Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > People Search
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-02-2007, 08:00 AM

7,685 posts, read 13,138,639 times

Advertisements

My best half and I are looking to moveing out to eastern Oklahoma in the Poteau area in a few years. But this fall we will be visiting the that same location. I am in search of any of my old Army buddies that were stationed at Ft. Sill, Charlie Btry, 1st Bn. 17th FA. from 1979 thru 1982. Especially my old Chief of Smoke, Section Chief and Commanding Officer.
Presently I am a straight truck driver, stone, gravel and asphalt. So I'll be looking into the job market out in that zone during our visit as well. So any job info would be greatfully appreciated. I fell in love with Oklahoma and Arkansas in hole while station out there and want to return. I found the people and communities to be the nices down home folks I've ever met. Unlike the northeastern state in which we live in now, to much traffic, taxes and crime for my taste. And the folks around here just seem to have real bad attitudes all the time.
So, if anyone has info on any of my old Army buddies were abouts, I would greatly appreciate it.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-26-2009, 11:58 PM

1 posts, read 1,322 times
looking for devon tyler price
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > People Search