Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > People Search
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-23-2010, 05:04 PM

44 posts, read 94,131 times

Advertisements

Tanya faye porter-Delgadillo was born 3-30-68 to Melvin J Porter and Patricia Jo Adams In San Diego Ca. Her social starts with a 560-11-7. Last time I heard from her was right after our fathers funeral. I expected her to come out to Oklahoma. I even bought Lucky Charms and other kiddy foods. Her sons name is Adrian and he would be about 20 yrs old. I have had many addresses pop up. I have sent law officers to do health and safty checks, I have sent flowers to addresses (and no one called florist to see who they were from or deliver) this I know because sent friend to adress who saw ftd. stickers and florist said no one called to inquire. I have left my office in (then) reno Nv and jumped on a plane in the middle of the day after 1 second planning, I did nt even go home and pack a over nite bag. I drove to her old address in Rialto calif. only to find a simular woman that greatly resembled her, living at her house. Her Husband Cruz (spelling ? ) died in a car accident when adrian was only 2 months old. And his last name was Delgadillo. I fear my sisters identity may have been stolden and inhabited. She said she had gotten involved with a Dean Lopez whom was involved in a satanic cult..? Some say she may be insane..? I have spoken to a william Lamb from Midway city,calif.. He claims my sister is alive but feels she has no family since daddy died. But I heard from her after that. She was suspose to be on her way to me. And who is william lamb.. She has another child Steven younger than Adrian. She told me the father of steven talked her into financing a home that was paid off so she could buy him jewlery and things then left her for an older woman. She Met Dean Lopez on the internet.Thank you with kindest regards I am Ginger Lee Porter-Cormier. Her sister. Oh and everyone in our direct family has died. So its just me and her .
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-24-2010, 05:55 AM

1,387 posts, read 3,434,882 times
DELGADILLO, TANYA F (Age 51)

BALDWIN PARK, CA
RIALTO, CA
WEST COVINA, CA
NORWALK, CA
LANDERS, CA
PHOENIX, AZ

Possible Relatives:

DELGADILLO, CRUZ J (Age 27)
DELGADILLO, CRUZ O (Age 51)

Possible Roommates / Associates:

LOPEZ, MANUEL A
LOPEZ, ARTHUR D (Age 49)
LOPEZ, PALMA CELIA (Age 91)
PALMA, ARTHUR E (Age 106)
PALMA, JUANITA A

LOPEZ, ARTHUR D (Age 48)

Associated names:

LOPEZ, DEAN A

COVINA, CA
WEST COVINA, CA
RIALTO, CA
BALDWIN PARK, CA
ORANGE, CA
STANTON, CA

DELGADILLO, TANYA F (Age 52)
DELGADILLO, CRUZ J (Age 28)

Adrian O Delgadillo

49282 Pluma Verde Pl
Coachella, CA 92236-5493

http://www.findagrave.com/cgi-bin/fg...n&GRid=5713287&
Created by T Lamb!

http://www.facebook.com/people/Jose-...00000503749818 Born:10/12/94

http://es-la.facebook.com/people/Tanya-Delgadillo/100000122123500 (broken link)

http://www.myspace.com/80_proof

There are a few possiblities for Adrian on Facebook.

Last edited by Travelingal2; 06-24-2010 at 06:31 AM..

Old 06-24-2010, 11:11 AM

thank you travlingal 2. I am trying all the stuff you listed. Many of the areas.you listed I have heard of. But she did the Grave memorial under the last name of Lamb... I should of written this down before I started typing...It is him @ Rose hills cematary. I was there. I left a message on her thing dont know if shell revisit her memorial. I am trying Adrian on facebook and myspace. I think I already left messages on some of them. Any advice I will gladly follow. Cruz had what I think was a very close,loving hispanic family. They did'nt live far from where he was burried. I dont remember their names, only met his parents @ funeral,I dont think they spoke much if any eng. I know my sister kept in touch with his brother for a time. because I called him and asked him if he could check on her after she mentioned satanic cult. I asked him if he thought she could possibly be on drugs. I should'nt have. She never had a history of it.I think his name was juan? I will contact Rose hills and see if I can get them to relay a message to any family members of cruiz.

Old 06-25-2010, 07:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Travelingal2 View Post
DELGADILLO, TANYA F (Age 51)

BALDWIN PARK, CA
RIALTO, CA
WEST COVINA, CA
NORWALK, CA
LANDERS, CA
PHOENIX, AZ

Possible Relatives:

DELGADILLO, CRUZ J (Age 27)
DELGADILLO, CRUZ O (Age 51)

Possible Roommates / Associates:

LOPEZ, MANUEL A
LOPEZ, ARTHUR D (Age 49)
LOPEZ, PALMA CELIA (Age 91)
PALMA, ARTHUR E (Age 106)
PALMA, JUANITA A

LOPEZ, ARTHUR D (Age 48)

Associated names:

LOPEZ, DEAN A

COVINA, CA
WEST COVINA, CA
RIALTO, CA
BALDWIN PARK, CA
ORANGE, CA
STANTON, CA

DELGADILLO, TANYA F (Age 52)
DELGADILLO, CRUZ J (Age 28)

Adrian O Delgadillo

49282 Pluma Verde Pl
Coachella, CA 92236-5493

Sgt Cruz O Delgadillo (1962 - 1990) - Find A Grave Memorial&
Created by T Lamb!

Jose Cruz Delgadillo | Facebook Born:10/12/94

Tanya Delgadillo | Facebook (http://es-la.facebook.com/people/Tanya-Delgadillo/100000122123500 - broken link)

80 PROOF | MySpace

There are a few possiblities for Adrian on Facebook.
6/25/2010 ok I just joined my space and put a friends request and message with Adrian Delgadello, I got on facebook and put a message and friend request with every Adrian Delgadillo that was reasonable and in u.s.a., I looked at all the Tanya delgadillo on facebook and the tanya lambs and t. Lambs and all the tanya porters. I joined find a grave and left a message , but tanya has not done anything with that site in several years. and I emailed a long note to her email but adress not valid at aol, and I had to join aol to do that, I called Rosehills to see if they could forward a message to any family member and inquired as to weather it was customary for relitives to pay dues?or inquire for any reasons . no and no was the awnser. Do you have any other ideas Travling gal 2??? oh I plan to look up Aurthor dean lopez again??? oh and I called Az last week and I may call again. All the other calif adresses are dead but I have not looked in to the landers calif. never heard of that one.... thanks

Old 06-25-2010, 07:33 PM

Default oops tanya porter delgadillo.

Quote:
Originally Posted by glcormier View Post
6/25/2010 ok I just joined my space and put a friends request and message with Adrian Delgadello, I got on facebook and put a message and friend request with every Adrian Delgadillo that was reasonable and in u.s.a., I looked at all the Tanya delgadillo on facebook and the tanya lambs and t. Lambs and all the tanya porters. I joined find a grave and left a message , but tanya has not done anything with that site in several years. and I emailed a long note to her email but adress not valid at aol, and I had to join aol to do that, I called Rosehills to see if they could forward a message to any family member and inquired as to weather it was customary for relitives to pay dues?or inquire for any reasons . no and no was the awnser. Do you have any other ideas Travling gal 2??? oh I plan to look up Aurthor dean lopez again??? oh and I called Az last week and I may call again. All the other calif adresses are dead but I have not looked in to the landers calif. never heard of that one.... thanks
thank you ginger porter=cormier

Old 06-26-2010, 06:18 AM

1,140 posts, read 2,074,409 times
Try...

Arthur D Lopez (DOB 7/11/1961) Associated name Dean A Lopez

447 E Algrove St #381, Covina CA 91723
626-915-3945

Old 06-27-2010, 03:26 PM

Well thank You very much ElizNJ I just dialed the number, its been disconected. those covina adressed havnt worked for me..My sister met this dean on the internet. I met him @ my fathers funeral.Ive had a computer just 3 mo. I understand my sister use to live on a computer. If she is alive she must be much more advanced with computer than she was way back then.It was the year my father died she claimed she was having problems with Arthur d Lopez. Then around 97 or8 I pulled another credit report. It gave an adress for her near near the Orange County Airport. But Just South I believe of Garden Grove. I immediantly boarded a plane and took a cab to that adress. It turned out to be the parents of dean Lopez. At first they said they did not know her. I called them a liar and I called the police. And I got the heck out of there met the police. Whom told me they had talked to Dean Lopez. They said I could talk to him or file a missing persons. I filed yet again another report. They told me Tanya had had a 3 rd child? And dean was looking 4 her . as it was his child? I was afraid to meet Dean because of what Tanya had said about him. Any other ideas. Also sent letter through Social Security as she was recieving some sort of check due to the father of Adrian dying in car accident Cruz O Delgadillo was his father. Lots of Adrian Delgadillos are Awnsering My Friend ship requests on facebook and myspace. But not the right one yet. I would appreciate any help I can get from ANYONE. Thank You With Kindest regards I Am Ginger Porter=Cormier

Old 06-28-2010, 07:16 AM

23,861 posts, read 33,523,515 times
Quote:
Tanya faye porter-Delgadillo was born 3-30-68 to Melvin J Porter and Patricia Jo Adams In San Diego Ca. Her social starts with a 560-11-7. Last time I heard from her was right after our fathers funeral. I expected her to come out to Oklahoma. I even bought Lucky Charms and other kiddy foods. Her sons name is Adrian and he would be about 20 yrs old. I have had many addresses pop up. I have sent law officers to do health and safty checks, I have sent flowers to addresses (and no one called florist to see who they were from or deliver) this I know because sent friend to adress who saw ftd. stickers and florist said no one called to inquire. I have left my office in (then) reno Nv and jumped on a plane in the middle of the day after 1 second planning, I did nt even go home and pack a over nite bag. I drove to her old address in Rialto calif. only to find a simular woman that greatly resembled her, living at her house. Her Husband Cruz (spelling ? ) died in a car accident when adrian was only 2 months old. And his last name was Delgadillo. I fear my sisters identity may have been stolden and inhabited. She said she had gotten involved with a Dean Lopez whom was involved in a satanic cult..? Some say she may be insane..? I have spoken to a william Lamb from Midway city,calif.. He claims my sister is alive but feels she has no family since daddy died. But I heard from her after that. She was suspose to be on her way to me. And who is william lamb.. She has another child Steven younger than Adrian. She told me the father of steven talked her into financing a home that was paid off so she could buy him jewlery and things then left her for an older woman. She Met Dean Lopez on the internet.Thank you with kindest regards I am Ginger Lee Porter-Cormier. Her sister. Oh and everyone in our direct family has died. So its just me and her .
Check facebook. There are a few listed; I don't know what she looks like

Old 11-02-2010, 02:04 PM

1 posts, read 2,243 times
Quote:
I'm almost sure I know you from many years ago Ginger. We both were living in Santa Ana, CA in the 70's. I'm Jerry Beltran. The information about your parents sounds exact. I hope you write back.

Old 11-02-2010, 06:05 PM

1,724 posts, read 2,491,967 times
Jerry if you click on her name you can send her a direct message in case she doesn't see this post.

Bill
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > People Search