Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > People Search
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 09-25-2009, 12:26 PM

123 posts, read 321,432 times

Advertisements

Does anyone here KNOW a Mr. Jeff Rosen? Lives in Downtown Phoenix and is illedgedly an investor? Says he has been here 17 years, has cerebal palsy?

I need to know.

Old 06-23-2011, 07:41 PM

2 posts, read 10,369 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MZBEA View Post
Does anyone here KNOW a Mr. Jeff Rosen? Lives in Downtown Phoenix and is illedgedly an investor? Says he has been here 17 years, has cerebal palsy?

I need to know.
I am replying to a message you wrote June 2009,You asked if anyone knows a man by the name of Jeff Rosen? I do not know him but he has offered my 29 year old daughter a job,a car,a place to live ect.But she has to move to phoenix from another city in Az.She also has a 2 year old son in whom we adore.This whole situation seems very fishy and bizarre,I would really like to know more about this guy.Did you ever find out anything on him.I would appreciate any info.There is a lot of wierdos out there these days and I would like to know if he is legit. Thanks Lori C

Old 09-11-2011, 08:26 PM

2 posts, read 11,224 times
JEFF N. ROSEN, OF 3124 N. 7TH AVE., APT.#18 PHOENIX, AZ. 85013
jrdevil4@gmail.com
HOME PHONE# 602-274-1447
D.O.B. 09/15/51

****WARNING*******

***DANGEROUS CON ARTIST****

THE PHOENIX PD NEED TO ARREST & COMMIT THIS INSANE MAN BEFORE HE STRIKES AGAIN. (BUT THEN AGAIN, THERE IS A FEMALE PHOENIX POLICE OFFICER (J.S.), AND A CERTAIN CITY OF PHOENIX COUNCILMAN (T.S.), WHO APPEAR TO BE IN MR. JEFF ROSEN'S "BACK POCKET" ).

MR. ROSEN HAS CEREBAL PALSEY, LOST HIS MOTHER IN 2010, AND CURRENTLY RESIDES IN THE METROPOLITAN APARTMENTS ON 7TH AVE., PHOENIX, AZ. HE USES VICTIM ADVOCATE JOHN GOODMAN IN PEORIA- WHO APPEARS TO HAVE HELPED HIM IN HIS DIVORCE FROM MARY ANN ROSEN, ALONG WITH SOME "DOMESTIC DISPUTES" & "CHANGES OF VENUE".

HE HAS POSED AS AN "INVESTOR", "FBI AGENT", "TALENT AQUISITION MANAGER", & AS A "PHOENIX POLICE OFFICER", JUST TO NAME A FEW OF HIS "PLOYS" TO LURE IN HIS VICTIMS.

A VERY ANGRY AND BITTER MAN, WHO HATES SOCIETY AND GOVERNMENT AS A WHOLE, AND PLAYS HIS "VICTIM CARD", TO "CAPTURE" HIS VERY OWN VICTIMS.

***THIS MAN NEEDS TO BE PICKED-UP, AND COMMITTED TO A PSYCH WARD FOR SAFE-KEEPING FOR THE REMAINDER OF HIS NATURAL LIFE***

Old 10-19-2011, 12:54 PM

1 posts, read 9,611 times
Default Jeff Rosen - block him on Facebook!

Jeff Rosen preys on people that he finds on the Social Networking sites. There is NO picture associated with his profile, and he always lurks in the background, never really participating, other than to send Instant Messages or Personal Messages.

He is looking for someone among his friends who posts something that makes he think he can "help" them (and I am going to say it is 99% of the time female, if not 100% of the time) and offer some kind of job/computer/car/cell phone. He tells you that his mother died a few years ago and that he has at least one or two extra computers that he is willing to give you. He supposedly started to run for City Council, but that faded into nothing - started working on Light Rail issues, that faded away.

Very bitter, very mean - hates life I think (I agree with other poster on that one!)

I hope no one gets taken in by him again and maybe he will go away without harming others!!

Old 12-14-2011, 12:45 PM

1 posts, read 9,611 times
What is his con? What is he trying to achieve in promising things like this? Wouldn't he be "found" out when he doesn't give what he offered? Please someone explain what he does to these victims. I have been contacted myself, and need to know his angle. Thank you so much!

Old 12-15-2011, 09:06 AM

1 posts, read 9,264 times
12/2011 I have been getting a job offer from Jeff Rosen, in Phoenix, on Facebook. He seemed a little "off" to me and aggressive in his "offer" altho he would give me no details- he wanted to call me. Then he friended my daughter and sent her a FB "poke". Very odd... as he was offering a job for the 4th or 5th time- I declined each time- I decided to do a google search and this came up. Def the same guy. Do not trust this man.

Old 01-08-2012, 06:01 PM

1 posts, read 8,888 times
He sent a IM to wife today on Facebook. She runs a charity and he offered to make a donation. After she told me I did a quick search of his name and found this. Thanks everyone. True to form he would only talk to her and never make any commitment to donating thought the website. He is a predator. She was scared to block him because she did not want to incite him. I say cut and paste these posts. We know where he lives and his m/o. I did a public records search on him and he was the subject of an order of protection in Wilcox Az. I will be monitoring this through my wife. I am in federal law enforcement and if it goes any further I will advise all of you.

Old 01-09-2012, 11:42 PM

5,297 posts, read 7,634,684 times
Please keep us informed.

Old 01-13-2012, 03:54 PM

4 posts, read 19,935 times
He is either extremely unstable, or someone is acting as him online. Just got a Facebook request and two different job offers. Tea Party. HAHA! No, thanks.

Old 01-13-2012, 03:55 PM

4 posts, read 19,935 times
I don't think that's really him on Facebook. If so, he's off his damn rocker. No wonder he's in the Tea Party.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.