Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Other Topics
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-05-2017, 02:53 AM

16,905 posts, read 16,136,400 times

Advertisements

~ Do you like mayo and if so do you like a specific brand of mayo?

~ What do you put mayo on?

~ Have you ever tried Duke's mayo?

~ Do you have a stopper in your kitchen sinko?

~ Do you think your state gets sinkholes?

~ How many snakes can you name that are in your state?

~ Do you mind having some fruit or cheese in your salad?

~ Have you ever had a good sardine sandwich?

~ Stick something way different into the soft burrito wrapper to make a new kind of burrito or enchilada!:

~ On a scale of 1 - 10, how would you rate your local 'crime rate'...10 being the worst:

**** Would you please pass the mayo? ****
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-05-2017, 03:10 AM

21,549 posts, read 8,731,914 times
Yes, I love mayo, but I am not fussy about the brand. I've used Kraft and Best Foods/Hellmann's, but right now I am using Trader Joe's organic mayonnaise. Some people have strong preferences for one brand over another, but I really can't tell that much difference.

~ What do you put mayo on?
Hamburgers and other sandwiches, potato salad, egg salad, tuna salad.

~ Have you ever tried Duke's mayo?
No, I don't think it's available here on the West Coast. But I've heard about it.

No, only a screen thingie to keep stuff from falling into the disposal.

~ Do you think your state gets sinkholes?
I don't know, but I haven't heard of any except the type of sinkholes that happen when there's been a lot of rain, the soil erodes underneath a paved street and the asphalt caves in.

~ How many snakes can you name that are in your state?
Ummm...let me think... (small voice)...no. I think we probably have rattlesnakes and garter snakes, but those are the only ones I can think of off hand.

~ Do you mind having some fruit or cheese in your salad?
No, not at all. I often put golden raisins or dried cranberries in my salad or sprinkle bleu cheese on top.

No, I've never had a sardine sandwich at all. I've eaten sardines out of tins, though.

~ Stick something way different into the soft burrito wrapper to make a new kind of burrito or enchilada!:
Zucchini, mushrooms, Greek olives and scrambled eggs with Cheddar cheese.

~ On a scale of 1 - 10, how would you rate your local 'crime rate'...10 being the worst:
I'd say about a 4. We have had some car break-ins, package thefts and property crimes around here lately, but by big city standards, my neighborhood is pretty tame. The worst thing that ever happened at my house is that we got egged by the neighbor boys on Halloween. One of them grew up to be a San Francisco police officer.

Thanks, Roosty!

Old 05-05-2017, 03:29 AM

4,902 posts, read 4,218,731 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rainroosty View Post
Love it. Kraft Mayo is pretty good

~ What do you put mayo on?On sandwiches and in salads

~ Have you ever tried Duke's mayo?I don't believe we have that brand in our area

~ Do you have a stopper in your kitchen sink?no

~ Do you think your state gets sinkholes?No

~ How many snakes can you name that are in your state?Delaware doesn't have a lot of snakes. Corn snakes are the only one I am aware of.

~ Do you mind having some fruit or cheese in your salad?That would depend on what and when. Sharp cheese in almost any thing. Love grapes in my Chicken salad

~ Have you ever had a good sardine sandwich?I'll pass on that.

~ On a scale of 1 - 10, how would you rate your local 'crime rate'...10 being the worst:WE are having a rage of drug related crimes right now. I would put it at 7

Thanks rainroosty...Now I'm hungry

Old 05-05-2017, 04:16 AM

11,375 posts, read 9,289,994 times
~ Do you like mayo and if so do you like a specific brand of mayo? - Okay on an occasional sandwich when I'm out.

~ What do you put mayo on? - Me, nothing. I haven't bought any in at least 10 years.

~ Have you ever tried Duke's mayo? - Doesn't that stuff have MSG in it?

~ Do you have a stopper in your kitchen sinko? - Yes

~ Do you think your state gets sinkholes? - I think sometimes, although I've never seen one.

~ How many snakes can you name that are in your state? - none, but I have seen them before

~ Do you mind having some fruit or cheese in your salad? - Maybe a little cheese, otherwise pass.

~ Stick something way different into the soft burrito wrapper to make a new kind of burrito or enchilada!: - Pass

~ On a scale of 1 - 10, how would you rate your local 'crime rate'...10 being the worst: - In my community it's about a 1.5, maybe less...

**** Would you please pass the mayo? **** - See answer #2.

Thanks, rainroosty.
Happy Friday to all!

Old 05-05-2017, 04:31 AM

18,950 posts, read 11,598,917 times
~ Do you like mayo and if so do you like a specific brand of mayo? i say I hate mayo - but really it's good on certain things. A good BLT calls for hellmans mayo, for example. Plus, homemade mayo is a whole different category

~ What do you put mayo on? see above for one example - I rarely use mayo

~ Have you ever tried Duke's mayo? oh yeah I think so in the south

~ Do you have a stopper in your kitchen sinko? no

~ Do you think your state gets sinkholes? yes

~ How many snakes can you name that are in your state? maybe 5?

~ Do you mind having some fruit or cheese in your salad? id like that

~ Have you ever had a good sardine sandwich? no and I don't intend to

~ Stick something way different into the soft burrito wrapper to make a new kind of burrito or enchilada!: how about a s'mores burrito!?

~ On a scale of 1 - 10, how would you rate your local 'crime rate'...10 being the worst: very little idea - I'm guessing it's higher than it feels to me

**** Would you please pass the mayo? ****take it, its yours!

Old 05-05-2017, 04:33 AM

51,691 posts, read 15,700,004 times
~ Do you like mayo and if so do you like a specific brand of mayo? I don'tuse mayo often but when I do it's Hellmans.

~ What do you put mayo on? I use a little when making tuna fish sandwiches.

~ Have you ever tried Duke's mayo? No

~ Do you have a stopper in your kitchen sinko? Yes.

~ Do you think your state gets sinkholes? It has happened in some areas.

~ How many snakes can you name that are in your state? Garter snakes, Copperheads, water moccasins, Northern black racer and several others.

~ Do you mind having some fruit or cheese in your salad? The only fruit in my salad is tomatoes.

~ Stick something way different into the soft burrito wrapper to make a new kind of burrito or enchilada!: Pass. I don't eat burritos or enchiladas.

~ On a scale of 1 - 10, how would you rate your local 'crime rate'...10 being the worst: 4.

**** Would you please pass the mayo? ****[/quote]

Have a good day, everyone.

Old 05-05-2017, 04:51 AM

4,045 posts, read 1,871,418 times
~ Do you like mayo and if so do you like a specific brand of mayo? I prefer Miracle Whip. The rest of my family likes mayo and my daughter's boyfriend won't eat either.

~ What do you put mayo on? Truthfully, unless it's Miracle Whip, I'd rather not have any mayo.

~ Have you ever tried Duke's mayo? Haven't

~ Do you have a stopper in your kitchen sinko? Do

~ Do you think your state gets sinkholes? Does

~ How many snakes can you name that are in your state? Garter snake, Milk snake, Timber Rattlesnake

~ Do you mind having some fruit or cheese in your salad? I like having fruit and cheese and like citrusy dressings.

~ Have you ever had a good sardine sandwich? Oh.... My dad loved sardines, but Geeg, my mom, wouldn't let them in the house. Pop would sit on the back steps to eat them and we'd sit with him, protesting his banishment. I remember eating a few sardines but not in a sandwich.

~ Stick something way different into the soft burrito wrapper to make a new kind of burrito or enchilada!: Fruits..... strawberries, bananas......

~ On a scale of 1 - 10, how would you rate your local 'crime rate'...10 being the worst: Sad to say, crime rate has been raising because of drugs. For a relatively safe state, I'd rate my area as a 4 or 5. We're close to the interstate......

**** Would you please pass the mayo? **** Yes, and you can keep it. Thanks, roosty!

Old 05-05-2017, 05:54 AM

9,727 posts, read 14,271,125 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rainroosty View Post

I like a little mayo on a turkey or roast beef sandwich, prefer Kraft horsey sauce mayo

~ What do you put mayo on? ^

~ Have you ever tried Duke's mayo? no

~ Do you have a stopper in your kitchen sinko? no

~ Do you think your state gets sinkholes? maybe in northern Delaware

~ How many snakes can you name that are in your state? black racer, grass snake,
rat snake. Others have come up from the south. I've seen a few unknown type snakes wrapped under tractor trailer trucks, enjoying their ride north from the southern states

~ Do you mind having some fruit or cheese in your salad? I like that

~ Have you ever had a good sardine sandwich? My father loved them, but I just can't get past those little fish lined up in a can, so NO

~ Stick something way different into the soft burrito wrapper to make a new kind of burrito or enchilada!: cream cheese and salsa

~ On a scale of 1 - 10, how would you rate your local 'crime rate'...10 being the worst: One (1) We had a bicycle theft last year

Sorry, roosty ate it all

Big weekend, some good, and some bad. 1) This weekend is Dover, Delaware's 300th anniversary....fun, games, dancing in colonial costumes on The Green. 2) Folk music in abundance 3) Food trucks and new beers introduced at the Smyrna brewery 4) Sad Note: one of our state troopers was gunned down by a scumbag last week. Wilmington, DE will be a giant traffic snarl, as a ceremony is scheduled to honor him this morning, and thousands are expected. And......it's going to be a rainy weekend

Old 05-05-2017, 06:14 AM

36,423 posts, read 16,036,192 times
~ Do you like mayo and if so do you like a specific brand of mayo? Love it! Hellman's only

~ What do you put mayo on? Sandwiches, tuna salad, some casseroles

~ Have you ever tried Duke's mayo? they have it here, but I don't like it.

~ Do you think your state gets sinkholes? I think I've seen 1 here, but not up close.

~ How many snakes can you name that are in your state? Oh I don't know, I had a black snake in the garage and there are copperheads here.

~ Do you mind having some fruit or cheese in your salad? Yes cheese please.

Chicken and cheese

8, it's bad around here in the last few years.

Old 05-05-2017, 06:22 AM

126,287 posts, read 19,062,233 times
~ Do you like mayo and if so do you like a specific brand of mayo? If only homemade mayonnaise

~ What do you put mayo on? I used to put it on a bread to make sandwiches

~ Have you ever tried Duke's mayo? No not familiar with that brand

~ Do you have a stopper in your kitchen sinko? Yes I have 2 of them

~ Do you think your state gets sinkholes? Ottawa had in 2016 a sinkhole
Massive sinkhole closes Rideau Street in downtown Ottawa - Ottawa - CBC News

~ How many snakes can you name that are in your state? In Ontario/Canada we have Garter snakes and I know we have a rattlesnake too

~ Do you mind having some fruit or cheese in your salad? I love fruit and cheese in my salad

~ Have you ever had a good sardine sandwich?I remember eating often sardines with butter all blended and used as a bread spread

~ Stick something way different into the soft burrito wrapper to make a new kind of burrito or enchilada!: I never had burrito or enchilada but chapati/roti is very close to it. So lets see I would put in the wraps maybe some chicken salad,a variety of cheese with lettuce and tomatoes,maybe a spicy pickle spread or even an Italian Antipasto spread

~ On a scale of 1 - 10, how would you rate your local 'crime rate'...10 being the worst: I cannot rate it but I know it is pretty low

Thank you roosty wishing each of you a fabulous weekend

Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Other Topics