Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > People Search
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 01-15-2012, 04:40 PM

1 posts, read 1,624 times

Advertisements

I was contacted by this person to be his personal assistant and eye / arm candy at various events / functions. Hhhmmmm why me??? well supposedly because I was mature and good looking. ok well lets see where this is going.

The first event is/was to be the coming monday. He said he was a veitnam vet and was wheel chair bound but could do a walker when necessary. He just wanted me to be there as a pretty woman. No sex -- ok and for $2k an event well I said ok.

Then he said he was part of the Gotti Family -- that got me a little freaked espeically when he said that he had already talked to John and that John wanted me to be part of the family!~ Ok something is hinky. First John Gotti is dead. Even if it was someone in the family he was talking to there would be no way they would want a total stranger / outsider in the family. So to test this out I asked for $500 upfront to get the dress, hair, etc and as a sign of good faith.... guess what.... you guessed it never heard from him again.... thank god

not sure what the guys deal is but he really needs to feel important and I kind of feel sorry for him -- by the way thanks for this thread. It is what promted me to do even more digging and asking for the $ upfront.

Old 01-16-2012, 05:00 PM

3,748 posts, read 12,402,890 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sagmoon View Post
I was contacted by this person to be his personal assistant and eye / arm candy at various events / functions. Hhhmmmm why me??? well supposedly because I was mature and good looking. ok well lets see where this is going.

The first event is/was to be the coming monday. He said he was a veitnam vet and was wheel chair bound but could do a walker when necessary. He just wanted me to be there as a pretty woman. No sex -- ok and for $2k an event well I said ok.

Then he said he was part of the Gotti Family -- that got me a little freaked espeically when he said that he had already talked to John and that John wanted me to be part of the family!~ Ok something is hinky. First John Gotti is dead. Even if it was someone in the family he was talking to there would be no way they would want a total stranger / outsider in the family. So to test this out I asked for $500 upfront to get the dress, hair, etc and as a sign of good faith.... guess what.... you guessed it never heard from him again.... thank god

not sure what the guys deal is but he really needs to feel important and I kind of feel sorry for him -- by the way thanks for this thread. It is what promted me to do even more digging and asking for the $ upfront.
I lurk and read the posts under this topic every now and then. I think this is the first time I have ever actually laughed out loud at something posted here! Wonder what country that scammer is from

Old 01-20-2012, 10:46 AM

1 posts, read 1,578 times
Default Jeff rosen is evil!

"mr. Rosen" is a horrible scammer. Just last night he told my sister on the phone that he got her a job as chief of staff for the representative for arizona. I knew something was weird but we found this site and it is true. He is a con artist and preys on people.. Do not waste your time with him he is**dangerous** in fact he told my sister that she had to go out and buy 500$ worth of stuff like clothes, hair, etc. and he said he would pay it all back. he also said he had cerebral palsy and was wheel chair bound. HE IS A LIAR!!!!!! my sister sensed something wierd so her and my mom called him back and confronted him. he said to never call him again and disconnected his phone!!!

not only that but he kept calling my sister numerous times and each time he seemed to be geting drunk!

Old 02-05-2012, 01:09 PM

4 posts, read 19,929 times
This is the weirdest **** I've seen online in awhile!
He finally blocked me on facebook, which is good for him, because I know everyone.
Is he really running for office??? If so, I'll take screenshots of this thread. Ha.

Old 02-13-2012, 02:57 PM

1 posts, read 1,485 times
I received a call from this person today, and after searching his phone number 602-274-1447 I ran across this thread.
OMG, glad I do My research!
I seems angry at the world, and more-so some type of hatred towards women.
He is a ticking time bomb waiting to explode.
Women be careful!

Old 05-13-2012, 07:57 PM

2 posts, read 11,221 times
Jeff Rosen continues to threaten and bully me. At this juncture, I believe I have collected enough tangible evidence to take to the Prosecuter, and am pressing formal charges against Jeffrey N. Rosen. If anyone else wants to speak up and join me, please contact me. Rosen is a dangerous predator, and a cybercriminal. I fear for my life and am bringing this matter and collected evidence to law enforcement.

Old 05-18-2012, 01:41 PM

4 posts, read 19,929 times
Why don't you just block him on Facebook? It's pretty easy to do.

Old 06-03-2012, 08:46 PM

1 posts, read 1,307 times
I guess I should share my story...

He also told me he was in a wheelchair. When he asked to be my "sugar daddy," I didn't know what it meant until I asked my mom... lol (I am 17). After I found out what it was I wouldn't talk to him on the phone. He then asked me to be in a movie with him and play his wife. I replied back and told him to find someone his own age so it is more believable. He is 67 he told me.

He is also telling people that he is my agent and that they need to go through him to work with me. This is NOT TRUE. You can book me through me, or through my agency. He is NOT associated to me in anyway.

Old 06-06-2012, 08:02 AM

1 posts, read 1,278 times
Default This Guy Contacted Me

Yesterday Jeff Rosen contacted me via phone.
I thought it was really wierd, but I listened
He offered me car, a new home, a job even said he was going to send me the money. Everytime it came time to do it, there was another excuse.

I got suspious, & started googling his name, when I found this site.
Damn, I got taken for a ride again...he had me believing him.
This guy is good, only sad part is, I put off accepting real help from other people
so Jeff's fantasies, now on Friday, I am homeless!

Old 06-07-2012, 06:33 PM

1 posts, read 1,253 times
He has approached my daughter as well with promises of everything. Thank you for these posts.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > People Search