Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Other Topics
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-04-2010, 09:12 PM

29,391 posts, read 55,609,273 times

Advertisements

I just read in the local paper that a man fell into a re-upholstery machine, and had to be hospitalized. Don't worry, he's fully re-covered.

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One says to the other: "Does
this taste funny to you?"

A dyslexic man walked into a bra.....

An invisible man marries an invisible woman. The kids were
nothing to look at either

Two fish swim into a concrete wall. The one turns to the other
and says, "Dam!"

Mahatma Gandhi, as you know, walked barefoot most of the time,
which produced an impressive set of calluses on his feet. He also
ate very little, which made him rather frail and with his odd diet,
he suffered from bad breath. This made him..... a super-calloused fragile mystic hexed by halitosis.

A woman has twins, and gives them up for adoption. One of them goes to a family in Egypt , and is named 'Ahmal.' The other goes to a family in Spain ; they name him 'Juan.' Years later, Juan sends a picture of himself to his birth mother. Upon receiving the picture, she tells her husband that she wishes she also had a picture of Ahmal. Her husband responds, "They're twins! If you've seen Juan, you've seen Ahmal!"

A group of chess enthusiasts checked into a hotel, and were
standing in the lobby discussing their recent tournament victories.
After about an hour, the manager came out of the office, and asked them to disperse. "But why," they asked, as they moved off.
"Because," he said. "I can't stand chess-nuts boasting in an open foyer."

Two cows are standing next to each other in a field. Daisy says to Dolly, "I was artificially inseminated this morning."
"I don't believe you," says Dolly "It's true; no bull!" exclaims Daisy.

A man walks into a bar with a slab of asphalt under his arm, and says: "A beer please, and one for the road."

"Doc, I can't stop singing The Green, Green Grass of Home."
"That sounds like Tom Jones Syndrome."
"Is it common?"
"Well, It's Not Unusual."

I went to buy some camouflage trousers the other day, but I couldn't find any.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-04-2010, 09:24 PM

44,633 posts, read 61,638,098 times
Very funeee, lol...here's another:

What kind of shoes do frogs wear?
Open toad!

Keep it rolling folks...

Old 02-04-2010, 09:40 PM

More comedy,

The following are real statements found on insurance claim forms.

Coming home, I drove into wrong house and collided with a tree I don't have.

I thought my window was down, but found it was up when I put my head through it.

The other car collided with mine without giving warning of its intentions.

The guy was all over the road. I had to swerve a number of times before I hit him.

I pulled away from the side of the road, glanced at my mother-in-law and headed over the embankment.

In my attempt to kill a fly, I drove into a telephone pole.

I had been shopping for plants all day and was on my way home. As I reached an intersection a hedge sprang up obscuring my vision, and I did not see the other car.

The telephone pole was approaching. I was attempting to swerve out of its way when it struck the front end.

I was thrown from the car as it left the road. I was later found in the ditch by some stray cows.

The indirect cause of the accident was a little guy in a small car with a big mouth.

I had been driving for 40 years when I fell asleep at the wheel and had an accident.

I was on my way to the doctor with rear end trouble when my universal joint gave way causing me to have an accident.

As I approached the intersection a sign suddenly appeared in a place where no stop sign had ever appeared before. I was unable to stop in time to avoid the accident. To avoid hitting the bumper of the car in front, I struck the pedestrian.

My car was legally parked as it backed into the other vehicle.

An invisible car came out of nowhere, struck my car and vanished.

I told the police that I was not injured, but upon removing my hat found that I had a fractured skull.

I was sure the old fellow would never make it to the other side of the curb when I struck him.

The pedestrian had no idea which direction to run, so I ran over him.

Old 02-04-2010, 11:03 PM

3,051 posts, read 11,594,269 times
Two blondes walked into a building... You'd think one of them would have seen it!

Old 02-05-2010, 01:28 AM

banned commercial by Mercedes.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l38blGqVeHc

Old 02-05-2010, 11:59 AM

2,544 posts, read 4,284,297 times
Did you hear about the dyslexic agnostic with insomnia?

He stayed up all night wondering, "Is there really a dog?"

Old 02-05-2010, 12:14 PM

1,249 posts, read 2,462,196 times
Default You guys are cracking me up!

I want to die peacefully in my sleep just like my Grandpa did. Not like the passangers in his car.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Other Topics