first ever rugby league world cup in paris in front of around 30,000 spectators.
1956 – the supreme court of the united states declares alabama laws requiring segregated buses illegal, thus ending the montgomery bus boycott.
1982 – the vietnam veterans memorial is dedicated in washington, d.c. After a march to its site by thousands of vietnam war veterans.
2016 - bjh in memphis tn, impersonating elvis presley, sings to gal friend "love me tender", ends up in "heartbreak hotel". then taken over to do the "jailhouse rock".

well that's it folks for this edition of a sundays questions. Hope you enjoyed them. As usual all comments, puns, inquiries, misc information was run by and approved by the law firm of wee wee onyu, attorneys outlawed.
Thanks for playing along, enjoy your sunday.
:d

Old 11-13-2016, 04:24 PM

126,280 posts, read 19,053,589 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wit-nit View Post
to another session of Sundays Questions Of The Day for November 13, 2016. As a Scorpio born on November 13th, your personality is characterized by your strong will, caring nature and sensitivity. You dedicate yourself to things you believe and display great drive to accomplish any goals you have set for yourself. You take the same determination into caring and nurturing those that you hold close. You share a birthday with Jimmy Kimmel, 48, TV host, Chris North, Actor, 61, Whoopi Goldberg, 60 ??

Some questions...
What room/place are you sitting in now?...... THE DEN
What are you sitting on?......A SOFA
Are you comfortable?.... VERY MUCH SO
Do you have your jammies on?.... NOT YET
How's the weather there?....WE HAD 12 C a perfect day hiking 22 km

When was your last haircut?..... SUMMER
Or last perm?..... LONG AGO
Last wore curlers?.....
Have you ever cut your own hair?... YES
Have you done your own perm?... NOPE
Grown a beard?
Wore a mustache?
I'm bald.

Done any remodeling lately?.... NOPE
Used a wheelbarrow?....YES in Summer
Rode a big Wheel?
Installed a grass lawn?
Smoked any grass?
Nailed a 2x4?
Been nailed?
Plastered a wall?
Been plastered?

Fill in the blank...
Mama said__________EAT your dinner and you get dessert
Poppa said__________________COME on lets go for a hike
Boss said________________I want it done yeste
I said__________________THATS it I am quitting

Mikey's Pun Time....todays pun was personally submitted by Mikey himself (Magnum Mike)

After the elections, the president-elect called Mikey and told him that he would like Mikey to be in his cabinet, Mikey thought about it and asked the new president "How many people will be in your cabinet?" and the president answered "16", and "I'll appoint you as the secretary of defense", excitedly Mikey gladly accepted. When Mikey showed up to talk to the new president, he brought along 2 dozen food crates, 48 cases of bottled water, and many other items needed for survival.
The president-elect asked Mikey "what was all that stuff for".
Mikey answered, "If I'm gonna be in your cabinet for 4 years with 15 other people, I'd better make sure I have enough supplies".

Noted Quote Of The Day....
Life's tragedy is that we get old too soon and wise too late. Benjamin Franklin

Historical events of note for November 13....
1002 – English king Æthelred II orders the killing of all Danes in England, known today as the St. Brice's Day massacre.
1160 – Louis VII of France marries Adela of Champagne.
1887 – Bloody Sunday clashes in central London.
1927 – The Holland Tunnel opens to traffic as the first Hudson River vehicle tunnel linking New Jersey to New York City.
1940 – Walt Disney's animated musical film Fantasia is first released, on the first night of a roadshow at New York's Broadway Theatre.
1947 – The Soviet Union completes development of the AK-47, one of the first proper assault rifles.
1954 – Great Britain defeats France to capture the first ever Rugby League World Cup in Paris in front of around 30,000 spectators.
1956 – The Supreme Court of the United States declares Alabama laws requiring segregated buses illegal, thus ending the Montgomery Bus Boycott.
1982 – The Vietnam Veterans Memorial is dedicated in Washington, D.C. after a march to its site by thousands of Vietnam War veterans.
2016 - BJH in Memphis TN, impersonating Elvis Presley, sings to gal friend "Love me tender", ends up in "Heartbreak Hotel".

Well that's it folks for this edition of a Sundays Questions. Hope you enjoyed them. As usual all comments, puns, inquiries, misc information was run by and approved by the law firm of Wee Wee Onyu, attorneys outlawed.
Thanks for playing along, enjoy your Sunday.
THANK YOU wit-nit and a good night

Old 11-13-2016, 04:55 PM

7,992 posts, read 5,389,281 times
Busy day...

Some questions...
What room/place are you sitting in now? Living Room
What are you sitting on? Sofa
Are you comfortable? Yes
Do you have your jammies on?
How's the weather there? Perfect Autumn evening

When was your last haircut? Three weeks ago
Or last perm? Many years ago
Last wore curlers? When I was a little girl
Have you ever cut your own hair?
Have you done your own perm? Oh no--toni perms traumatized me as a child--what was my mother thinking??!
Grown a beard?
Wore a mustache?
I'm bald.

Done any remodeling lately? No, need to do some
Used a wheelbarrow?
Rode a big Wheel?
Installed a grass lawn?
Smoked any grass?
Nailed a 2x4?
Been nailed?
Plastered a wall?
Been plastered?

Fill in the blank...
Mama said it is always the second person that starts the fight--she was correct
Poppa said
Boss said great job
I said I need to get to bed

Hope you had a super duper Sunday!

Old 11-13-2016, 07:21 PM

54,498 posts, read 33,869,039 times
Well that's it folks for this edition of a Sundays Questions. Hope you enjoyed them. As usual all comments, puns, inquiries, misc information was run by and approved by the law firm of Wee Wee Onyu, attorneys outlawed.
Thanks for playing along, enjoy your Sunday.

Hello Wit-nit and everyone, I don't have any answers this late in the day.. Except yes, no and.. Probably.. Thanks Wit-nit, everyone have a great week.

Old 11-14-2016, 10:36 PM

9,511 posts, read 6,105,402 times
Sorry I'm late! My hemoglobin is stubborn & staying as a single digit & I just can't keep up. Being a vampire is very overrated.

Some questions...
What room/place are you sitting in now? bedroom
What are you sitting on? bed
Are you comfortable? no
Do you have your jammies on? yes
How's the weather there? clear with big moon, 48 degrees.

When was your last haircut? last month
Or last perm? 1990. I was pregnant with #3 & had hair to my butt. Trying for one of those "spiral perms" & there were so many rollers in my hair my head was too heavy to hold up. Spent 1.5 hrs with my head in a sink & it fell out after 3 days (the perm not my hair)!
Last wore curlers? maybe 6 months ago.
Have you ever cut your own hair? yes
Have you done your own perm? no
Grown a beard? Good gosh;
Wore a mustache? No!
I'm bald.

Done any remodeling lately? no
Used a wheelbarrow? yes
Rode a big Wheel? yes
Installed a grass lawn? yes
Smoked any grass? yes
Nailed a 2x4? no
Been nailed? yes
Plastered a wall? no
Been plastered? yes

Fill in the blank...
Mama said___If you can't say something nice don't say anything at all_____
Poppa said__Never say "Never"!____
Boss said____"Cause tramps like us, baby we were born to run..."__(Bruce Springsteen)_______
I said____wait; YOU said or I said? (easily confused; I am.)______
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Other Topics