Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > People Search
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-02-2007, 03:54 PM

1 posts, read 2,159 times

Advertisements

My mother Sharon got pregnant by a fellow named Julio.. They worked at Skil corp on the nwside of chicago in 1969. He had a wife and family already and my mom raised me by herself. I would like to know where I came from, and what kind of hispanic I am. Its terrible to know that I have half brothers and sisters maybe here in Chicago and have no way of finding them with the tiny bit of info I have.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-02-2007, 05:06 PM

103 posts, read 313,148 times
Try to get a last name, exact last where abouts, and we will see what we can do.
I am not from Chicago, so north westside does not help much to me. I need an approx age of father as well in 1969 if possible.

I take it then she listed father as unknown on the birth certificate?

In thise days, ask (your mother if you can) her if she had to deal with Social Services.
If she did they may have some leads.

Believe me it is not the end, only the beginning.
I only had a birthdate of myself and very very limited info and I have found.
And I am still finding, always someone to find.

Please prepare yourself for the Roller Coaster Ride of a lifetime that never stops.

Let me know what you can dredge up, whether heresay or fact.

Thanks.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > People Search