Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > People Search
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-10-2013, 10:46 AM

10 posts, read 10,931 times

Advertisements

Hello everyone,

I am new to this so bare with me. I am hoping that someone out there reads this and can help me. I am searching for a young man named Todd. Yes I know Todd is such a common name funny thing is that he's the only Todd I've ever met. He is about 33-36 years old. He lived in New Jersey back in 1997 not sure if he still is in NJ. We worked together in Whippany NJ for a company called GEC Marconi Aerospace back in 1997. I believe he said he was from Morristown NJ or it could be Moorestown NJ. He is caucasian hazel/green eyes and nice built back in 97. He worked at GEC Marconi I believe as an intern or maybe part time in the engineering lab department in 97. I was a summer intern. The only other info I have is that his name might be first name Todd middle name William or vice versa. I don't know his last name. I've tried searching William as his last name and can't find him. Should there be anyone out there with any leads please email me at cherry_0979@yahoo.com. Thank you.

Last edited by cherrylicious; 08-10-2013 at 11:18 AM.. Reason: more info
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-10-2013, 12:11 PM

838 posts, read 2,241,729 times
Some questions for you. Would you know his last name if you hear it?
Could it be Todd W Rockstroh?
Doing a Google search for a Todd GEC marconi aerospace NJ Whippany
Google
one of the first links is to

GE Aviation | LinkedIn
where they say that Todd Rockstroh works and there is a whole story on him:
Joined at the Hip: Where the 3-D Printed Jet Engine Meets the Human Body | GE Reports
On this page there is a picture of him. I believe his middle initial is W, but not sure.
Todd Rockstroh | LinkedIn
That man is an engineer, but he looks older than 33-36 to me. He is from Ohio according to that page.
When I did a free people search, I found there is a Todd Rockstroh who is age 30 in Mainville, OH and another Todd W Rockstroh, age 56, in Maineville, OH, who once also had ties to Eatontown, NJ. Perhaps the 30 year old is the son of the 56 year old. Same city, it is maybe a good guess.

Old 08-10-2013, 01:41 PM

Thank you Susan for responding. I have tried googling him for the past month and it has been impossible. Unfortunately, I never knew his last name. All I can remember is that he is Irish maybe mixed with Italian. I did see the Todd W Rockstroh you mentioned but that is not him. I looked him up in facebook. I will keep trying thank you.

Old 08-10-2013, 01:50 PM

270 posts, read 380,347 times
Todd W Joerchel Morristown, NJ | 36 years old

Map Data - Terms of Use

Previous Locations Whippany, NJ | Melville, NY | Arlington, VA | Madison, NJ | Manorville, NY | Morristown, NJ | Lake Lure, NC | Ithaca, NY | Calverton, NY | Spring Valley, NY
View full addresses >>
Aliases None
Relatives Todd Joerchel | Paul H Joerchel | Kay S Rutherford | Frank Nicol Rutherford | Shannon Marie Joerchel | Jane C Joerchel | Shannon Joerchel | Kay N Frutherford | Kay S Rutherford | Warren S Joerchel | Frederick Noel Rutherford | Shannon M Joerchel

This could be a possibility. Let me do some more looking.

Old 08-10-2013, 01:59 PM

Todd Joerchel is on Facebook. Take a look and let us know.

Old 08-10-2013, 02:26 PM

Thanks Roberta for your response,

He does not look like him again it's been about 20 years. He had more of the dirty blonde hair not dark hair. I've looked on facebook but to my dismay no one resembles him. Either he doesn't exist :-( or I can no longer recognize him which I doubt. I would recognize him if I saw him. I sent Mr. Joerchel a message. I hope I don't seem deranged.

Old 08-10-2013, 02:54 PM

Well, you never know unless you try, lol. My daughter had a friend from Norway, blue eyes, blond...when we found him on Facebook...brown hair, blue eyes. Didn't recognize him until I saw a picture of him smiling. The Joerchel guy lived both places that you mentioned. If I find any others, I'll post. :-)

The Lake Lure connection appears to be where he was married. Don't think he lived there.

Old 08-10-2013, 02:55 PM

Do you remember him mentioning any sisters or brothers?

Old 08-10-2013, 05:20 PM

You say he is 33 - 36. You said it was back in 1997, 16 years ago. When you knew him then, he was between 17 and 20? Is that correct? He would be 33-36 today, not then?
I found something else.
New England Statistics Symposium - WPI
At the 20th Annual Meeting of the New England Statistics Symposium at the Worcester, Mass. Polytechnic Institute,
NESS: Program - WPI
At the Invited and Contributed Morning Sessions under Industrial Statistics at 11:30, it lists Producible, Robust Designs at GE Aviation, and a Todd Williams is listed, among other names. So, you have a Todd Williams connected with GE Aviation as of 2006 giving a presentation in Worcester, Mass.
Still looking for more.
Roberta, you are doing great.

Old 08-10-2013, 06:57 PM

System Integrators of the Year for 2013*|*Plant Engineering

There is a picture of a Todd Williams, 4th picture down on the right, who evidently is in engineering. Does he look familiar?

http://www.saic.com/announcement/sai...ntegrator-year

Another picture of him.

http://www.controleng.com/media-libr...iscussion.html

This one has a video with him talking.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > People Search