Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > People Search
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-17-2011, 09:41 PM

3 posts, read 3,383 times

Advertisements

My niece Amberlee was born May 5, 1982 in Denver, Colorado. Her mother, Lisa, was 20 years old at the time and Amberlee's father Danny was a couple of years older than Lisa. They met at a party in a park in Lakewood Colorado. He would be in his early fifties now. His last name might be something like Lukin but not sure of the spelling or pronunciation. He apparently used other last names also because he had a warrant out for his arrest. Lisa remembers Danny as being good looking, approximately 5 feet 6 inches tall, dark hair and dark eyes. Danny's mother was a truck driver but Lisa doesn't remember her name. When Amberlee was about 6 months old Danny's mother was given permission to take Amberlee for the weekend but she didn't bring Amberlee home. She was found in Montana or Nebraska (Lisa doesn't remember which) and arrested. Amberlee was brought back to the Lakewood Police Department and Lisa picked her up there. Does this sound familiar to anyone?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-18-2011, 11:36 AM

1,830 posts, read 5,350,868 times
You could start by getting a copy of the police report from the Lakewood Police Department.

Old 09-18-2011, 01:16 PM

I thought of that but I don't know the exact date or the woman's name. I only know the situation.

Old 09-18-2011, 02:08 PM

1,830 posts, read 5,350,868 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aunt Dana View Post
I thought of that but I don't know the exact date or the woman's name. I only know the situation.
Lisa needs to request it, since she was the involved party, not you. I'm sure a mother would remember the date her daughter was abducted, as well as the name of the abductor. But even if she doesn't, the police could find the record by searching the child's name. The report will most likely include the child's father's name. But if not, we can trace him through his mother's name. If Lisa is interested in finding the father of her child, getting the report is the easiest way to go about it. His name isn't on the birth certificate?

Old 09-19-2011, 07:44 PM

Unfortunately, it's very complicated. Lisa was already married at the time. This situation involves a party, drinking, a one night fling and a baby. My sister's life was pretty much a blur at this time. I will find out how to get the report using Amberlee's name, I wouldn't have thought of that. Thank you for the advise. I'll post my progress
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > People Search