Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > People Search
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-11-2006, 03:22 AM

4 posts, read 15,560 times

Advertisements

Trying to find genealogy info on my aunt. She lived in Stamps, Arkansas in an orphanage in 1920 when she was 15 yrs old. I believe she married a Mr. Davis from Stamps. Her name was Ina Eugene Henry and was born about 1906 in SC.
Her mother James Calhoun Henry (called Jimmie) died about 1907. Her father, Eugene Elijah Henry left the area after that, leaving both his young daughters, Addis (Addys) and Ina Henry with relatives.
Ina became a nurse ( I'd like to know what nursing school she went to) and adopted a little girl named Jeannie (Genie). The child was later taken back by the bio-mother. Ina died in a suspicious house fire sometime before 1950.
Any info would be greatly appreciated on when, where, and how she really died.
My email is :april3am@aol.com thank you
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-13-2006, 12:25 PM

3 posts, read 13,827 times
If you really want to get serious about your results, I would recommend going to
http://www.familysearch.org/ . It is free and has a pretty comprehensive data set.

Also, depending on where you are in your search, you can go to http://www.peoplefinders.com They are a pay site BUT they have awesome free preview results that list possible relatives for each search subject. Use these free results to get started on familysearch.org

Old 03-13-2011, 04:18 AM

3 posts, read 8,488 times
im looking for my 2 bros melvin and harold i havent seen them in years. their surnames are sloane, harold use to stay with us in montclair and melvin stayed in melvern. i dont know what there ages are but i would love to see them again. i havent seen them for so long and my daughter wants to see her uncles again my no is 0824228262 please contact me if you read this.

belinda sloane.

Old 03-13-2011, 12:12 PM

279 posts, read 589,884 times
Are you in the US Belinda?

Old 03-29-2011, 10:38 AM

3 posts, read 8,488 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by daniellenbosley View Post
Are you in the US Belinda?
No im staying in KZN durban South Africa
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > People Search