Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Other Topics
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-31-2021, 08:33 PM

7,487 posts, read 8,027,993 times

Advertisements

Greetings. Well, I finally made a New Year's resolution I think I will be able to keep. My New Year's resolution is to come up with really crappy questions instead of just crappy questions.

Now that it is the new year we need to remember to write 2022 and not 2021. Write 2022 three times.

Saturday's Crappy Questions:

-Have you ever traveled on New Year's Day?

-Have you ever gone to a New Year's Eve party and then woke up with a hangover on New Year's Day?

-Will you be having a large meal today or just be snacking all day long?

-Can you eat using chopsticks?

-If you decorate for Christmas do you wait until after New Year's Day to take down the decorations?

Today Is:
I think we all know what today is so skip this part.

Well that's all for now. I forgot to make my monthly payment on the crappy question generator, and it got shut off. I called customer service and swore I sent in the monthly payment of 27 cents. The customer service rep said she would not put up with me swearing and hung up on me.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-31-2021, 10:30 PM

126,423 posts, read 19,181,474 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alaskan Mutt View Post
Greetings. Well, I finally made a New Year's resolution I think I will be able to keep. My New Year's resolution is to come up with really crappy questions instead of just crappy questions.

Now that it is the new year we need to remember to write 2022 and not 2021. Write 2022 three times.
2. 2022
3. 2022

-Have you ever traveled on New Year's Day?.....no

-Have you ever gone to a New Year's Eve party and then woke up with a hangover on New Year's Day?..no

-Will you be having a large meal today or just be snacking all day long?.....we had a light meal

-Can you eat using chopsticks?..not too well

-If you decorate for Christmas do you wait until after New Year's Day to take down the decorations?......on January 13 th

Today Is:

Well that's all for now. I forgot to make my monthly payment on the crappy question generator, and it got shut off. I called customer service and swore I sent in the monthly payment of 27 cents. The customer service rep said she would not put up with me swearing and hung up on me.

Thank you Alaskan Mutt and Happy New Year everyone!

Old 12-31-2021, 11:08 PM

11,087 posts, read 17,633,544 times

-Have you ever traveled on New Year's Day? Yup. Have also been out in a dump truck with a snow plow and salt at midnight

-Have you ever gone to a New Year's Eve party and then woke up with a hangover on New Year's Day? Nope. Don't drink

-Will you be having a large meal today or just be snacking all day long? Just like every other day...snacking!

-Can you eat using chopsticks? Never tried

-If you decorate for Christmas do you wait until after New Year's Day to take down the decorations? Yup

Old 12-31-2021, 11:45 PM

37,825 posts, read 41,155,011 times

Yes, back in the 1980s (not sure which year but "Livin' on A Prayer" by Bon Jovi was Number 1 at the time) me, my former husband and another couple spent New Years Eve at a party at the Trump Plaza in Atlantic City, NJ and then another couple who went to see Bon Jovi in concert joined us. We lived on the eastern end of Long Island (NY) at the time. I think we came back on New Year's Day.

-Have you ever gone to a New Year's Eve party and then woke up with a hangover on New Year's Day? No

-Will you be having a large meal today or just be snacking all day long? Neither. I hope to go out with my camera before thunderstorms and have a regular dinner at night.

-Can you eat using chopsticks? No

-If you decorate for Christmas do you wait until after New Year's Day to take down the decorations? N/A

Old 12-31-2021, 11:46 PM

21,646 posts, read 8,803,107 times
1. 2022
2. 2022
3. 2022

Not that I can recall. If I ever did, it would have to have been many years ago.
-Have you ever gone to a New Year's Eve party and then woke up with a hangover on New Year's Day?
No, I haven't. I've drunk plenty of champagne but not to the point of being hung over.
We will be having smoked ham, baked potatoes, green beans, Caesar salad and pecan pie.
Yes, I can. (Not very well, but I can.)
-If you decorate for Christmas do you wait until after New Year's Day to take down the decorations?
Yes. There aren't a lot of decorations here, but what there are will be taken down sometime next week.

Thanks, Mr. Mutt, and Happy New Year!

Old 01-01-2022, 12:16 AM

12,746 posts, read 3,009,311 times

No.
No, not everyone is into drinking or getting drunk.
We will just be having normal meals.
Yes.
I think it's weird to take them down immediately.

Old 01-01-2022, 12:18 AM

44,705 posts, read 61,900,609 times
1. 2022
2. 2022
3. 2022

-Have you ever traveled on New Year's Day? Not that I can remember.

-Have you ever gone to a New Year's Eve party and then woke up with a hangover on New Year's Day? No.

-Will you be having a large meal today or just be snacking all day long? Snacks then a light meal.

-Can you eat using chopsticks? No.

-If you decorate for Christmas do you wait until after New Year's Day to take down the decorations? After.

Today Is:

Rate this post positively

"Happy New Year" to all and to all a good night.

Old 01-01-2022, 01:36 AM

11,417 posts, read 9,345,989 times

-Have you ever traveled on New Year's Day? - Nope.

-Have you ever gone to a New Year's Eve party and then woke up with a hangover on New Year's Day? - No. I can't recall I ever went to a NYE party. I remember 2 concerts I attended but that's it. Never made a big deal about it.

-Will you be having a large meal today or just be snacking all day long? - Nothing special, just another day.

-Can you eat using chopsticks? - I tried once a very long time ago and had no interest in them again.

-If you decorate for Christmas do you wait until after New Year's Day to take down the decorations? - I never decorated nor have I ever put up a tree as an adult.

Thanks, Mutt!

Old 01-01-2022, 02:52 AM

30,746 posts, read 16,389,575 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alaskan Mutt View Post

3. 2002

just aint working for me.

only when I had to work, if driving to work can be considered traveling

nope. only got drunk once and wasn't on New year's

both probably

no but I've tried a few times.

only put up an outside wreath and took that down yesterday.

Today Is:

Kick the crappy generator day?

well we could start a gofundme page. I'd give you my 2cents.

Thanks, Mutt.

HNY everyone.

Old 01-01-2022, 05:42 AM

7,996 posts, read 5,427,353 times
Happy New Year!

1. 2022
2. 2022
3. 2022

-Have you ever traveled on New Year's Day? I don't think so. As I drive to work at 3:45am I always try to take a vacation day for January 1st. Too nervous to drive on the road at that hour on New Year's Day.

-Will you be having a large meal today or just be snacking all day long? We will have a meal today--some Maryland crabcakes

-Can you eat using chopsticks? I do not have that skill. I will work on it for 2022.

-If you decorate for Christmas do you wait until after New Year's Day to take down the decorations? My goal is to take it down after Christmas. Although--you are asking a procrastinator this question, so what do you think the answer is?!

Today Is:
^That made me laugh!

Thank you Mutt--Happy New Year!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Other Topics