Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Other Topics
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-02-2017, 07:18 PM

16,904 posts, read 16,127,347 times

Advertisements

~ Do you have any nasal spray and do you like it or use it?

~ What fruit smells real good to you?

~ What FREE food will you order at the Fryday Diner?

~ Have you ever visited a doctor that you think is 'sub-par'?

~ Are there any 'apps' that you like?

~ On this Fryday you are eligible for a FREE brush! What sort of brush would you like? We have them all!
Please order your brush now!

~ Will you be eating any Super Bowl fun stuff?

~ What is something that you sometimes do that sort of shows your inner geek?

~ What shall we have for dinner together...but it cannot have any meat in it!

~ Which National Football Team has uniforms that closely match a bag of Frito's corn chips?

~ Have you any headbands or material you use as such and what color(s) do you have?
Did you wear a headband thingy this past year?

**** Hot dogs! Get yer hot dogs here! **** *sniff* *sniff* Have some nasal spray...****
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-02-2017, 07:44 PM

21,544 posts, read 8,725,962 times
No, I had only one experience with nasal spray years ago, and it wasn't good. It was so addictive, I couldn't breathe without it. I had to go to the doctor and get a prescription for liquid antihistamine to break the addiction and get my nasal passages to stay open naturally.

Oranges

Tacos

Yes, I had one that put me on thyroid hormone without even bothering to take a blood test. I lost weight and got really sick.

I like the Turner Classic Movies app.

~ On this Fryday you are eligible for a FREE brush! What sort of brush would you like? We have them all!
How about a nice lint brush?

No, the Super Bowl is a non-event at my house.

Hmm, good question. I'll have to think that one over. Maybe it's my habit of labeling all my computer cables so I know what goes with what.

Potato pancakes with sour cream, applesauce and red spiced cabbage. That's actually what I had for dinner Thursday night.

~ Which National Football Team has uniforms that closely match a bag of Frito's corn chips?
Wow, I have no idea.

~ Have you any headbands or material you use as such and what color(s) do you have?
I haven't got any headbands, but I do have a couple of sleep masks. One of them has vibration and the other has blue light that is supposed to clear your mind of racing thoughts.

Thanks, Roosty!

Old 02-02-2017, 08:07 PM

51,691 posts, read 15,694,782 times
~ Do you have any nasal spray and do you like it or use it? Nope.

~ What fruit smells real good to you? Cantaloupe!

~ What FREE food will you order at the Fryday Diner? Fried flounder, corn on the cob and cucumber salad. I'll have an Iced tea to drink.

~ Have you ever visited a doctor that you think is 'sub-par'? Yes, don't get me started.

Please order your brush now! I could use a new hair brush.

~ Will you be eating any Super Bowl fun stuff? No, and I won't be watching it either.

~ What shall we have for dinner together...but it cannot have any meat in it!How about some lentil soup, veggie burgers and a salad. For dessert I'm in the mood for some rice pudding.

~ Which National Football Team has uniforms that closely match a bag of Frito's corn chips? I don't know since I am not into football.

~ Have you any headbands or material you use as such and what color(s) do you have? Don't have any headbands.
Did you wear a headband thingy this past year? Nope.

**** Hot dogs! Get yer hot dogs here! **** *sniff* *sniff* Have some nasal spray...****[/quote]

Have a Good Fryday, roosty.

Old 02-02-2017, 08:19 PM

27,345 posts, read 27,397,752 times
Fruit? Peaches!
Friday diner, I'd order all you can eat fried fish, fried pickles, cole slaw, dirty rice (it's a Louisiana thing).
Super Bowl staples..... hot wings, chips and dip, sharp cheddar cheese and salami. My team isn't playing but I'll probably watch it anyway.
Not real sure what team might match Fritos chip bag, maybe TN? They're orange aren't they?

Old 02-02-2017, 08:23 PM

2,289 posts, read 1,433,079 times
[quote=rainroosty;47059240]~ Do you have any nasal spray and do you like it or use it?

I have some, but I hate to use it unless absolutely necessary. A couple of years ago I overused it and the only way I could breathe without it was if I was literally up and running around. I had to get up at 3 am and do jumping jacks just so I could breathe. Finally I just did one nostril at a time until it was better.

Pineapple and strawberries are the most fragrant to me.

Chicken fajitas.

I haven't been to a doctor in an abnormally long time.

Yes, but I change my mind about the ones I like. I have apps that are useful, that I use all the time. I guess you can say I like them.

A magical hair brush that makes my hair do anything I want it to.

No.

It shows itself when my guard is down.

Eggplant stir fry.

I don't know.

I don't have any headbands, but thanks for reminding me to get some new hair clips this weekend.

Old 02-02-2017, 09:40 PM

7,368 posts, read 5,482,511 times
~ Do you have any nasal spray and do you like it or use it? Yes, I do and I have been using it for about a week now because I have a head cold and my nose is blocked up.

~ What fruit smells real good to you? Pears

~ What FREE food will you order at the Fryday Diner? Pizza or a bacon cheeseburger

~ Have you ever visited a doctor that you think is 'sub-par'? Yes

~ Are there any 'apps' that you like? Pinterest

Please order your brush now! A brush that would make my hair thicker

~ Will you be eating any Super Bowl fun stuff? No, not watching

~ What is something that you sometimes do that sort of shows your inner geek? It comes out when I'm with other geeks.

~ What shall we have for dinner together...but it cannot have any meat in it! Cheese pizza, garlic bread.

~ Have you any headbands or material you use as such and what color(s) do you have? No
Did you wear a headband thingy this past year? No

**** Hot dogs! Get yer hot dogs here! **** *sniff* *sniff* Have some nasal spray...****[/quote]

Old 02-02-2017, 10:10 PM

7,487 posts, read 8,004,316 times
Just like another poster I was addicted to nasal spray. I would use it every day for months at a time. Then all of a sudden I would not need it for a few months. This went on for probably 20 years. About 4 years ago I stopped needing it and have not used it since.

froot Loops

How about a really greasy cheeseburger. make it a half pounder. 4 slices of Swiss cheese, grilled mushrooms, and a slice of really nasty onion.

I have

Not really

4 inch paint brush

Nope

When my inner geek saw just how computer stupid I am, it hopped on a bus and left town. Has not been seen since.

Looks like stinky cheese and cheap beer for dinner

That would be the Nebraska Corn Chippers.

Not a headband kind of guy

**** Hot dogs! Get yer hot dogs here! **** *sniff* *sniff* Have some nasal spray...****

Old 02-02-2017, 10:52 PM

72,417 posts, read 18,202,018 times

No,I used to a long time ago. My mom told me it was addicting and told me not to.

Grapefruit. Love that smell!

Chicken pot pie! it's good for cold days

I guess I did

Whatspps. they are useful. a group of mine uses it.

Hair Brush,air brush,paint brush

Not watching it. Have relatives coming to town

What is that?

Salads!

Don't know!

Don't wear them!

Old 02-02-2017, 11:57 PM

114,838 posts, read 65,832,592 times

Lemons!

The usual!

Uh...... I'm not quite sure.

Salad!

Cleveland Browns maybe..... no clue.

Nope!

Thanks Roosty! Nice job!

Old 02-03-2017, 12:02 AM

61,721 posts, read 87,123,005 times

Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Other Topics