Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > People Search
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-02-2011, 12:29 PM

2 posts, read 2,266 times

Advertisements

i am looking for anyone who could help me from scotts city missouri. my dad lived there. he passed away in 2004. his name was Louis Joesph Barone, i am hoping to find some friends of his or if anyone who new him could help me.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-02-2011, 05:39 PM

23,593 posts, read 37,484,310 times
Would this be him? If so, you may want to concentrate on Cape Girardeau and the Lutheran Home. You could also contact the funeral home to see if they have a list of attendees at the memorial service and the veterans cemetary. There is also a Scott City record for Louis J. Barone at 914 4th St. E. listing a Virginia A. Barone as a relative.

Louis Barone
Thursday, October 7, 2004

seMissourian.com
Louis J. Barone, 69, of Cape Girardeau died Tuesday, Oct. 5, 2004, at the Lutheran Home.
He was born May 25, 1935, in Proctor, Vt., son of Louis Joseph and Hazel Fourtier Barone.

Barone was a lasting room foreman at John Frye Boot Co. in Marlboro, Mass., and had been a custodian at Scott City Grade School.

He served in the U.S. Navy from 1956 to December 1960.

Survivors include two sons, Louis Barone III and Joseph Barone of Massachusetts; two daughters, Linda Lou and Patricia Barone of Massachusetts; a brother, Romaine Brown Jr. of Morley, Mo.; four sisters, Hazel Jones of Portland, Ore., Pamela Smallwood of Mabank, Texas, Charmaine Thomas of Illinois, Diane Keith of Kemp, Texas; and several grandchildren.

He was preceded in death by two brothers.

Friends may call at Ford and Sons Mount Auburn Funeral Home from 4 to 8 p.m. today.

The funeral will be at noon Friday at the funeral home, with the Rev. Billy Gadberry officiating. A committal service will be held at 2 p.m. at Missouri State Veterans Cemetery in Bloomfield, with full military honors.

Old 01-20-2011, 01:40 AM

2 posts, read 2,266 times
thank you yes this is my father i do have this information i am looking for any other information or a person who knew him. any information will truly help. his daughter patricia
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > People Search