Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > People Search
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-24-2012, 10:38 AM

1,830 posts, read 5,349,309 times

Advertisements

Barstow is correct for April. Here is her current Facebook page.
April S. Johnson | Facebook

But could you please clarify something?
You have placed Matthew in the adoption registry. Matthew Heitzmann, Sep 22 1993, Jeanna Grunow, Wi Usa, Sycamore, Il
Was he given up for adoption? If so, we're wasting our time searching for April or searching for him under the Heitzmann name.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-24-2012, 11:04 AM

33 posts, read 54,790 times
Yes, he was given up for adoption... but I'm really only looking for Matthew, not his mother. That last name was the last one I knew of him being under so it is very possible his name was changed.

Old 05-24-2012, 12:11 PM

People were searching for his mother because that's a valid way to find a young adult and you didn't reveal this was an adoption case.
If he was adopted then his last name has changed and there is no point in us searching under the Heitzmann name.

There is a chance he will google his birth name and find this thread and the adoption registry, so it's imperative you keep a current email address in your profile at both places. Many times the person shows up here several years after the thread was posted and then we cannot find the original poster. Keep your contact info current and check back occasionally. If he was five at the time, he remembers and he will eventually search for his family.

Old 05-24-2012, 12:14 PM

33 posts, read 54,790 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hcgCali View Post
People were searching for his mother because that's a valid way to find a young adult and you didn't reveal this was an adoption case.
If he was adopted then his last name has changed and there is no point in us searching under the Heitzmann name.

There is a chance he will google his birth name and find this thread and the adoption registry, so it's imperative you keep a current email address in your profile at both places. Many times the person shows up here several years after the thread was posted and then we cannot find the original poster. Keep your contact info current and check back occasionally. If he was five at the time, he remembers and he will eventually search for his family.
I hope he does google his birth name, I would think it's only natural to be curious about where you came from.

I'm pretty sure he remembers me and my dad, because we did spend quite a bit of time together before he was adopted out.

Old 05-24-2012, 12:30 PM

Yes, it's only natural.

I didn't want to do it without your permission, but I suggest you add your dad's name to this thread, too, in case Matthew googles it.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > People Search