Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Other Topics
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-21-2008, 06:16 PM

4,682 posts, read 12,060,436 times

Advertisements

CLOTHING WAR!

You want to be able to see more hot young women, don't you? Then join the resistance!!!!

I hear that out there in many parts of the country they have had record-breaking bad weather this year, and that's making women wear more clothes. Remember back when we had a good hot summer and almost every woman had shorts and a tube top or tight t-shirt? I sure do! I even took pictures!

Want women to start dressing like that again? We need to take some intelligent, united action against the abhorrent trend toward women wearing more practical clothes. They think we'll be happy with a little peek at their bellies? No!! Phillip Hollsworth and Shadow, noted disco guys and multiple time visitors to the Playboy Mansion and other cultural icons, such as Waffle House and Target, from Jacksonville and Chattanooga to San Diego and East Saint Louis, offered this good idea: This makes MUCH MORE SENSE than the "beg her until she flashes a little skin" campaign that Girls Gone Wild types uses when they meet drunk women! Real, sober women just laugh when you say that kind of thing because they know it means they have the power in the relationship. So, yes, this is a plan that can really work!

Please read it and join with us (unless you aren't interested in women or are a woman yourself - but even then, well... ).

By now you're probably thinking a glimpse of a tattoo peeking up over the pockets of tight jeans is pretty hot. Well heck with that! They've got us conditioned to think a little skin is PRACTICALLY NUDE. What are we QUAKERS? We need to take aggressive action to teach them that MEN know what makes men happy.... not women. The only way we are going to see skirts go up and necklines down is if we hit them where it counts and not let go!

And, we can do that WITHOUT embarrassingly begging for every little bit we get. How? Since women all rely on attention to feel good about themselves, we can use that to our advantage.

Here's the idea: For the rest of this year, DON'T look at or talk to ANY woman wearing loose clothes, a bulky jacket, pants that reach below the thigh, flats, or anything with sleeves. If they don't get any attention, they will be forced to buy some better clothes or live a sad, sheltered life without men! When men are what make a woman's life worth living! And if you meet a girl who is dressed right, talk to her. Be polite!! Maybe ask her out if her clothes really show her off. If you meet a woman just walking down the street with 3" pumps, a g-string, and a tiny spaghetti-strap top, marry that woman! Give her cash! Buy her a car!! ANYTHING!!!! But for this to work, we need to reach literally millions of men across the country.

It's really simple to do!! Just forward this message to every dorm, fraternity, men's club, and guy you know of. Print it out and post it everywhere. We need every man in America working on this!!!

Whether or not you want to take part, please pass this message on. PLEASE HOLD OUT UNTIL EVERY WOMAN YOU SEE IS DRESSED JUST RIGHT. And remember, lesbians can take part in this, too. And gay men, you and your friends to do this to the guys who won't wear leather and tight jeans!

OH PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE MAKE THIS WORK.

God bless them, all these beautiful women, everyone!
Shadow

Last edited by ShadowCaver; 03-21-2008 at 06:27 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-21-2008, 07:37 PM

10,481 posts, read 25,289,591 times
This post is a joke, right??

Old 03-21-2008, 07:55 PM

4,682 posts, read 12,060,436 times
Wink Ha! We'll see who last laughs!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by PinkString View Post
This post is a joke, right??

A "joke"?!?!?

You claim under your moniker "I laugh, therefore I am",,, and you live near Sin City??? and yet you feel the need to ask if this insightful and chock-full-o-wisdom thread is a joke?!?!?

I think I must ignore you!!!

Last edited by ShadowCaver; 03-21-2008 at 07:57 PM.. Reason: a pink string? ;) :)

Old 03-21-2008, 07:58 PM

10,481 posts, read 25,289,591 times
Like Clint Eastwood has been prone to say.. "Go ahead, make my day."

Old 03-21-2008, 10:18 PM

1,821 posts, read 5,149,792 times
What's sad is that it would probably work on some women.

Old 03-21-2008, 10:55 PM

12,981 posts, read 14,535,447 times
Perhaps you could do some sort of a Public Service Announcement to get your message out there. I'm sure lots of women would like to meet you in person after hearing your practical solution to this troublesome problem.

Old 03-22-2008, 12:29 AM

6,588 posts, read 17,552,477 times
Ummm... Are you sure you want all women to be showing lots of skin? Be careful what you wish for! I'm mocking myself in this instance; I'm 44, and I doubt anyone would be complimenting me and paying me to bare any woman flesh.

Old 03-22-2008, 11:46 PM

25,464 posts, read 13,575,909 times
SC, have you lost it? Uh, methinks that you are sampling some of that brewski stuff y'all like, way too much.

Hmmmmmmm, wonder what brought this on?????

Old 03-23-2008, 12:03 AM

27,347 posts, read 27,400,159 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SandyCo View Post
Ummm... Are you sure you want all women to be showing lots of skin? Be careful what you wish for! I'm mocking myself in this instance; I'm 44, and I doubt anyone would be complimenting me and paying me to bare any woman flesh.

I wear what I feel like wearing and if it doesnt reveal what another may want to see, too flippin' bad. Sure, I wear mid-cut tops, short skirts, loose blouses, but it all depends on the plans for the day, where we're going, etc. Sure not going to wear a short skirt to my job at Lowe's....nor would I wear jeans and a tank top to an interview at the Lobster Trap, either. But Im not gonna dress like some hoochie-mama just to plaes some stranger.

Old 03-23-2008, 04:06 PM

5,404 posts, read 15,997,633 times
Go Global Warming!!!! I'm a woman, and don't like wearing massive amounts of clothing! I don't walk around showing "the goods", but shorts and a tee are more than enough! I hate socks, sweaters, shoes, etc.....way too much trouble!
Summertime can't get here fast enough for me!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Other Topics