Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Other Topics
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-15-2018, 07:56 PM

7,487 posts, read 8,032,427 times

Advertisements

Somehow I managed to run out of stinky cheese. I would go buy some more but I have to get the QOTD published. Hopefully I won't go into stinky cheese withdrawls before I finish the QOTD.

Sunday's Questions:

-Not counting going off to school or military duty, has anyone lived in the same town or at least the same state their whole life?

-While working for the same employer have you ever transfered from one town to another?

-Have you ever hitch-hiked?

If someone else was paying for my vacation I would...
-Go to a dude ranch in Montana.
-Take a fly-in fishing trip in Alaska.
-Spend a week on a really nice cruise ship.
-Spend the time cleaning my house.

-Ever gotten bubble-gum in your hair?

-Name something that is in the glove box in your car.

-Does anyone actually keep gloves in their glove box?

-Bacon on a donut, yea or nay?

Today Is:
-Play-doh Day

I actually checked the questions this time. However I am in the advance stages of stinky cheese withdrawl so my judgement might be somewhat questionable.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-15-2018, 08:11 PM

114,838 posts, read 66,104,834 times
Somehow I managed to run out of stinky cheese. I would go buy some more but I have to get the QOTD published. Hopefully I won't go into stinky cheese withdrawls before I finish the QOTD.
Hang in there!
Sunday's Questions:

-Not counting going off to school or military duty, has anyone lived in the same town or at least the same state their whole life?

-While working for the same employer have you ever transfered from one town to another?
Sort of.

~Travel by auto around the U.S.

tire gauge, paperwork, flashlight etc..
I couldn't say.
I'll take bacon on anything.
Today Is:
-Play-doh Day

I actually checked the questions this time. However I am in the advance stages of stinky cheese withdrawl so my judgement might be somewhat questionable.
They seemed fine to me also. LOL Thanks Al.

Old 09-15-2018, 08:19 PM

4,045 posts, read 1,875,625 times
Somehow I managed to run out of stinky cheese. I would go buy some more but I have to get the QOTD published. Hopefully I won't go into stinky cheese withdrawls before I finish the QOTD. What? This is going above & beyond.

Sunday's Questions:

-Not counting going off to school or military duty, has anyone lived in the same town or at least the same state their whole life? Very nearly same town, same state. I think I must have been a toddler when my family moved to Massachusetts and into the top floor of an apartment building. As the story goes, the lady below us did not appreciate the sound of tiny feet above, so we moved to New Hampshire, into grandpa's lake house, for a few months before moving back to the farm in Vermont..... the same property we still own.

-While working for the same employer have you ever transfered from one town to another? No, but one school building to another within the same town/district.

-Have you ever hitch-hiked? Once, in college

-Go to a dude ranch in Montana....... and maybe not even this.

-Ever gotten bubble-gum in your hair? Have taken gum out of someone else's hair, but not my own.

-Name something that is in the glove box in your car. Car manual

-Does anyone actually keep gloves in their glove box? Maybe, but it's not me.

-Bacon on a donut, yea or nay? Ew...... Nay.

Today Is:
-Play-doh Day

I actually checked the questions this time. However I am in the advance stages of stinky cheese withdrawl so my judgement might be somewhat questionable. Thanks, Mutt.

Old 09-15-2018, 08:27 PM

51,691 posts, read 15,750,531 times

Sunday's Questions:

-Not counting going off to school or military duty, has anyone lived in the same town or at least the same state their whole life? Not me.

-While working for the same employer have you ever transfered from one town to another? Sort of.

-Have you ever hitch-hiked? Back in the 70’s.

-Spend time with my brother who I haven’t seen in years.
-Ever gotten bubble-gum in your hair? Once when I was little.

-Name something that is in the glove box in your car. Car insurance card.

-Does anyone actually keep gloves in their glove box? Possibly.

-Bacon on a donut, yea or nay? Nay.

Today Is:
-Play-doh Day - If you say so.

I actually checked the questions this time. However I am in the advance stages of stinky cheese withdrawl so my judgement might be somewhat questionable.[/quote]

You did good, Alaskan Mutt.

Old 09-15-2018, 08:33 PM

14,952 posts, read 8,261,732 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alaskan Mutt View Post

Sunday's Questions:

No....have lived in Kentucky most of my whole life....but have also lived in Connecticut, Florida and Maryland for short periods of time.
No.

I am just not feeling any of those things, right now.
Yes, when my Arch Nemesis Rosie, stuck some in while she was sitting behind me in class in the
Eighth Grade.

Car Title
No
No thanks....I know it's a trendy thing, but I don't see the appeal.
Today Is:
-Play-doh Day

Doing good, inspite of the stinky cheese withdrawals!
Hope everyone has a Wonderful Sunday!

Old 09-15-2018, 08:41 PM

259,024 posts, read 90,928,758 times

Sunday's Questions:

-Not counting going off to school or military duty, has anyone lived in the same town or at least the same state their whole life? No, TN is my 4th state.

-While working for the same employer have you ever transfered from one town to another? Yes, several times.

-Have you ever hitch-hiked? No

-Ever gotten bubble-gum in your hair? Probably so but I don't remember any.

-Name something that is in the glove box in your car. The owners manual.

-Does anyone actually keep gloves in their glove box? Nah, we are just commoners.

Today Is:
-Play-doh Day

Good luck restocking the stinky cheese Mutt.

Old 09-15-2018, 08:47 PM
bjh

60,366 posts, read 30,569,793 times
Somehow I managed to run out of stinky cheese. I would go buy some more but I have to get the
QOTD published. Hopefully I won't go into stinky cheese withdrawls before I finish the QOTD.
Are you at least okay for cheap beer?

Sunday's Questions:
I've lived in 3 states. The state of Confusion, the state of Disrepair, and the state of Wonder.

Nope.

Long time ago. when I had hair.

Flashlight, maps, insurance papers.

Maybe at some point.

I'd for sure try it.

I actually checked the questions this time. However I am in the advance stages of stinky cheese
withdrawl so my judgement might be somewhat questionable.
If the withdrawal gets really bad you can think about how much worse eating vegetables would be. Just to get your mind off it.

Old 09-15-2018, 09:02 PM

21,679 posts, read 8,823,865 times
Sunday's Questions:

I lived in New York City for six years as a young adult but have spent all the rest of my life in California.
-While working for the same employer have you ever transferred from one town to another?
No, never.
Yes, when my brother's car broke down late at night way out in the boonies, and we had to hitch a ride to town.
-Take a fly-in fishing trip in Alaska. No, thanks. I'd like to see Alaska, but I'm not into fishing.
-Spend a week on a really nice cruise ship. <--- This is something that I would enjoy.
-Spend the time cleaning my house. You're kidding, right?

Not in this century.

Probably not. This dates back to the days when cars didn't have tops and people had to wear goggles and gloves
Sure, why not?

Quote:

Thanks, Alaskan Mutt, and I hope you get your stinky cheese fix soon!

Old 09-15-2018, 09:04 PM

126,441 posts, read 19,208,119 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alaskan Mutt View Post

Sunday's Questions:

-Not counting going off to school or military duty, has anyone lived in the same town or at least the same state their whole life?.....I know a few people

-While working for the same employer have you ever transfered from one town to another?.......No

-Have you ever hitch-hiked?...NO

........I prefer the mountains if possible

-Ever gotten bubble-gum in your hair?...No

-Name something that is in the glove box in your car...... Spare eye glasses

-Does anyone actually keep gloves in their glove box?..
Yes I do

-Bacon on a donut, yea or nay?...NAY

Today Is:
-Play-doh Day

THANK YOU and good night Alaskan Mutt

Old 09-15-2018, 09:44 PM

44,724 posts, read 61,963,599 times
Sunday's Questions:

-Not counting going off to school or military duty, has anyone lived in the same town or at least the same state their whole life? Have moved about 15 times, witness protection program you know.

-While working for the same employer have you ever transferred from one town to another? CA to AZ, sales rep.

-Have you ever hitch-hiked? When I was young and it was safe to do so.

-Ever gotten bubble-gum in your hair? No but many times on shoe bottoms.

-Name something that is in the glove box in your car. Manual, insurance, registration, flashlight.

-Does anyone actually keep gloves in their glove box? Not anymore.

-Bacon on a donut, yea or nay? Bacon separate, donut with coffee only.

Today Is:
-Play-doh Day Oh wow 'doh-si-doh' swing your pardner round and round.

Thanx mutt, here's a cheese pretzel to tide you over.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Other Topics