Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > People Search
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-29-2019, 06:49 PM

1 posts, read 503 times

Advertisements

basically, i was in jersey gardens (a mall in new jersey) and this guy was staring at me. my dumbass didn't go up to him and talk to him because i was way too shy. now its driving me crazy and i must talk to him, at least once.

i don't know his name but i have a clear description of him. 5'8-5'9, hispanic, either 17-19, longish curly hair, dark brown eyes, slim, most likely lives in elizabeth new jersey.

i really needs tips
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-30-2019, 11:44 AM

102,211 posts, read 107,859,557 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by salpeepee View Post
basically, i was in jersey gardens (a mall in new jersey) and this guy was staring at me. my dumbass didn't go up to him and talk to him because i was way too shy. now its driving me crazy and i must talk to him, at least once.

i don't know his name but i have a clear description of him. 5'8-5'9, hispanic, either 17-19, longish curly hair, dark brown eyes, slim, most likely lives in elizabeth new jersey.

i really needs tips
This isn't what this sub-forum is for. You'd do better to post in the New Jersey forum, or one of their city sub-forums.

But I'll give you a bit of advice. Not all the guys who stare at women are guys you'd want to get to know. It's best to steer clear of a lot of them, maybe most of them. Seriously. You have no idea what you might be opening yourself up to. If you need to meet guys, find some activities, clubs, sports/recreation-type organizations, whatever, in your area that have good male/female participation, and get involved. Pick a couple of different things, and stick with them for awhile, because new people join from time to time, so there will be new faces to scope out.

Good luck! Stay safe!

Old 12-30-2019, 11:47 AM

21,109 posts, read 13,559,056 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by salpeepee View Post

i really needs tips
There is no way w/o a name or anything. Except a private detective maybe.

Old 12-30-2019, 06:09 PM
Status: "I don't understand. But I don't care, so it works out." (set 6 days ago)

35,627 posts, read 17,953,728 times
This is what the "missed connections" forum on Craigslist is for, but I don't know how many times it actually pans out. That forum is chock full of people like you - who saw a stranger and now have become obsessed with finding them again.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > People Search