Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > People Search
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-25-2019, 01:09 PM

11 posts, read 11,254 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wwhs56cgh View Post
I have discovered that I have been misspelling her name. She spelled it Margret, not Margaret. It was listed as Margret on her passport and I failed to notice the difference in spelling.
I believe I may have found Margaret. There is a Schreiner, Margarete Elisabeth Weinand that lives or lived at Neuendorfer StraBe 49 , 56070 Koblenz. There is no phone listed. I have written a letter to that address today and will be waiting for an answer. Could find no listing on Facebook or on the computer. If anyone lives in Koblenz and can help me out I would be grateful.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-28-2019, 03:28 PM

15 posts, read 11,082 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BrianAndDoree811 View Post
I am lQQking for my huzbandz children. They were living in Homberg Efze Germany last he knew. They are agez, 23 yearz & 24 yearz old. Ex wifeź name iz barbara Fehr, and also the kidz mother. Unfortunately, she will not let my huzband see them since 2 and 3 yearz old. He haz a phone number but she refuzez him that. Also, will NOT except any letterz or giftz. It breaks my heart. We are getting up there in age and I would LOVE to see them reunited with their father! Hiz sonź name iz Brian D McCutcheon JR & Hiz daughterź name iz Jennifer Jessica McCutcheon. Last my huzband knew they still had hiz last name. It would make our LIVEZ to be able to give them their giftz that have been sitting in a clozet for YEARZ!! And OF COURSE see this father and children reunited!! I APPRECIATE ANY HELP on this matter greatly!! So would father. IF Brian JR and/or Jennifer are reading this PLEAZE KNOW your Father lovez you and haz LONGED to see you again!! Thank you, Doree McCutcheon

Hi Doree,

I googled your name as I have been looking for a Brian McCutcheon who once lived in Homberg/Efze. A young woman today joined our facebook group USA Familien- und Freundesuche USA and asked for help to find Brian. She was not sure about the spelling of the last name but knew that he once was married to a Barbara and had a daughter Jennifer. So this matches with your post. I am pretty sure, your husband is the Brian she is looking for. Her family must have been close friends while he was living in Homberg.

I am sorry to hear/read that Brian's ex-wife is refusing any contact between him and his kids. I can't understand how a mother can do this. She will certainly have her own reasons. But the children are adults and should decide on their own. So maybe we can help with that issue. If you are on facebook please write a personal message to Stefanie Frank. You reach her here: https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100016005072651.

I'm looking forward to hearing from you soon.
Stefanie

Old 01-30-2019, 05:35 PM

11 posts, read 11,254 times
Default Found her

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wwhs56cgh View Post
I believe I may have found Margaret. There is a Schreiner, Margarete Elisabeth Weinand that lives or lived at Neuendorfer StraBe 49 , 56070 Koblenz. There is no phone listed. I have written a letter to that address today and will be waiting for an answer. Could find no listing on Facebook or on the computer. If anyone lives in Koblenz and can help me out I would be grateful.
I received an answer to my letter from Margret today. My search has ended. I now have her email address and her telephone number. Thanks to everyone for your suggestions.

Old 04-04-2019, 06:03 PM

2 posts, read 1,523 times
Hi there, My name is Julia, I am searching for a friend who has not been heard from in four years, she migrated with her dad to Germany and her dad remarried to French woman and last information her family got was that her step mother threw her out. Her mother is begging to atleast know she is ok is there anyway you can help me with this? Her name is Christine Erulin

Old 06-05-2019, 03:38 AM

3 posts, read 1,537 times
Melanie (( or anyone Else who can Help Me,))) if your still Helping People I would like to find two people in '''BERLIN GERMANY'''

a BANKKAUFMANN (Banker) ERICH GRAEBER and a ARCHITEKT ARTHUR MANKE

Many Thanks for Help

Old 06-05-2019, 03:54 AM

Default Looking for 2 People in BERLIN GERMANY

Quote:
Originally Posted by MelanieGermany View Post
Hi to all people, searching people in Germany!

There are several social networks in germany which help you finding your friends, children or other family members in germany, such as:

www.wer-kennt-wen.de (who knows who)
www.stayfriends.de

many people are on facebook, too.

If you are looking for young people in school age, try wer-kennt-wen.de first. stayfriends is mostly used by older people who are searching for old school friends. But to be safe, check out both websites.

If you need help, let me know if you want, i can check them out for you, it´s just a little click on the search button.

Melanie

Iam looking for BANKKAUFMANN (Banker) ERICK GRAEBER and ARCHITEKT ARTHUR MANKE I will Appreciate any HELP

Old 06-05-2019, 04:11 AM

Default Looking for 2 People in BERLIN GERMANY

Melanie can you help me find 2 People BANKER ERICH GRAEBER, and ARCHITEKT ARTHUR MANKE

Iam New to this Site , Only a few Minutes Still Trying to Figure it out

Thank you for your help (:

Old 06-06-2019, 06:34 AM

1 posts, read 503 times
Hi Melanie

I am looking for my step-sister , Last time I saw her was 34years ago... she is called Petra and her parents were Inge Brand and Luciano Ariis.. ho w can I find her ?

Thank you Laura

Old 06-12-2019, 12:36 PM

1 posts, read 479 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by skidmeister View Post
Hi, I am looking for my father Friedmar Wehner, he was born 1941 in Berlin. He lived in Namibia for a while where he had a restaurant called "Alt Windhoek". By 1990 Namibia gained independence. From there I lost touch. I suspect that he went back to Berlin
This is amazing. i came across this page entirely by accident when I was in Koblenz earlier this year and playing around with my phone.... or maybe it was the computer in the hotel. Skidmeister's post hit me like a sheet of lightning!

I met Friedmar just once, in 1959, when he was about 17 and I was 14. His mother, and mine, were both in Baden-Baden for a 'kur', and met there. Friedmar was tall, slender, fit, had an unforgettable swagger in his walk, and was the perfect model of a young German. His appearance then is still clear in my memory.

We teenage boys chatted about girls etc while the ladies chatted about other things. Later, my mother related Friedmar's history to me, as she learned it from his mother, and I think (tho I am not sure) that his mother related my story to him. Of course, neither of us actually knew our real stories at the time. I may or may not have information about Friedmar that you do not already know. In any case I would love to know his story from there, West Berlin where he was then living, and on to Namibia. i would also love to learn more about his extant family!!!

Please contact me (rogerjuer@gmail.com)!! Thank you!

Last edited by rogerjuer; 06-12-2019 at 12:45 PM.. Reason: omission and misspelling

Old 07-04-2019, 12:18 PM

1 posts, read 450 times
Hi, I’m hoping someone can help me. I’m trying to find my husband’s half sister who disappeared about 6 years ago. Her name is Melanie Weiss and dob is 31/10/1975. She’s from Wiesbaden originally but was in Hamburg last we heard. Any info would be great!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > People Search