Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > People Search
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-20-2011, 04:05 PM

4 posts, read 4,212 times

Advertisements

Hi there, my name is Peter. I am desperately seeking miss Lori Clark (Anna or Lucy for friends). She probably lives in the Lindon or Provo area. Utah, USA. She is 39 years of age, birthdate 10-3-1971, caucasian, about 5ft 9, athletic build, brown hair. She has 3 sons, named Derek, Brandon, and A.J. She's a Mormon, and she used to work as a financial advisor. She's been traveling in Europe, and has returned to the US on April 12th 2011. She's my girlfriend, and I haven't heard from her since she's returned to the US. I'm afraid something bad has happened to her. If you know her, have ANY info on her whereabouts, contact info, or any other kind of info please let me know.

If you have any info you don't want to put on the board, please click on my profile to send me a personal message.

Thank you very much.

Last edited by Seeking Lori Clark; 04-20-2011 at 05:05 PM.. Reason: info added

Old 04-24-2011, 03:06 PM

279 posts, read 590,657 times
The only Lori Clark I've been able to locate in the Provo/Linden areas of UT is married. If that's your "girlfriend", perhaps she wants to be left alone with her husband.

Old 04-25-2011, 10:31 AM

Thank you for looking for her. Given our history. it's hard for me to believe this might be her... I want to ask, does the woman you've found match the description I've given (age, children, etc.)?

Old 04-25-2011, 01:55 PM

1,830 posts, read 5,358,229 times
She's your girlfriend, yet you don't know where she lives, phone number, or any contact info? Sorry, it sounds fishy, and we tend to err on the side of caution.

If you think something bad has happened to her you need to contact the police, not a peoplesearch board.

Old 04-26-2011, 03:05 AM

I know it may sound fishy, so I'll explain. I'm Dutch, and I met Anna (she asked me to call her Anna) here in the Netherlands. We had our plans cut short when she had to go back to the US because her passport expired (because it had already expired she couldn't get a new one from the US consulate in Holland). She'd been traveling Europe for a year or so, and she'd planned to stay in Europa a while longer. So she rented out her house in the US, cancelled her phone and internet connections, etc. I never once thought about asking her for more contact information, stupid me. But I can understand your caution.

I've tried finding her on the internet, but all I could find is the house she rented out, and a phonenumber of the people who rented it.
Sadly, they are either never at home or on a vacation...
I also check local news, inmate locators and obituaries (these last two just in case).

BTW I already contacted the police, and, like other offical organisations, they are bound by privacy laws.
I'm not a US citizen or resident, I'm no family of hers, I'm not her husband. So even if they did know anything, they can't tell me.
That's why I came here.

Last edited by Seeking Lori Clark; 04-26-2011 at 04:33 AM.. Reason: typo's and added info

Old 04-26-2011, 01:15 PM

I've decided to let go of my beloved Anna.
No need to reply anymore. This topic should be considered closed.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > People Search