Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > People Search
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-04-2007, 01:55 PM

15,639 posts, read 26,263,376 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by swinny View Post
Hello Hopes

Waugh thanks.

That is great i will try that.

Thanks, Andy

I just did the google check but nothings comes up , google cant find anything.
Is this maybe because i live in the Netherlands ?
I've always decent luck with google, but lately it seems to bring up more paid sites first -- as in like to buy some Chuderewicz?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-04-2007, 02:30 PM

43,011 posts, read 108,061,041 times
The trick is to know how and what to put into the search.

Your computer might be infected with a virus, Tallysmom.

When mine had a virus, my google searches were really screwed up.

I suspected that I had a virus when I asked other people what was coming up on their searches and realized my searches were completely off wack.

Old 07-04-2007, 07:25 PM

15,639 posts, read 26,263,376 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hopes View Post
The trick is to know how and what to put into the search.

Your computer might be infected with a virus, Tallysmom.

When mine had a virus, my google searches were really screwed up.

I suspected that I had a virus when I asked other people what was coming up on their searches and realized my searches were completely off wack.
Well -- I'm off to run a virus scan.

Old 11-17-2007, 09:15 AM

2 posts, read 4,389 times
Joseph Chuderewicz was my uncle and yes he was from Pittsburgh. He grew up on Polish Hill on Brereton Avenue. He was 1 of 7 children to Peter Paul and Elizabeth (Wisniewski) Chuderewicz. His nickname was "Fats" and I only ever called him Uncle Fats. My aunt still lives in Gibsonia (I think). He had 4 children but 2 of his sons were killed in accidents (Joe and Steve). His only daughter lived around Harrisburg PA and his son Russell is a professor at Penn State.
He passed away some years ago and I have not seen anyone from his family since the funeral.

Hope that this helps.

Old 11-19-2007, 01:27 PM

87 posts, read 171,745 times
Hello Cb46

This is great , finaly i found a relative.
I have some questions , i hope you could help me
Please contact me

Andy

Old 11-21-2007, 06:47 PM

2 posts, read 4,389 times
Default Joseph Chuderewicz

Hi Andy,
I will try to answer any questions that you might have. We can communicate here or I can provide you with my e mail address and do it that way.

Cindy

Old 11-21-2007, 11:17 PM

Hi Cindy
You got a PM
My email is included or you can send me yours.

Great to hear from you

Gr Andy

Old 01-07-2008, 02:38 AM

Hello Cindy

Could we try it again , I never received a answer from you.
Maybe something went wrong

Andy

Old 09-06-2010, 03:34 PM

1 posts, read 1,517 times
Regarding "Joseph S Chuderewicz WW2, Pittsburgh PA":
Joe Chuderewicz, my father, Larry Daly, and others were veterans from Clairton, Pennsylvania. Joe shared the story of his capture with my brother after Larry died during a round of golf. I would love to know the name of the German officer who had attended Columbia University. It seems that Joe had been surprised when that officer, who had grown up in the US and spoke perfect English, asked Joe for some American cigarettes.
It has been many years since Joe's death, but my father still speaks of him fondly.
If it's not too late for your book, I can get other details for you. Just write to me at "j@kwansei.ac.jp".
Joseph DeChicchis
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > People Search