Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > People Search
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-08-2007, 06:43 AM

4 posts, read 9,947 times

Advertisements

[quote=deborah sykes;2199440]i am lookin for my brother in law, andrew lee sykes. he was born in chesapeake va august 30,1940. his mother was mary wilson sykes his brother is my husband limon james sykes if anyone knows him please let us know.[/my husband have not seen his brother since 1975 and he really wants to see him again.my hopes are to find him and unite them for christmas.if any anyone know andrew are any other family please contact us.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-02-2008, 09:15 AM

[quote=deborah sykes;2199489]
Quote:
Originally Posted by deborah sykes View Post
i am lookin for my brother in law, andrew lee sykes. he was born in pourtmouth vaaugust 30,1942 his mother was mary wilson sykes his brother is my husband limon james sykes if anyone knows him please let us know.[/my husband have not seen his brother since 1975 and he really wants to see him again.my hopes are to find him and unite them for christmas.if any anyone know andrew are any other family please contact us.
we recently received information that andrew might have passed away august 27,2004 in daleville alabama. if this is true we are deeply sadden by this. our hopes now are to find his wife and daughter and other extended family. andrew was retired military who lived in daleville alabama with some possible stay in kentucky,north carolina fort rucker... his wife name maybe evely and daughter tara sykes (not 100%sure).if you have any information on andrew please email us at deborahjsykes@yahoo.com.

Old 01-02-2008, 04:32 PM

836 posts, read 3,382,999 times
I emailed you some information on your brother n law hope it helps..

Old 01-03-2008, 09:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfeyes View Post
I emailed you some information on your brother n law hope it helps..
to wolfeyes 2396396: im sorry i did not receive your email. it was sent to bulk.i hope your information is helpful. thanku.

Old 03-02-2008, 06:38 AM

Smile looking for my daughter

i am searching for my husband daughter. her name is wendalivisa johnson born to sandra johnson from pourtsmouth va. she would be around 35 or 36 years old. her father is limon james sykes. the last he talk to her she lived in the D.C maryland area. if anyone know her are her mother please let him know at deborahjsykes@yahoo.com

Old 03-05-2008, 07:21 AM

1,387 posts, read 3,437,280 times
There are quite a few listings under the name Wenda Johnson around the area of Washington DC. She may have shortened her name for listings.

Old 08-19-2016, 08:00 PM

1 posts, read 612 times
I am looking for my biological father, his name is James Sykes. My mother is Sandra Lorraine Holbrook, she just recently gave me his name. He was a musician and played clubs in Montreal Canada. I know his birthday is June 22, but I dont have the year. I am his daughter in search of him. I know he was married with 3 children, a boy and a girl from his first wife, and a daughter from someone in Canada. James was from South Carolina or Ohio and had family in NY. My mother was born 1940, I believe James Sykes is a couple of years younger then her. Please contact me at [email]tatiastarr@gmail.com[/email] if anyone can help me. Thank You
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > People Search