Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > People Search
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-12-2012, 09:16 PM

4,888 posts, read 13,832,767 times

Advertisements

Nat was a neighbor of mine in Cambridge, MA toward the end of the '90s. At the time he was a chef for the local branch of the Brew Moon microbrewery (or maybe its predecessor?) He moved to Somerville in '99 to set up housekeeping with the girlfriend who he met while they both lived in a building around the corner. I knew they were relocating to Winslow St near Davis Square, and we promised to stay in touch, but you know how those things go. Nat had talked of perhaps returning to his native "Noho" sometime in the future, so he may well have done just that. Whether or not he and his gf (April Horton) stayed together is obviously not known to me now either.

The three of us were the kind of friends who enjoyed each other's company a lot but traveled in different social circles. Plus April was busy with school and both of us guys had demanding jobs. So we didn't get to connect in person all that much - and we obviously fell off each other's radar once they changed addresses. All the same, it'd be fun to get back in touch with Nat, all the more so because I had a "significant life event" occur recently which involved a common acquaintance he would definitely remember.

So far I'm 2-for-2 in this forum, here goes nothing!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-13-2012, 06:47 AM

1,140 posts, read 2,075,318 times
Would he be about 45 yrs old?

Found a Nathaniel Garfield Foss (45)
Previously lived: Northampton, Cambridge, Somerville, Amherst MA, Providence RI

Nathaniel Foss
30 Inkberry Trl, Narragansett RI 02882
401-284-3927

Good Luck

Old 02-13-2012, 04:11 PM

4,888 posts, read 13,832,767 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ElizNJ View Post
Would he be about 45 yrs old?

Found a Nathaniel Garfield Foss (45)
Previously lived: Northampton, Cambridge, Somerville, Amherst MA, Providence RI

Nathaniel Foss
30 Inkberry Trl, Narragansett RI 02882
401-284-3927

Good Luck
It's definitely worth a try, sounds promising! I ran into pretty much of a dead end when I tried snooping the 'net on my own (probable match, but no house number, in Northampton.)
Will send an old-school note and see what happens - thanks!!!

Old 12-15-2012, 02:46 PM

1 posts, read 1,103 times
Default It´s Nat

Whom might be looking for me. I am defenitely the person you are looking for. I am living in Guatemala for the time being. I thought moving to one of the worlds most dangerous countries would be an interesting change of pace. Everynight I fall restfully to sleep to the sound of gunfire and car alarms. I am just trying to get a better appreciation of life.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > People Search