Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Paganism
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 09-23-2010, 10:07 AM

2,981 posts, read 5,461,574 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Code Pink's affiliation with witchcraft was present at its creation--a Wiccan who calls herself Starhawk is a co-founder of the group.
Obama Support Group Code Pink Held Witchcraft Ceremony to Cleanse White House

Christians, pray for this nation. When witchcraft is practiced by the pals of the President, we are in deep trouble indeed.

Last edited by yeshuasavedme; 09-23-2010 at 10:18 AM..

Old 09-23-2010, 12:21 PM

3,381 posts, read 4,200,378 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by yeshuasavedme View Post

Christians, pray for this nation. When witchcraft is practiced by the pals of the President, we are in deep trouble indeed.
Hey, I want to clean the White House, too. Starhawk will clean nothing. We all know that. Don't be silly.

When you start getting all hot and bothered by the above link, just remember the 80s. Like I said in the "Odonnell into Witchcraft - No surprise!" thread , there are idiots and the misguided on all sides.

TIME Magazine Cover: Nancy Reagan and Astrology - May 16, 1988 - Nancy Reagan - First Ladies - Astrology

Old 09-23-2010, 01:14 PM

2,981 posts, read 5,461,574 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by herefornow View Post
Hey, I want to clean the White House, too. Starhawk will clean nothing. We all know that. Don't be silly.

When you start getting all hot and bothered by the above link, just remember the 80s. Like I said in the "Odonnell into Witchcraft - No surprise!" thread , there are idiots and the misguided on all sides.

Nancy Reagan is dead. Code Pink witches are very much alive and very much pals of Obama and very much indeed held a pagan ritual for Obama, in Jan 09.

It is a lie to claim that O'Donnell is into Witchcraft. That is slander against her person.

I dabbled in the occult myself, as a teenager, and I am a born again in Christ Believer who repented and renounced all such things when Jesus saved me. Obama has never renounced anything he was into -by his own confessions- and has hidden all his records, from long form birth certificate to kindergarten to college to Senate in Illinois records; and yet what we do know about him from his book [written by the terrorist pal, Bill Ayers, as evidence has shown, comparing the writings of Ayers to what writing Obama claims is his book] tells us of his love for a "dad " figure of his who was a Communist and a peodiphile, and of his love for a black liberation theology hate America, racist "preacher", whom he sat under for twenty years,and of his doing cocaine and selling it.

The slander against O'donnell is character assination with malicious intent, to discredit her person, and does not address the issues of policy nor of the opponent she is running against being a full fledged Marxist in college -and so where is his renouncing of that -besides his other radical destroy America policies?

Old 09-23-2010, 01:30 PM

2,031 posts, read 3,228,348 times
Quote:
Nancy Reagan is dead.
No, she isn't.

Old 09-23-2010, 01:35 PM

3,381 posts, read 4,200,378 times
Quote:
Nancy Reagan is dead. Code Pink witches are very much alive and very much pals of Obama and very much indeed held a pagan ritual for Obama, in Jan 09.

It is a lie to claim that O'Donnell is into Witchcraft. That is slander against her person.

I dabbled in the occult myself, as a teenager, and I am a born again in Christ Believer who repented and renounced all such things when Jesus saved me. Obama has never renounced anything he was into -by his own confessions- and has hidden all his records, from long form birth certificate to kindergarten to college to Senate in Illinois records; and yet what we do know about him from his book [written by the terrorist pal, Bill Ayers, as evidence has shown, comparing the writings of Ayers to what writing Obama claims is his book] tells us of his love for a "dad " figure of his who was a Communist and a peodiphile, and of his love for a black liberation theology hate America, racist "preacher", whom he sat under for twenty years,and of his doing cocaine and selling it.

The slander against O'donnell is character assination with malicious intent, to discredit her person, and does not address the issues of policy nor of the opponent she is running against being a full fledged Marxist in college -and so where is his renouncing of that -besides his other radical destroy America policies?

Wow. Yes, I know about Obama and his cronies. Do I really care?? NO! The Republican Party is no better. We've had 2000 years of madness from the religious/political machine. I'm not going to get into a political discussion on the Christianity forum.

Start a thread in the political section.

Last edited by herefornow; 09-23-2010 at 02:46 PM..

Old 09-23-2010, 02:27 PM

16,294 posts, read 28,558,986 times
Quote:

Obviously there is no lie so outrageous and blasphemous that a "good christian hate monger" won't tell, yet when the ugly truth comes out regarding one of the flock, the outrage and indigence is also a site to behold. One does have to reach some unbelievable levels of desperation when trying to defend nonsense, and you are well on your way.

But when similar was posted in another thread but that was the words, an actual video, of the wacko O'donnell herself you were screaming your outrage.

Your seriously flawed beliefs have made you sound like an angry, hateful, vengeful, spiteful person, over complete nonsense. I suspect your hatred, and inability to view reality is more than a charade, it is your reality, but in such glaring opposition to the truth.

Old 09-23-2010, 02:35 PM

1,492 posts, read 2,693,363 times
seems like the closer the upcoming elections are,the more these types of things,not based on fact, come to air.I think the repubs get to feeling a bit insecure.

Old 09-23-2010, 03:00 PM

2,888 posts, read 6,546,298 times
Quote:
Just because you aren't a Wiccan must mean "it's bad." What if he were Jewish or an athiest?

And what does this have to do with running the country?

Old 09-23-2010, 04:08 PM

3,490 posts, read 6,519,640 times
And your point would be ------ what, exactly? Even assuming that what you allege did happen, a point on which I am not qualified to comment:

"Congress shall make no laws respecting the establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof..."

"No State shall make or enforce any law which shall abridge the privileges or immunities of citizens of the United States; nor shall any State deprive any person of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law; nor deny to any person within its jurisdiction the equal protection of the laws."

These are brought to you by the First and Fourteenth Amendments to the Constitution of the United States of America.

-- Nighteyes (who follows the teachings of Christ, and the terms of the Constitution, as best he can)

Last edited by Nighteyes; 09-23-2010 at 04:20 PM..

Old 09-23-2010, 04:17 PM

6,034 posts, read 10,693,453 times
Quote:

Oh good grief. Even if this were true, I'd MUCH rather the president was a pagan than a christian or muslim! At least the pagans believe in live and let live, and don't try to convert anyone.

Give me Buddhists or pagans any day over any other religions!

P.S. Nancy Reagan is dead??? This proves you don't live in the real world. Go read the news, hermit!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Paganism