Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > People Search
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-27-2019, 07:20 PM

2 posts, read 1,540 times

Advertisements

As the title says I'm trying to find my brothers who were adopted after birth. They are twins, Born in Ozark, Alabama at Dale County Medical Center on November 12 1994. I believe their names are David(Also my name) and John. I believe one has Neurofibromatosis 1(like I do) My Twitter @TrisetMaster908 has 2 Photos of them that my biological mother received from the lawyers who helped adopt them. And with the Lawyers one is dead and the other is in poor health. I just want to meet my brothers. If you could retweet or something. I dont know their last name. But maybe someone will recognize the photos. My Tweets are not getting shared. I just need help. They would be 24 now, I want them to know their mother is clean and no longer the person she was and they have a sister. I just want to meet them
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-28-2019, 10:10 AM

1,724 posts, read 2,494,029 times
You might want to think about DNA testing. It might bring you a match with them. Check Ancestry for sales.

Bill

Old 03-31-2019, 10:07 AM

2 posts, read 1,540 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBillM View Post
You might want to think about DNA testing. It might bring you a match with them. Check Ancestry for sales.

Bill
Idk where they are at to DNA test. I don't even know their last name

Old 03-31-2019, 11:34 AM

1,724 posts, read 2,494,029 times
You do a DNA test on yourself than hope they also have done one. Thats the only way you will get a match.

Old 04-03-2019, 11:13 AM

5,401 posts, read 6,531,949 times
Maybe there are forums or newsletters of organizations that support people who share your genetic condition...if there are newsletters, you might be able to post an ad or inquiry.

Here is one organization-

https://rarediseases.org/events/list/

Like already suggested, your best bet is to buy an Ancestry dna test kit and test yourself. Then if any of your brothers submit an ancestry test, you will get a "close" DNA match meaning immediate family member.

Ancestry usually runs special sale prices for Mother's Day & Father's Day.

Old 06-09-2019, 01:39 PM

2,852 posts, read 6,485,947 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TrisetMaster908 View Post
As the title says I'm trying to find my brothers who were adopted after birth. They are twins, Born in Ozark, Alabama at Dale County Medical Center on November 12 1994. I believe their names are David(Also my name) and John. I believe one has Neurofibromatosis 1(like I do) My Twitter @TrisetMaster908 has 2 Photos of them that my biological mother received from the lawyers who helped adopt them. And with the Lawyers one is dead and the other is in poor health. I just want to meet my brothers. If you could retweet or something. I dont know their last name. But maybe someone will recognize the photos. My Tweets are not getting shared. I just need help. They would be 24 now, I want them to know their mother is clean and no longer the person she was and they have a sister. I just want to meet them
Send me a private message. I am willing to try and help.

Old 06-11-2019, 07:35 AM

23,867 posts, read 33,568,716 times
I'm on my cell so this will be brief. Is your mom still alive? She can contact the state to say she wants contact with them, see the link below. There are also Alabama reunion sites to join. I agree that DNA is also great. Do ancestry then upload to my heritage, FTDNA and GEDmatch for free. You may get lucky. Lots of adoptees are doing DNA to find birth family. See my thread for directions. Ancestry is on sale $59 right now Family tree and DNA general instructions

https://www.alabamapublichealth.gov/...formation.html

Old 06-11-2019, 02:09 PM

16,911 posts, read 10,594,283 times
You should get that DNA test. It will link you up with all your biological relatives.

Old 06-12-2019, 07:50 AM
Status: "I don't understand. But I don't care, so it works out." (set 8 days ago)

35,633 posts, read 17,968,125 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MJJersey View Post
You should get that DNA test. It will link you up with all your biological relatives.
Well, all your biological relatives who have also submitted a DNA test through that agency.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > People Search