Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > People Search
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-03-2019, 09:07 AM

1 posts, read 341 times

Advertisements

Looking for current email addresses, WhatsApp infor or home address to reach out to two old friends from an exchange program I was involved in back in 1981.

1. Mario Garcia Guerrero
Lives in Spain, possibly born in Portugal. Has lived in Huelva & Madrid somewhere in Portugal. Born around 1964. Is a pilot. Was possibly a military pilot. Married, I believe. Came to USA on exchange program in 1981. Has a brother whose last name is Guerrero Garcia, because one of them, don't recall which, was born in Portugal and they put the parent's last names in opposite orders.

2. Erasmo Navarrete Merino Montesinos.
Lives in Huelva, Spain. Born in Spain approx. 1966. Went to college in Sevilla. Does not appear in white pages as far as I can tell. The whole family keeps everything very private. He works or worked for the Andalucia Government Board of Directors of Education, representative of Huelva. Is/was an English teacher. Can find him on Facebook but it is on private and does not appear he has used it in years. Found a YouTube channel which also has not been updated in years. Mother is Margaret and father is a famous polititican and lawyer from Malaga, Carlos Navarrete Merino( https://es.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carlos_Navarrete_Merino). Erasmo is possibly married to someone with last name Eusebio. Has two children, "Nacho" and Ana Navarrete Eusebio.

Not urgent, just a fellow person from the exchange and I are trying to reconnect as we have become nostalgic about the wonderful and meaningful part of our lives.

Thanks for any help.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > People Search