Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > People Search
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-04-2007, 09:22 AM

6 posts, read 32,879 times

Advertisements

Hello everyone. My names is Harriett and I am from Ireland. Im trying to locate the Cady family who lived in Oxenhill Maryland. I stayed with them many years ago for 2 summers when I was 11 and 12. I have been trying to search and see if I could find any of them without any luck. Maybe this is the wrong place to post this in, but if anyone could help me, I would be very happy. Thanks everyone.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-04-2007, 01:53 PM

310 posts, read 739,528 times
Do You Have First Names?

Old 08-05-2007, 09:40 AM

Yes, their names were patrick and Flo. They had 2 daughters 1 was called Flo, but I cant remember the name of the other daughter. They had 3 grandchildren at the time, Karen Denise and James I think??

Old 08-05-2007, 09:37 PM

HELLO, I HAVE FOUND THAT A PATRICK W CADY DIED IN 1998. SEE BELOW.

Social Security Death Index
about Patrick W. Cady
Name: Patrick W. Cady
SSN: 025-18-8842
Last Residence: 20745 Oxon Hill, Prince Georges, Maryland, United States of America
Born: 8 Mar 1923
Died: 2 Aug 1998
State (Year) SSN issued: Massachusetts (Before 1951 )

ALSO FOUND THIS IN THE PUBLIC RECORDS.

Public Records

People Search: CADY, FLORENCE in MD<< Search Again

2 Matches Found (100 max.)
Name/AKAs Phone Address City, State Possible Relatives
1. CADY, FLORENCE
Available WASHINGTON, DC
WASHINGTON, MD

Possible Relatives:

CADY, PATRICK W (Age 84)
View Details
2. ROSCOE, FLORENCE R (Age 82)

Associated names:

CADY, FLORENCE M
Available(1) Available OXON HILL, MD Possible Relatives:

CADY, PATRICK W (Age 84)
ROSCOE, KAREN (Age 37)
View Details

©2007 PeopleFinders.com (prodiispub1)

THE KAREN ROSCOE MAY BE THE GRANDDAUGHTER.

Old 08-06-2007, 04:18 AM

Yes, Karen is the name of the grandaughter, and that age would be just about right for her. Wow Id really love to get in touch now. Isnt the internet an amazing place. Thanks very much for your help. What to I do to get into the public records myself??

Old 08-06-2007, 08:18 PM

Just Sent You An Email

Old 10-24-2007, 04:48 PM
GAC

1 posts, read 2,011 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kelkiss5 View Post
Hello everyone. My names is Harriett and I am from Ireland. Im trying to locate the Cady family who lived in Oxenhill Maryland. I stayed with them many years ago for 2 summers when I was 11 and 12. I have been trying to search and see if I could find any of them without any luck. Maybe this is the wrong place to post this in, but if anyone could help me, I would be very happy. Thanks everyone.
Hello Harriett.

I also had the immense pleasure of staying with the Cady family through the ICF some twenty plus years ago now. I would love to contact the family circle, not just to thank them once again for the wonderful time I had whilst there, but also to let them know how they helped to shape my life, and guide me away from getting involved in our troubled past here in Northern Ireland.

I read with great sadness that Patrick Cady(papa) has now passed away.

If yourself, or anyone else could pass on some contact details for the Cady family circle, I would be most grateful.

Thanks
Glenn.

Old 09-16-2008, 02:24 PM

1 posts, read 1,870 times
I don't know if you guys are still looking for Pat Cady and his family, but I'm one of his granddaughters. It's sad to say, but he died about ten years ago. I know that my mom, Flo, would love to talk to you guys! So, please shoot a message my way if you want to contact her.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > People Search