Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > People Search
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-02-2008, 08:32 AM

5 posts, read 16,309 times

Advertisements

I'm looking for my Aunt, Patsy Brown & Cousins, Shieliea, Judy Brown and Cindy, was Cindy Eaton 30 years ago. They've lived in Radford and Pulaski area the last I heard, about 10 or 12 years ago. My health is rapid declining and I'd like to reconnect with family memebers again while I'm still able. Does anyone out there know these people? My name is Robbie, they'll know who I am, in High Point, NC
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-02-2008, 05:30 PM

2,501 posts, read 7,766,936 times
I'm sorry about your poor health and hope someone contacts you with info. about your relatives. God bless and good luck!

Old 04-02-2008, 05:39 PM

Thanks for the blessing and well wishes, it's appreciated. I hope I find my Aunt & family also. I know I'm taking a long shot with the post but it was better than not trying anything and didn't know any other way. Thanks Again & God Bless You Also.

Old 04-02-2008, 06:02 PM

A little more info may help. They lived in an apartment complex in Radford, VA about 25 to 30 years ago called "Fairfax" I think it was mostly folks on public assistance and chances are they might still be on some type of Public assistance. Patsy, Judy and Shieliea were living in Pulaski, VA the last I heard about 15 to 20 years ago and Cindy was now married with 2 children and still living in Radford. My Aunt Patsy was Patsy Eaton from a previous marraige. She later became Patsy McQuaigue. When I heard from them about 15 to 20 years ago, she was engaged at that time to a fellow who lived outside of Pulaski and worked with horses. Thats about all I can remember. The strokes have mixed up my memories a little. I'm presently on dialysis's caused by bone cancer and have already out lived the doctor's first perdiction. In 2005 about a week before Christmas, they said I wouldn't make it another 6 months. I refused treatment for the cancer but decided to do dialysis or I probally wouldn't have made it another couple of weeks since I was born with just 1 kidney. Anyway, if there is someone who might can point me in the right direction or can relay a message to my family that I'd like to see them again, it'd be appreciated. -Robbie-

Old 04-02-2008, 08:02 PM

63 posts, read 219,688 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheRebelMinded View Post
I'm looking for my Aunt, Patsy Brown & Cousins, Shieliea, Judy Brown and Cindy, was Cindy Eaton 30 years ago. They've lived in Radford and Pulaski area the last I heard, about 10 or 12 years ago. My health is rapid declining and I'd like to reconnect with family memebers again while I'm still able. Does anyone out there know these people? My name is Robbie, they'll know who I am, in High Point, NC

Hi Robbie,

I am sorry to hear about your health problems. I went to White Pages Phone Directory with Free People Search and looked up the last name Eaton, there was 2 families in Radford and 2 in Pulaski. If you go to that website and type in the name Eaton in Radford or Pulaski, you could give them a call. I know it is a long shot but, they might know Cindy or how to reach her. I was able to find my fathers cousin that way. I hope this will help you.

Oneida

Old 04-17-2008, 10:11 AM

Thanks. I have searched the directories with no luck. I doubt they're still using the last name eaton since that was from a previous marraige. The last I heard from them, Patsy & 1 of her daughters (Judy) were using the last name Brown. At that time they were living in Pulaski in an apartment complex. If I can ever get a day where I feel half way decent, I'll probally just go to the Pulaski area and look around. Thanks again, Robbie

Old 04-17-2008, 11:22 AM

9 posts, read 28,214 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheRebelMinded View Post
Thanks. I have searched the directories with no luck. I doubt they're still using the last name eaton since that was from a previous marraige. The last I heard from them, Patsy & 1 of her daughters (Judy) were using the last name Brown. At that time they were living in Pulaski in an apartment complex. If I can ever get a day where I feel half way decent, I'll probally just go to the Pulaski area and look around. Thanks again, Robbie
You might try going to the high school where your cousin graduated from -- sometimes high schools keep records of addresses for h.s. reunions. You could ask them to send a letter for you, if they won't release the address to you.

Good luck!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > People Search