Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Paganism
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-11-2022, 11:01 PM

23,182 posts, read 10,478,178 times

Advertisements

You are the earth, both land and sea.

The sun is in your left eye and the moon is in your right. Your left eye grows and controls the fruits of the land while your right eye moves the waters, and all the stars of heaven were all the great earthly teachers held in honor as kings and nobels.

The sun and moon are in a betrothal being in either eye as the voice of the bride and the voice of the bridegroom.

The Moon

As the sun is racing across the line of the earth it is in a race in a repeating cycle each month with the moon.

The moon says," Have you seen my beloved?

They chase each other in a never ending cycle and the reason is that the bride is always a whooah.

The flesh wants what the flesh wants, spirit want what the spirit wants but even in our sins we catch up to our beloved and he shields us that nobody has ever seen a new moon as the two make their procession across together.

As the moon wanes, so do we, as it strengthens, so do we.

What has happened if you look in the mirror and you see that your left eye has turned black as sacloth, and your right eye has the blood?

Psalms
2Day unto day uttereth speech, and night unto night sheweth knowledge.

3There is no speech nor language, where their voice is not heard.

4Their line is gone out through all the earth, and their words to the end of the world. In them hath he set a tabernacle for the sun,(YOU ARE A TABERNACLE)

5Which is as a bridegroom coming out of his chamber, and rejoiceth as a strong man to run a race.(With the moon)

6His going forth is from the end of the heaven, and his circuit unto the ends of it: and there is nothing hid from the heat thereof.

Revelation 6
12And I beheld when he had opened the sixth seal, and, lo, there was a great earthquake; and the sun became black as sackcloth of hair, and the moon became as blood; 13And the stars of heaven fell unto the earth, even as a fig tree casteth her untimely figs, when she is shaken of a mighty wind. 14And the heaven departed as a scroll when it is rolled together; and every mountain and island were moved out of their places. 15And the kings of the earth, and the great men, and the rich men, and the chief captains, and the mighty men, and every bondman, and every free man, hid themselves in the dens and in the rocks of the mountains; 16And said to the mountains and rocks, Fall on us, and hide us from the face of him that sitteth on the throne, and from the wrath of the Lamb: 17For the great day of his wrath is come; and who shall be able to stand?

Sheer terror, but this happens within you and all the preachers and teachers of the stars of heaven and the great lofty mountains will all have been nothing.

Why?

Messiah just came to his tabernacle in your left eye and and it wouldnt matter if you close your eyes or not, he is before your face and you cant run from you.

The 6th seal.

The 6th seal is one of 7 strips of linen ripped from one cloth.

7 seal you wrap on a dead man as Revelation is displaying us in a resurrection coming out of a cocoon. The 7 seals have their exact order of placement one at a time.

The 6th seal is the linen seal taken off the eyes where the sky rolls up and nobody can hide what they see because they had been blind all their life, and now they see. Now all their teachers amount to squat

Problem being, this isnt a day you wait for, its a day that people raced to in every generation.

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-12-2022, 09:16 AM

23,182 posts, read 10,478,178 times
So sorry, I didnt realize I posted this in paganism, I began writing it here and then moved it, I must have came back and saved it thinking I was still in Christianity.

Old 12-08-2022, 01:15 PM

18,409 posts, read 19,042,623 times
[IMG][/IMG]

I know next to nothing about moon phases. This calendar came on the bottom of a beautiful poster given to me. I’ll be trying to learn and pay more attention this new year.

Old 12-13-2022, 03:21 PM

11,081 posts, read 6,912,808 times
The lunation cycle is highly recommended for use in humanistic astrology. It reveals a lot about a client's emotional response and approach to life. For example, I have a Disseminating moon, so I like to disseminate information, what I've learned. Sharing, communication, using what was learned at the culmination (Full) phase for transformation.

This is a excellent book about the Lunation Cycle. It is considered a classic. I began studying it 10 years after if first came out in 1967. Many astrologers use a client's Lunar Phases as part of their analysis. The Lunation Cycle: A Key to the Understanding of Personality by Dane Rudhyar. https://www.abebooks.com/Lunation-Cy...saAgpiEALw_wcB

Moon Phases in Order:
  1. New Moon 0 degrees
  2. Waxing Crescent Moon 45 degrees
  3. First Quarter Moon 90 degrees
  4. Waxing Gibbous Moon 135 degrees
  5. Full Moon 180 degrees
  6. Waning Gibbous Moon 225 degrees
  7. Last Quarter or Third Quarter Moon 270 degrees
  8. Waning Crescent Moon 315 degrees
Another way of stating it:
  1. New
  2. Crescent
  3. First Quarter
  4. Gibbous
  5. Full Moon
  6. Disseminating
  7. Last Quarter (or 3rd Quarter)
  8. Balsamic (when the Moon is less than 45 degrees behind the natal Sun)

Old 12-13-2022, 03:38 PM

3,671 posts, read 3,563,103 times
My wife plants out her seeds only after the full moon, when it begins to wane. She also buries a coin with them in the planter, for some odd reason.

Old 12-13-2022, 04:29 PM

Is that a wiccan ritual? I've always thought we are supposed to plant seeds at the new moon, but then I found this:

"After the full moon in the waning phase, moonlight and moisture begin to decrease. Growing energy shifts to below-ground growth, making this a good time to plant root crops, such as beets, carrots, turnips, onions, and potatoes. In the ornamental landscape, it's time to plant bulbs, biennials, and perennials."

Old 12-13-2022, 05:29 PM

88,642 posts, read 84,911,862 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pathrunner View Post
Is that a wiccan ritual? I've always thought we are supposed to plant seeds at the new moon, but then I found this:

"After the full moon in the waning phase, moonlight and moisture begin to decrease. Growing energy shifts to below-ground growth, making this a good time to plant root crops, such as beets, carrots, turnips, onions, and potatoes. In the ornamental landscape, it's time to plant bulbs, biennials, and perennials."
I have a book somewhere that tells which crops are best planted during which phases. It is pretty detailed, and also includes planetary movements for the year and what days are best for financial decisions, etc.

Now that I remember this, I am wondering where I put it. It was sent to me as a gift last year.

Old 12-14-2022, 04:55 PM

I'd be interested in knowing about that book. In addition, The Farmer's Almanac has long been in use, I wonder what wiccans think of it.

Old 12-23-2022, 03:29 PM

88,642 posts, read 84,911,862 times
Default !

Quote:
Originally Posted by pathrunner View Post
I'd be interested in knowing about that book. In addition, The Farmer's Almanac has long been in use, I wonder what wiccans think of it.
pathrunner:

I was looking for something else today and came across my 2022 Moon Sign Book! The 2023 is out.

Here you go:

https://www.amazon.ca/Llewellyns-202...38763977&psc=1

Old 12-25-2022, 09:31 PM

20,722 posts, read 16,396,565 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TerraDown View Post
My wife plants out her seeds only after the full moon, when it begins to wane. She also buries a coin with them in the planter, for some odd reason.
Interesting...I thought that according to folklore if you wanted something to "grow" you did it while the moon was waxing - like planting something. On the other hand if you were doing something like weeding a garden you'd focus on that when the moon was waning.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Paganism