Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > People Search
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 09-26-2013, 10:39 AM

41 posts, read 50,461 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by sackley View Post
Hey I don't know how to private message. I am not trying to contact children I just want to know what they look like or even what my father looks like. It may sound crazy but I just want to see
Sorry, My fault. A private message is called "direct message" here. Just click on the person's name, on the upper left side of their post, and you'll get a drop-down box. Click on "send direct message".

Old 10-09-2013, 08:08 PM

9 posts, read 9,952 times
Quote:
All I know is my birth mothers name is Mary and my birth fathers name is terrance Eugene homan also called.Terry. He has lived UN Jackson mi or around that area where I was taken by Cps and adopted. No one knows anything more about him. Not.even my mother. I really would like a phone number to contact him. I am 26. And have 2 more.sistes. I have.searched.online and found. Nothing.
Check your private message.

Terry just had a bday. Did you know?

Good luck.

Old 10-09-2013, 09:17 PM

Terry also has a son, Andy. His momis Susan Moore. She is from Athens, Mi.

Old 10-10-2013, 10:49 AM

Sackley, I hope u still check here. I have a lot of info for you regarding your bio family. Send me a message. I can provide you with a lot of names of bio family members, if u are interested.

Terry grew up in a very dysfunctional household, sadly. Hopefully, I can tell u all about it. The good, bad and ugly.

Old 10-10-2013, 11:00 AM

Although I haven't seen Terry for a few years, I can tell you he's a nice looking guy. Tall, built well, enormous blue eyes, sandy blonde hair, good hair....nice & thick.

Terry was not raised by his bio dad. Did u know?

His mom was a real loser.

Old 10-12-2013, 07:19 AM

Please, if anyone here is in contact with "sackley" let her know she has new responses. Thanks!

Old 10-13-2013, 09:02 PM

4 posts, read 6,400 times
Quote:
All I know is my birth mothers name is Mary and my birth fathers name is terrance Eugene homan also called.Terry. He has lived UN Jackson mi or around that area where I was taken by Cps and adopted. No one knows anything more about him. Not.even my mother. I really would like a phone number to contact him. I am 26. And have 2 more.sistes. I have.searched.online and found. Nothing.
I talked to Terri he was not interested. All is good. I know he has other kids. No I don't know about his childhood. I know nothing....I want to know if the reason we were taken from him is because he molested my sisters and I... Can you tell me this.....does he even care to be in our lives...honestly I just wanted to get some closure. I have bean waiting for my DAD TO RESCUE ME FROM MY **** HOLE of a life and when I called him and he acted not interested.that little girl daddy relationship idea floated away. It is what it is sad but ok

Old 10-14-2013, 07:37 AM

Quote:
I talked to Terri he was not interested. All is good. I know he has other kids. No I don't know about his childhood. I know nothing....I want to know if the reason we were taken from him is because he molested my sisters and I... Can you tell me this.....does he even care to be in our lives...honestly I just wanted to get some closure. I have bean waiting for my DAD TO RESCUE ME FROM MY **** HOLE of a life and when I called him and he acted not interested.that little girl daddy relationship idea floated away. It is what it is sad but ok

Yes. I can answer a lot of your questions.

I messaged you my contact info.

Old 10-16-2013, 10:11 AM

MOO:

One should not be encouraged to vigorously make contact with a bio. Unless you know the back story,you may be pushing someone into a dangerous situation. A bio',with a violent history,that has gone onto begin a new life might not appreciate his past re emerging. Also, their current family maybe unaware of their past. The proclivity for violence lingers,always.

Old 10-16-2013, 04:15 PM

23,867 posts, read 33,568,716 times
Quote:
Hey...just wanted to say thank you to everyone who helped. I did get his phone and called him. He was in shock but comvo only lasted about give.minutes. Not sure what I was hoping for. I guess I just want to see.what he looks like and he said he has two sons so it would have.bean nice to see what they look like. Guess that will never happen. But thanks anyways. I tried looking on Facebook couldn't find one for him or wide. Of course I don't know what there sons names are or I would have looked for them as well...lol thanks guys
I hope you come back & speak to Gusna who sounds like he/she can fill in some blanks
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > People Search