Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Other Topics
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-23-2007, 02:57 PM

1,198 posts, read 1,530,712 times

Advertisements

I have Dark brunette hair and I love it. A quite a few men love my hair too. Especially here in Arizona, where Brunette hair is very scarce. I stand out a lot in my town. Where I live is only about 15% brunette and the rest are blonde or redhair.

So, I was just curious on what you guys think or prefer??
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-23-2007, 03:03 PM

453 posts, read 2,101,201 times
it doesn't matter to me, just as long as it looks good on you

Old 05-24-2007, 09:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrdude View Post
it doesn't matter to me, just as long as it looks good on you
Well, the Dark Brunette looks great on me. I've tried most of the different colors over the years, and I found that Black-Brown or Darkest Natural Brown suit me better.

I've had Blonde hair before, but it always turned reddish after a month (I did this for 5 years, until 2003). I've tried Light Brown. It looked good, but I don't think it was me (I just have this dark olive skin, in a way). So, the dark brunette shades work better for me.

But I do agree. It doesn't matter just as long as it looks good on the person. I totally agree with you, mrdude...

Old 05-25-2007, 05:24 AM

283 posts, read 1,384,442 times
Maybe you want to post a picture so than we could judge how good it looks on you? But really I do prefer brunettes but in the end why limit yourself to one hair color?

Old 05-25-2007, 11:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mexi-in-Arlington-Heights View Post
Maybe you want to post a picture so than we could judge how good it looks on you? But really I do prefer brunettes but in the end why limit yourself to one hair color?
I prefer to stay brunette. I'm happier with it. At least it never turns red (I don't like red hair). When I was blonde it would turn reddish after a few weeks and I could never afford to go to the salon every month to get it done again. So, I've stuck to brunette since 2003. Sorry, it's just what looks good on me and makes me comfortable...

Old 05-26-2007, 01:45 AM

3,774 posts, read 11,228,708 times
I always preferred brunettes. Probably because so many blonds shot me down in high school. LOL

Old 05-26-2007, 03:50 AM

Location: Finally made it to Florida and lovin' every minute!
22,677 posts, read 19,263,356 times
Hey, I'm sensing some ageism here. What about salt/pepper???

Old 05-26-2007, 04:40 AM

Location: Finally made it to Florida and lovin' every minute!
22,677 posts, read 19,263,356 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mainebrokerman View Post
for some unknown reason, the last two woman ive been with,,are redheads..

tho i like brunnettes and blonds too,,

brunnettes seem somewhat more genuine,,blondes..well,,seem more focused on thier looks,especially if it came from a bottle,,
tho to this day, ive yet to meet/see a "true" blond, where the drapes, match the carpet,,,,i've heard they are out there,,,but still havent seen it,,

leana,,,,you should post a picture,, give us more to go on
lol. Maineman, I tell ya, you sure come out with some gems, there.

Just remember...the carpet doesn't always get to see the light of day, so it may not "fade" like the drapes. Just an observation.

Old 05-26-2007, 05:38 AM

1,942 posts, read 8,491,088 times
well....I prefer redheads.......wait....I'm a straight woman......why am I in here? Oh that's right, because I have red hair! Which I think looks pretty good on me!

And besides, it's not the hair color that makes the person....it's the person. I could meet some brunette guy and have him be egotistical and think he's the best....and then that brunette begins to be compared to the color of....p00p...and therefore the color doesn't matter.

But I like my red hair

Old 05-26-2007, 05:40 AM

1,942 posts, read 8,491,088 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mainebrokerman View Post
for some unknown reason, the last two woman ive been with,,are redheads..

tho i like brunnettes and blonds too,,

brunnettes seem somewhat more genuine,,blondes..well,,seem more focused on thier looks,especially if it came from a bottle,,
tho to this day, ive yet to meet/see a "true" blond, where the drapes, match the carpet,,,,i've heard they are out there,,,but still havent seen it,,

leana,,,,you should post a picture,, give us more to go on

that's right mbm, you're on the right track with redheads
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Other Topics