Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Other Topics
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-31-2009, 02:05 PM

3,570 posts, read 8,717,167 times

Advertisements

I really want to pull a good April Fools on my wife and also my two elementary-age children. Any good ideas out there?

what is the best April Fools prank you've pulled?

Last edited by Hoosier; 03-31-2009 at 03:00 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-31-2009, 02:46 PM

11,466 posts, read 19,345,447 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoosier View Post
I really want to pull a good April Fools on my wife and also my two elementary-age children. Any good ideas out there?
I hear ya, I always want to pull something good but can never come up with it.

Old 03-31-2009, 02:48 PM

Location: Finally made it to Florida and lovin' every minute!
22,677 posts, read 19,256,282 times
My husband's a real joker, but I got him good one year. I took a rubber band and wrapped it around the kitchen sink spray gun. When he went to get a drink of water, he got a faceful! I lucked out, he took it well.

Old 03-31-2009, 05:18 PM

44,620 posts, read 61,578,192 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoosier View Post

what is the best April Fools prank you've pulled?
Have someone call your house early in the AM and mention school has been cancelled because of a, maybe say, flooded rooms. Then after the kids are all excited about no school, April Fool's.

Old 03-31-2009, 05:29 PM

19,922 posts, read 11,040,657 times
My son has a great one planned for tomorrow. He (like his father) is quite the prankster and every year, he gets many people at work. In fact, they have already started to talk fairly openly about watching out for him tomorrow.

Here is his plan. Nothing! He's not going to do a thing except sit back and enjoy the paranoia all around the office as they wait to see what he does.

Old 03-31-2009, 06:31 PM

16,488 posts, read 24,471,880 times
I used to play one every year on my husband and every year I would catch him off-guard. One year we had done our taxes real early and had our refund and had spent it. I convinced him we had been audited.

Old 03-31-2009, 07:16 PM

54,494 posts, read 33,856,055 times
I remember one particular April Fool prank I played on a friend of ours, this was in 1985, on April 1 of course. My girlfriend back then were going into a grocery store, and we were walking through the parking lot when we saw our friend's brand new 1985 IROC-Z Camaro, he had only bought it just a few days earlier, and it only had the temporary tags, it had T-Tops, and it was loaded, that thing was sharp! Well, leave it to me and my devious mind to come up with some prank, I suggested to my girlfriend that we play a prank on him to let him know that somebody hit his car.

We went into the store and went up to one of the people who worked there and told her to make an announcement over the store's PA system to inform the owner of a brand new red Chevy IROC-Z to come out to the parking lot because the vehicle was damaged in an accident. We told the gal that it was only a prank we're playing on our friend for April Fool, and she gladly agreed to participate. Less than 30 seconds after she made the announcement, we saw our friend run out to the parking lot in a panic mode. We walked out about a minute later, he had it parked in an isolated spot, where nobody was likely to park their vehicle. It was around dusk so we were able to sneak up on him, and he was walking around the car checking every spot on it. We were about maybe 30-40 feet away from him when he saw us, and I remember my girlfriend saying to him "April Fool!" in a sort of a "Ha ha! we gotcha" kind of tone! - He was relieved, and with a smirk on his face, he promised that he was going to get us for this one of these days.

Old 03-31-2009, 08:05 PM

797 posts, read 2,991,386 times
Soooo many pranks where do I start?

If your going for silly maybe try this...

Blow up as many balloons as you can manage and stuff the kids bathroom with them before they get up in the morning.

For your wife you can open up a couple of packages of oreo cookies, twist open each cookie, lick and stick them to her car (the outside.)

Good luck and have fun!

Old 03-31-2009, 08:28 PM

25,464 posts, read 13,570,117 times
Might try one of these. Or re-invent something similar.

........April Fool's Day Pranks,Pranks for April Fool's Day,April Fools day pranks

Good luck and hope y'all have fun...... Of course, glad I'm not the one you're going to be playing the pranks on.....lol...

Old 03-31-2009, 09:35 PM

12,981 posts, read 14,527,800 times
Red face huh?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Northwoods Voyager View Post
Might try one of these. Or re-invent something similar.

........April Fool's Day Pranks,Pranks for April Fool's Day,April Fools day pranks
I don't get this one, is it just me?

Take an empty coffee mix can and replace it with a can with coffee mix in it. Make sure coffee cans are the same brand, or it will not work. At the bottom of the can put a piece of paper that says April Fools. Make sure you help the person with making their coffee to see their reaction.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Other Topics