Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > People Search
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-03-2013, 10:34 PM

3 posts, read 3,021 times

Advertisements

Hi I am looking for my half-sister from my father after he and my mother divorced. I just found out that she wasn't a stepdaughter to my father (like I had assumed) but was actually his daughter. I would love to find her and connect her with the rest of the family (if she wants to). Our father is deceased so there is no way to ask him.

1) searching for Charlene Vincent (assuming she was given my father's last name.)
2) Parent names are Roger Remi Vincent, Sr -Death: I believe around 1992 in Florida. Mother is Ona (last name unknown, unsure if they ever married)
3) She is believed to have been born in 1978 but could have been 1979
4) Born in Michigan, My mother heard they traveled to California with him and possibly Texas

I have tried reaching out to the Charlene Vincents on facebook and looking for Ona Vincent on there (in case she had or still has his last name). I Would love to make contact with her and get to know her. She has 3 of us half-siblings (plus 1 half that is not blood related to her) here and a whole family on my Dad's side that would love to meet her.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-03-2013, 10:37 PM

I should also add that if she does not want to meet us she should know that the cancer our father died from is hereditary and our cousins have been diagnosed with it over the years.

Old 07-04-2013, 04:29 PM

1,724 posts, read 2,494,029 times
Dending you a DM with some info that might help.

Old 07-05-2013, 02:28 PM

9 posts, read 39,400 times
Hey NVincent,

Moderator cut: no advertising please
By first searching for Roger Remi Vincent, I was able to find information out in order to help you.

I can see that Roger had three ex wives:

1st: Elaine L Vincent
2nd: Leota Louise Olson
3rd: Kathy Susanne Hutson

You're inquiring about Leota Louise Olson in order to find your sister. I'll provide you with information that may help you find her.

First of all, Leota and Roger were in fact married but briefly. They married in 5/1998 and divorced 9/24/1990 in Pasco County, FL.

Leota has been married briefly several times as a matter of fact.

About a year after your dad she married Jackson C Long which lasted a year. One year after that she married George Hall Jr. That last a year as well. Her last marriage ended in 2008 to one Kenneth W Boesch Sr. She currently goes by that last name:

Leota Louise Boesch

The past names she uses was Leota L Olson (maiden), Leota L Vincent, Leota L Long, Leota L Hall

She lived primarily in FL up until 2007/2008 where she moved to California. She left California a couple years ago and currently lives in Winston, OR.

Her address is listed at:

13941 Lookingglass Rd
Winston, OR 97496

That address is also tied online to a business called J & L Premier Transportation which has Leota listed as the President of the company, however, the phone number tied to it is out of service. The business itself originated in California and is also linked to an address there listed in Leota's name and one Jeffrey R Sims.

Jeff Sims currently owns the house in Winston, OR where Leota resides. The address has been verified as her current residence.

Last edited by katzenfreund; 05-10-2014 at 03:14 PM..

Old 07-06-2013, 12:03 PM

Default Thank you

Thank you everyone for your help.

The ex-wife list is only partial. My mother is Judy and she was his 2nd ex wife, his first (according to her) was a Linda. 5 ex wives so far for 1 man, and that is if he did not marry the Ona J that I can only find 1 reference to. He ran for many many years to avoid child support so I am guessing he got very good at covering his tracks. We would normally only find out where he was after he had moved from that location.

The Keeton lady hasn't been very helpful so far. Guess I can't blame her. From what I hear my dad was a real piece of work and who wants to drag up unpleasant past memories.

I am not giving up of course, I figure each piece of the puzzle will just lead to a bigger picture and eventually to the final piece which is finding my half-sister (or any others there may be).
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > People Search