Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > People Search
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 03-30-2008, 08:31 AM

1 posts, read 115,264 times

Advertisements

I have girl photo, I met her on Eifel tower and I have to find her now. I only know that she is from tenneessee US and that's it. Phease help me! Is it possible to find her?

Old 03-30-2008, 12:15 PM

2,017 posts, read 5,349,268 times
Well can we see her photo?
Pam

Old 11-11-2009, 11:15 AM

2 posts, read 227,060 times
can i find somone in the US by her photo

Old 11-11-2009, 11:17 AM

2 posts, read 227,060 times
can i find out who someopne is by photo

Old 11-11-2009, 11:23 AM

3,631 posts, read 7,670,748 times
Probably not unless you happen to run across someone who recognizes her and is willing to provide you with her name.

Old 06-08-2010, 12:08 PM

2 posts, read 223,711 times
hyeee i saw this guy in las vegas caesar's palace!! i went on a date with him just for a night !! he told me that his name is daniel !! i called up at some stores in caesar,s palace! but am just not able to find him ! i have his photograph

Old 06-08-2010, 12:11 PM

2 posts, read 223,711 times
please help me

Old 07-01-2010, 12:45 PM

1 posts, read 111,540 times
...just passing by here, saw the topic, and I might have smt that can possibly help, but I can't guarantee it ll help. I received a pic from a girl once, lost contact and found her by the cool online interface i ll link you guys beneath this post. Thing is that it won't work if it's a pic you took yourself, for the simple reason that the interface searches for pics posted online...,and in the case the pic is made by you yourself, it ll only find the same pic and it ll probably be posted by you. If she gave you the pic, you might have a lucky break, that if she posted that same picture you have online..., on a webpage, a fb profile, whatever...., goodluck, hope you ll find her...!!! Now some ideas that might help :

- 1st : the interface can be found and used for free at : [url=http://www.tineye.com]TinEye Reverse Image Search[/url] ! You go to the site, upload the pic you have, press search...and if that girl gave you the pic, and posted the same pic on a fb, ms, or whatever webpage...., there is a chance you might find her, cos the interface searches for the exact same pic all over the net. I was lucky with it, so it works for real. Give it a try. And to be clear : there's no catch, no service fee, no registration or sign-up required....., just surf the address, upload a pic, press the button and cross your fingers
- 2nd : So, you only have a picture and the info on where she lives ??! No Name ? Or other details like her age, exact city, school, university, .... ?? That's bleak my friend :s A name is essential of course. She didn't tell or you didn't ask ? I m saying this because 1st of all, it is of course logic that, the more info you have on her, the bigger your chances. And 2nd, if you had that info, google'ing those details can sometimes have surprisingly helpful results...
- and last but surely not least ...., the romantic way .... ;D Sit down in your free time, take a pen and paper, and write down all the details you can remember about her... : personal info, hotel she stayed, the name of a friend of her's you caught, her looks,....whatever you can remember ! When you've written it all down, get on the net...and make a freaking lot of NOISE !! I mean , for example : create a facebook profile telling people the purpose of the page, write down all the info u remembered... names, date u met her, period of year you met her, how she looked,...etc...., and than add all the people you can find on facebook living in Tenessee! There's always a chance somebody will recognise the details ! And yeah, tenessee has quite a huge population, but hey...you only need ONE that knows the girl you search, and tells you about her, and how to contact her Believe me, stranger things have happened ! ( a lil idea to cut down the amount of people you have to add..., estimate her age and just add people arround that age , might save u some ,well, alot of work )And hey...i don't think there is anyone that wouldn't be impressed, or at least flattered, abt someone going that lenght to find her/him So, that's an extra positive point that can play a role on the way ahead Do so with Facebook, Myspace, Twitter, Hi5, whatever social network you can find ! Of course, the extent of how far you want to take this, depends on how desperate you want to find her of course But if you are really desperate to find her again, I d give it a shot !! It's a bit of work, but it might be worth it in the end

Good luck to all who find themselves in this position, and a lil piece of advice : don't give up too fast, even if there are moments that it feels like a lost case !

Cheerz - Mork

P.s : ...in case it really became a hopeless case, than make sure that...next time u climb a tower, basejump a cliff, attend a concert, or whatever...., and cross that girl,your breath-taker, nature's most beautifull creation,... than follow this procedure : Hi/Hello / NAME EXCHANGE / Spontaneous talk ( followed by a possible drink, night out, or what offer's itself ) / CONTACT INFO EXCHANGE / Bye,see you tomorrow for that Andes adventure- Bye, stay in touch, I'd like that...or whatever / Part from eachother, happy and smiling, cos you didn't make the crucial mistake you're facing today.... ( Not to mention the hours of spawning that online network that is supposed to improve your chances )

Take care,

Last edited by Mork79; 07-01-2010 at 12:55 PM..

Old 07-04-2010, 09:50 PM

29 posts, read 169,897 times
Ah love in Paris, I would say try Facebook

Old 07-06-2010, 08:56 AM

1 posts, read 111,400 times
I have a problem similar to this one. What if you were on an online dating site and you knew what the person looks like as well as where they're from but no other information besides height, weight, eye color, hair color, and age? Does anyone know how to look them up?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.