Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > People Search
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-08-2010, 05:20 PM

4 posts, read 7,197 times

Advertisements

Hi im looking for a man named michael, he was my friend in a social site. He is a really nice man i remember. The infor i have for him is very little. I know he lives in north carolina but i dont know what city. He is 39 years old. Michael's birthday is december 22 1970. He has two boys. One of the boys name is austin i think hes 8 yrs old, and the younger son is about 4 or five. He is married to a lady name sharon. Michael has brown hair and brown eyes and hes 5'10. This is all i remember. I really hope anyone can help, he was a very dear friend to me. Sorry i dont have a last name.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-08-2010, 09:52 PM

1,074 posts, read 3,247,141 times
You remember his exact birthday but not his last name? This seems shady.

Old 02-09-2010, 04:04 AM

reason being that we only knew each other for a short time. And on the site i knew him know one really gives out information like last names.

Old 02-09-2010, 12:40 PM

1,830 posts, read 5,350,868 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by yadilm25 View Post
And on the site i knew him know one really gives out information like last names.
Exactly. If he wanted you to have that information he would have told you.

Sometimes people post at social sites to escape a little, have a fantasy, whatever, but they have no intention of letting it cross over into real life.

A forum friend calling the home of a man who has a wife and kids, without his invitation to do so, could cause some trouble and would make the caller look like a stalker. This isn't the type of search I'd want to be involved in. Sorry.

Old 02-09-2010, 05:03 PM

1,724 posts, read 2,494,029 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hcgCali View Post
Exactly. If he wanted you to have that information he would have told you.

Sometimes people post at social sites to escape a little, have a fantasy, whatever, but they have no intention of letting it cross over into real life.

A forum friend calling the home of a man who has a wife and kids, without his invitation to do so, could cause some trouble and would make the caller look like a stalker. This isn't the type of search I'd want to be involved in. Sorry.

I feel the same way. Keep your same social site name and if he wants to re-connect than he will find you.

Old 02-09-2010, 07:06 PM

yea your all right but im not trying to break a marriage. he was just an old friend who helped me alot

Old 03-04-2011, 03:36 PM

1 posts, read 1,580 times
Default looking for someone

Yes I am looking for someone his birthday is 06-22-1994 he was born in Waco Texas. He is my son I placed him for adoption after I had him. I know his first and middle name but that it is it. I just wanted to know how to try and find him without having his last name.

Last edited by smurfgirl27_30; 03-04-2011 at 03:39 PM.. Reason: need to add more to my question.

Old 03-04-2011, 05:51 PM

1,723 posts, read 4,098,105 times
smurfgirl, you should really start your own thread for your post so everyone see's it. If you look thru the other threads here you'll find links to sites for adoptees too.
For someone your son's age though, I would start searching Facebook and Myspace.
good luck
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > People Search