Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Paganism
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-13-2015, 07:42 AM

347 posts, read 425,608 times

Advertisements

Do you believe if you can't stop thinking about someone, they're also thinking about you? I have a terrible crush on this man that's causing sleepless nights, butterflies and I can't stop smiling. However, I'm not sure how he feels about me.

Thoughts?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-13-2015, 08:54 AM

23,162 posts, read 10,455,314 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MyScreenName View Post
Do you believe if you can't stop thinking about someone, they're also thinking about you? I have a terrible crush on this man that's causing sleepless nights, butterflies and I can't stop smiling. However, I'm not sure how he feels about me.

Thoughts?
It has always worked that way with my family, me and my mother will call each other at the same time cause we were both thinking of each other. I don't know if that works for boyfriends

Old 12-13-2015, 09:01 AM

31,373 posts, read 20,190,517 times
Quote:

Thoughts?
No, I don't think it means the other person is also thinking of you.

Why not find out if the guy's single and if so, ask him out for a coffee?

And maybe this oughtta be in the Relationships forum?

Old 12-13-2015, 09:09 AM

15,675 posts, read 11,529,594 times
Quote:

Thoughts?
I'm in a similar situation ( not as strong a crush as you though ).

I do very well with the ladies in general and usually keep my emotions out of it but I do have the tendency to " fall " or at the least be quite taken with women I can't have such women that already have boyfriends/husbands ( not mates partners obviously ) or live on the otherside of the world etc.

It's a strange one I know and I usually put things off with a laugh and a joke, but it does happen every so often and at times I feel a complete idiot for it, but unfortunately we can't really do much about our feelings can we? And it proves I'm only human

However your quite lucky as you can approach him and find out and get some closure.

Old 12-13-2015, 09:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TroutDude View Post
No, I don't think it means the other person is also thinking of you.

Why not find out if the guy's single and if so, ask him out for a coffee?

And maybe this oughtta be in the Relationships forum?
He's single but he's also a doctor I'm considering using for a procedure. Haven't decided yet. Also, women should not chase men.

I didn't know where to post this, as I was looking for metaphysical/spiritual/meditative insights. But if a moderator wants to move it, that's fine.

Old 12-13-2015, 09:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Londoncowboy30 View Post
I'm in a similar situation ( not as strong a crush as you though ).

I do very well with the ladies in general and usually keep my emotions out of it but I do have the tendency to " fall " or at the least be quite taken with women I can't have such women that already have boyfriends/husbands ( not mates partners obviously ) or live on the otherside of the world etc.

It's a strange one I know and I usually put things off with a laugh and a joke, but it does happen every so often and at times I feel a complete idiot for it, but unfortunately we can't really do much about our feelings can we? And it proves I'm only human

However your quite lucky as you can approach him and find out and get some closure.
This has been my luck too. I'm shocked this handsome man is single. Rare to find men I really like lately!!!

Old 12-13-2015, 09:35 AM

15,675 posts, read 11,529,594 times
Quote:
This has been my luck too. I'm shocked this handsome man is single. Rare to find men I really like lately!!!
There's lots of handsome single men just as there's lots of single beautiful women about

Honestly I WOULD approach him so you find out.

Old 12-13-2015, 02:11 PM

Go into your living room and light some candles and incense, and then cut just a little of your hair off put in on the incense and circle the table 3 times saying his name and then flip a coin and if it lands on heads, he is gonna smell the hair of your head and come runnin and if he doesn't, you are free to call him. Sounds silly, but I actually do stuff like that.

Old 12-14-2015, 12:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hannibal Flavius View Post
Go into your living room and light some candles and incense, and then cut just a little of your hair off put in on the incense and circle the table 3 times saying his name and then flip a coin and if it lands on heads, he is gonna smell the hair of your head and come runnin and if he doesn't, you are free to call him. Sounds silly, but I actually do stuff like that.
Thank you for the spell suggestion. I will give it a go...

Old 12-14-2015, 04:09 PM

Quote:
Thank you for the spell suggestion. I will give it a go...
I made a covenant with a Rare Jew{he could trace his line back to David}, he was almost an Atheist, he just believed in all religions.

I was always like putting 12 big stones around his house and saying portions over them. He lived at Shiloh, a place in Crab Texas near Booth. We would celebrate the feast of booths in Booth, and I would tell him he was the crab of Shiloh.

I sure loved that dude but he died. He had to put up with all my spells and weird things, I mean, maybe they are wrong but sometimes you just gotta flip a coin and have hope in magic.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Paganism