Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > People Search
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-26-2008, 05:36 PM

3 posts, read 6,909 times

Advertisements

I belive what speaknmymind has to say. I know Miguel Graham and he is not who you think he is. He might be a great boss. He was always a great worker but to women he is the devil in disguise. He gains your trust, takes your body and soul, gets you pregnant and destroys you if you make him angry. It does not matter what it is because guess what? You don't even know he is angry with you. To say he does not want to deal with his children is a sin that will not go unpunished by GOD. Real men he fears because you are and always will be a threat to him. He intimadates women because he can not because he has to. you really picked the wrong guy to work for. He is being investigated by the IRS and Childsupport in more than one state. Don't be on that ship when it goes down. I feel for the woman he is with now because she has no clue of the monster she has married and had children with. It will be like a bad lifetime movie when it all comes tumbling down. Believe me when I say IT WILL IT IS JUST A SHORT MATTER OF TIME.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HIF View Post
It appears that you already know where he is. Are you really trying to get child support or are you just trying to cyber-harass him?

Moderator cut: no links to other forums please
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-26-2008, 05:38 PM

You are a great person for providing that information. Don't let him find out you gave him up. He can be very violent.

Old 07-26-2008, 05:42 PM

You are doing a great thing here letting the world know what kind of monster they are working for. Just be careful because he will try to track you down and hurt you if he can. You have no clue what he capable of and I would never want any woman to experience the pain I did. I'm glad he is out of my life.

Old 07-26-2008, 07:46 PM

1 posts, read 2,293 times
Default Defammation of Character

I've been following your postings and as a clerk at a law office I can assure you that this guy has a great case for a defammation of character lawsuit. Give me your information so that I can pass it on to the proper authorities to get things going. There is a better way to handle this so that you don't get slapped with a lawsuit.

Old 07-26-2008, 07:51 PM

10 posts, read 30,950 times
justin, pul-leeze.

stating FACTS are not illegal, nor is the method in which we are using.

besides, we would LOVE for the punk to get in front of a judge with the outstanding BENCH WARRANTS for his ARREST out of philly and arizona, lol.

Old 08-06-2008, 12:53 PM

2 posts, read 4,486 times
I need Miguel for Health questions.. that is all... No child support, no games, no drama.. So if any of you see him, talk to him, have an email for him, tell him to get in contact with me.. thanks

Old 08-06-2008, 09:16 PM

hi mom, please send me a direct message through this website so that i can find out if you are legit. thanks. miguel AKA mike just changed the direct number that was given to me by some stranger.... once i gave the other mothers his number (and the number of his wife!), miguel immediately changed it. big surprise! but please email me so i can put you in touch with him and his WIFE.

Old 08-07-2008, 07:44 AM

2 posts, read 4,486 times
If any one of you has Miguel's information you can contact me via Email at mmmcastingdirector@tmail.com. Thanks!

Old 08-07-2008, 03:17 PM

mom, i gotcha covered!

Old 09-28-2010, 07:44 PM

1 posts, read 1,452 times
Seeking the were abouts for a Dead Beat Father who OWE's my Son Child Support Named Ron MASON OF Baltimore Maryland, Hes works in the Collection Field If any one has any information let me know.Please

if Any one Has any were abouts E-mail me at [email]truthpoet2008@yahoo.com[/email] Thanks
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > People Search